PDA

View Full Version : In Memory Of Precious The Cat

Craftlady
08-26-2004, 04:06 PM
Precious (http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/church/index.html)

This is so neat.

P.S. To all who read this post in the future ... This has nothing to do with myself. It was a story found on the internet that was worth sharing to others.

gr8whtshark
08-26-2004, 11:49 PM
wow what a beautiful tribute to your sweet precious,and the lego church is incredible,its ashame you have to tear it down,to make room for more,how about contacting legoland,and maybe they can put it on display,with the tribute to precious,that would be so great,i would pay to see it i live ten minutes from lego land,and ive never been there,but something like this,i would pay to see
take care
GOD BLESS
tricia

kt_luvs_kitties
08-27-2004, 02:53 AM
I am so sorry for your loss of precious. What a sweet little girl. RIP little baby.
What a beautiful and awesome way to show your dedication to your work AND your beloved kitty.The lego church is unbelieveable, PLEASE dont ever tear it down.Maybe like another PTer said, donate it to a cause that is important to you. Maybe show it off for money to help a no kill animal shelter in your area?That would be even more of a way to show your dedication;)
But anyways again I am sorry for your loss, and I think your work is amazing! Good luck on future projects.:D

Craftlady
08-27-2004, 04:45 AM
To : kt_luvs_kitties and gr8whtshark

This was not one of my animals. It was a story from the internet that touched my heart and I wanted to share it with others.

catmandu
08-27-2004, 09:02 AM
That is a wonderful Tribute,toa Wonderful Little Cat!I ahve a Cat Precious,too,and I know how I would feel,if she passed on. Your Precious,is now a Cat Angel,in Good Standing,and is with The Pet Angel Army,camping,in the Great Catadian Rockies!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-27-2004, 09:31 AM
That was so cool! I always thought it was neat what people could do with legos. That church was something else - just the fact that the cats could fit inside was amazing! And what a wonderful tribute to Precious.

Thanks for the link! :)

lynnestankard
08-27-2004, 01:26 PM
Craftlady - many thanks for ther link - I'm sure we can all relate to that wonderful story to our very own furkids - I know I can.

Lets face it their all precious to us aren't they?

Lynne