PDA

View Full Version : Silly String!

catnapper
08-26-2004, 04:17 PM
Allen surprised me today... I was moving some craft supplies and a bobbin of embroidery floss fell out. He went WILD playing. the boy just does not play.

Of course I had to capture the moment on video...

It took me FOREVER to download because the camera is broken, so I hope everyone enjoys!

jazzcat
08-26-2004, 04:23 PM
Look at Allen go!! He is such a handsome boy!!! Pouncer looks adorable as always too.

Cute video. I enjoyed seeing that adorable orangie play. **SMOOCHES**

kimlovescats
08-26-2004, 07:45 PM
Allen you are so very cute when you play ... you really must do that more often!!!!:D

Laura's Babies
08-26-2004, 08:06 PM
Isn't that fur beautiful to watch when they move? I got to learn to post the video too! (I keep saying I am and never get around to trying) GREAT video of those two... I just watched that fur on the orangie over and over as it moved... AWESOME!

catcrazylady
08-26-2004, 08:07 PM
Too cute! Allen you are such a silly boy with your silly string! Pouncer isn't the only playing boy in your house huh?
You are so Handsome!!!:D :D :D

catnapper
08-26-2004, 08:29 PM
Pouncer usually is the only boy I can get to play, so when Allen practically attacked the thread I stood there stunned! Of course I had to drop everything and play for a few mintues. See, there is still plenty of kitten in that big orangie! :D

Tonya
08-26-2004, 10:23 PM
I love to watch kitties play! Mine hardly ever play anymore. That was a cute video. :D

Barbara
08-27-2004, 04:35 AM
Hey Allen! Catch that string. You can floss your teeth and they will be much brighter:)

It's so nice when they suddenly find something that keeps them moving.

Killearn Kitties
08-27-2004, 05:00 AM
You get that evil string, Allen! Go, go, go.

Even Pouncer looks a bit stunned at the beginning when Allen is pouncing after the string "Hey, that's MY job!" :D

catmandu
08-27-2004, 08:41 AM
MEEW HOO! FOUNDCat want Silly String,like Allen! MEEEW HOOOOO!