PDA

View Full Version : Shhhh!

Lacey
08-26-2004, 02:27 PM
Shhhh! Don't tell Meowmie, but I've escaped!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/lacey5480/escape.jpg

Meowmie's too excited over this thing called a niece to make sure I'm good and locked up! I don't see what's got her so excited, though. It needs more hair, though Meomie says that for a baby it has a lot of hair.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/lacey5480/hospital005.jpg

But anyway, until Meowmie remembers to lock me up again, I'm free! And she'll have to catch me before she can lock me up! And that'll never happen. I'm much to fast for her!

catlover4ever
08-26-2004, 02:30 PM
What a absolutely beautiful niece you have. :) :) She is precious.

Mowgli.....I promise I will not say a word. ;) ;) ;)

jazzcat
08-26-2004, 02:55 PM
ROFLOL!! Oh Mowgli you crack me up! That picture is priceless!!

You have an adorable baby niece - with a beautiful full head of hair!

catnapper
08-26-2004, 02:56 PM
Oh Mowgli, don't run away! You should be purrroud to be a fur-uncle to this precious little baby!

(PS: You do look so irresistably bute being nawtte with the blinds!)

kimlovescats
08-26-2004, 03:00 PM
Adorable pics and captions! That BABY is beautiful!!! What a head of hair!!! Gosh, this is killing me ... I can't wait until Jenna gets here!!!!:D

Laura's Babies
08-26-2004, 04:01 PM
Awe, him looking through those blinds is priceless! That baby is Sooooooo pretty so I understand what all the fuss is about!!

QueenScoopalot
08-26-2004, 06:38 PM
Mowgli..I won't say a thing either! ;) You look too adorable climbing the ladder....umm shades anyway! And the baby is a beauty....no peeing on her! :eek: She's not yours...now meowmy's things, maybe, but the baby NO! :D :p

rg_girlca
08-26-2004, 09:25 PM
Oh Mowgli sweetie, you are too much. Now that you have escaped, please be a good boy. It just breaks my heart to see you in jail.

Lacey, your niece is absolutely beautiful. What a little doll.

BCBlondie
08-26-2004, 09:53 PM
ROFLOL!!!:D
Mowgli, you're such a nawtee kittie - but too cute! :D hehe
Awesome pictures! ^_^

catmandu
08-27-2004, 08:45 AM
The Found Cats are glad,that the files,they ut in the Whiskas Temptation Cake,wer of use,to yoiu! SHHH,is right,just pee,inthe Litter Box,like your Meowmie wants you,to do,PLEASE!

Randi
08-27-2004, 09:27 AM
Mowgli, you look so mischievous there behing the blinds, I bet you're having fun! :D I promise I won't your meowmie either. ;)

What a sweet little baby niece. :)

sirrahbed
08-27-2004, 09:29 AM
Is THAT the lump we saw in the dress a few weeks ago?:) She sure turned out cute!!! Look how perfect her complection is!! I'm talking about the baby!!:eek:
She's adorable:D
Glad you are out of the slammer, Mowgli!;)

catcrazylady
08-27-2004, 09:49 AM
Mowgli you better take this opportunity to straighten up young man! While mom is preoccupied you better show her just how good you can be!
Hiding behind the blinds is good, maybe she will mistake those for bars!!;)

Lacey your new niece is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! What is her name? That is a beautiful head of hair!

Mowgli, your still as cute as a button little boy! I love the peeping blinds picture! Too Cuute!!!:D :D :D

Lacey
08-27-2004, 10:19 AM
Well, Mowgli's been out of jail for a couple of days now with no accidents to report of. Of course, I've been keeping him out of the bedroom, so that may have something to do with it.

Thanks for all the compliments on the pictures!

That darling little girl is definitely the lump in the dress I posted a few weeks ago. She's a very healthy 7 lb. 5 oz. baby. Her name is Madeline Grace, though everyone's going to call her "Maddie." :D :D :D