PDA

View Full Version : Nawtee Cat *video*

DogLover9501
08-26-2004, 01:18 PM
I hope this works this time!!

Tigger was in a bad mood today, yet again, and he kept trying to bite me :eek:

((Sorry about the words in the center :( Its there because I had to use that program to make the video smaller))

jazzcat
08-26-2004, 02:17 PM
Aww, he is so cute. Looks like he didn't really want to be bothered but big surprise with a cat.

Cute video.

catlover4ever
08-26-2004, 02:35 PM
Oh Tigger, your not supposed to bite your meowmie. What a great video.

catmandu
08-27-2004, 08:58 AM
If the Cat bites you,dont resist,just let your wrist,go limp,and meeow ouch,softly,and he will realize,that he has hurt,you,and hopefully will stop! Biting,is such a bad habit,and it should be nipped,in the bud!

sirrahbed
08-27-2004, 09:22 AM
OUCH! I would go with the crying and then quit playing with Tigger- unless you want him to keep the biting. Does it hurt or is it just a gentle play bite? Dylan bit me ONCE and it hurt enough to make me holler and I quit playing. He seems to have gotten the message. Cute video of him though:D
I ended up purchasing that same conversion software you are using! I like it allot:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-27-2004, 12:58 PM
Yeah!!! I finally got my viewer fixed so I can see videos again!!! Tigger looks like he's a little annoyed, but then he looks like he wants to shake hands. :D He sure is adorable. :D

DogLover9501
08-27-2004, 01:45 PM
Thanks everyone :)

His bites don't usually hurt, but sometimes they can hurt alot! But I have tried different things, he doesn't care if I stop playing lol or ignore him, or say ow, or even shout ow.

He also attacks my legs when his dish is ALMOST empty :eek: