PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite doggie body parts

Smilla
08-26-2004, 12:51 PM
Admittedly, this is a weird thread to start, but I was wondering what parts of your dog's body you like the best, whether it's a part you like to kiss or pet, or you like it just because it looks cute.

On Lefty, I like the slightly more fatty, furry portion of his chest, right between his front legs. I also like his back legs; I especially like watching them when I'm walking him, because he swings them forward and backward so purposefully. :) I like kissing his snout and right above his eyes.

Jods
08-26-2004, 12:57 PM
I like my dogs belly... they love it when I tickle them there... I also like their nose's... they're soo cute.....

Samantha Puppy
08-26-2004, 01:01 PM
I love kissing Samantha in the dip just above in between her eyes. It's like it was molded for my lips. I also love her ears, they're very soft. And her paws because they're cute. And right above her tail, there is a dip that she loves LOVES when I scratch or apply pressure to it. :)

I love everything about her.

PJ's Mom
08-26-2004, 01:09 PM
I love Peej's whole face...except his breath that smells like...nevermind. :eek:

I love Bailey's ears and belly. :)

micki76
08-26-2004, 01:14 PM
I love to play with Chester's ears and the soft, almost hairless skin under his chin. He has a lot, and we call it his waddle! :p

I adore Millie's stinky little frito toes. I'm a little strange in that I kiss her feet. Yeah, I know where they've been, but I haven't died from then yet! :D

cfuh
08-26-2004, 01:51 PM
i love my sammie's paws, they are the cutest things. :) :) :) and the parts around their ears are softest can be.

dappledoxie
08-26-2004, 01:56 PM
I looove their feet, I love Claire's little noggen hehe and their bootys, hehe I like how the hair swirls on their bums. lol

Smilla
08-26-2004, 02:16 PM
Heehee, Lefty's is the same way--we call it his "grey whorls."

He has a waddle too!

I've been partial to dog bellies in the past, but not so much now that I have a male dog. I can't rub his belly as easily. :eek:

bizdevguy
08-26-2004, 02:35 PM
Buddy's four feet are each dipped in white paint on the tips...also, his back legs are pigeon-toed, so when he walks it's really cute....my FAVORITE part is his mohawk...yes, his mohawk. He naturally has a tuft of hair on his head that grows faster than the rest. It's sooo hip!

molucass
08-26-2004, 03:00 PM
Theres a spot on top of Molly's head that is a lot more white than the rest of the white on her face, and I like to give her kisses right there. I also like to rub the fur on her chest, and her ears, because its really really soft.

Annie has beautiful brown eyes, and they just melt my heart when she looks at me..... She also has very soft ears that I like to pet... And I like to kiss her muzzle, just below her eyes.

I love Bailee's short little legs... :) She's so cute when she runs.

I loved everything about Felony... His big brown eyes, his long soft ears, his long nose that I used to kiss, his white tipped tail, his white feet, and the big brown spot in the middle of his white on top of his head. He also had a white "rip" at the top of his black nose that was just adorable... I loved to kiss him right there. I also really liked his big goofy tongue...The way he would hang it out of the side of his mouth and give me that big goofy grin... Everything about him was beautiful...

mruffruff
08-26-2004, 03:02 PM
Samson's ears are soooooooooo soft. I love to stroke them.

Mary

micki76
08-26-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Smilla
I've been partial to dog bellies in the past, but not so much now that I have a male dog. I can't rub his belly as easily. :eek:

:eek: LOL! :D You need to get Lefty a sister!

lute
08-26-2004, 04:27 PM
FEET!
i love doggie feet! they all smell like freetos! i know it's weird,but they do,and i love it!:D

BitsyNaceyDog
08-26-2004, 04:36 PM
FEET, FEET, FEET and FEET

I love all my dogs feet the best. I have always had a fetish with dog feet, but doxie feet are my favorite. I will one day have a doxie, just so I can kiss those fat little feet.

Kater
08-26-2004, 04:46 PM
I adored my RB Jack's ears. They were soft....sooooo soft! They were like the little piece of puppyhood that stayed with him into doghood. Oh how I miss those speckled ears!

sammy101
08-26-2004, 04:49 PM
Kodie has one of the cutest butts!!:p i love his butt b/c he walks with a sway and walks like a girly dog should,silly boy!:rolleyes: and i love his overall look b/c he's a very strong dog and lots a muscle!! very handsome...but his butt is my fav!!:p

wolflady
08-26-2004, 05:02 PM
I love Priya's ears! They are so big and soft! I also love her stubby little peg legs! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/mariussmom/PriyaOutside1.jpg

wolf_Q
08-26-2004, 05:40 PM
I love Nebo's nose. It is just to freaking cute...I love how he has the stripe down the middle and his pink lips. I love his baby blue eyes, and the "eyeliner" around them. I love his velvety soft ears. I love his big squishy feet. I love his fuzzy belly with brown spots. I love his big fluffy tail and his big fluffy butt. I love Nebo! :D

Smilla
08-26-2004, 05:47 PM
Oh, I forgot Lefty's feet--all of you who mentioned them reminded me. Paws are just CUTE, there's no argument! Even if it's a big, strong, muscular dog, somehow seeing its paws makes me think of it as a cute little pup who needs protecting. :)

KYS
08-26-2004, 05:51 PM
I'm a face person. :)
I love to hold rocky's cheeks and talk baby talk to him.

Linda York
08-26-2004, 06:43 PM
:D :D FEET! I love my boys short little legs with those chubby little feet on the ends! :D TOO CUTE! Kisses on their noses are fine too!

Okay Boys.... put your best foot forward.

dogs_4_me
08-26-2004, 07:02 PM
On Emma it's either her furry chest, or her long fluffy golden tail, on moco its his snout, theres always little hairs sticking up in every direction, and his tail, the way it curls.

cali
08-26-2004, 07:12 PM
I love happys mane I always be very carful as I comb it first though, then I bruch it backwords then I hold it back with my hand and use a comb to frize the hair out, then when she shakes after her brush her mane looks gorgous! :D I also love her eyes

Misty I lover her ears, but I also love her body, just the overall shape, and the way you can see her muscles when she stands, and moves.

Ripley, his tail! I love his stubby little tail!

Perky.. ummm uhhhh hmmmm her feet lol I am not a big perky fan(she never liked me right from the day we brought her home, first thing she did when my mom was not watching was bit me in the face. twice)

Blair- ears! his has the cutest ears!

guster girl
08-26-2004, 07:31 PM
My RB dog, Bruno....I loved his sweet face, he had the most endearing brown eyes and these long hairs that grew up from between them and would lay either on top of his head or over his eye. His ears were really funny, and, his tail was long with pretty feathering. :)

With Finn.....I really like his body, the shape of it and his muscles are so defined already, he has great form. :) But, really his head(eyes, nose, mouth, ears, all of it) is nice, too. What the heck, I can't pick a favorite for either of them!

lovemyshiba
08-26-2004, 07:38 PM
It's hard--I love the dogs so much, I don't know if I can pick just one.

I love Kito's soft fur--I could use him as a pillow. I love his tiny little feet, and his fluffy tail too.
I love Abbey's eyes--you can see into her soul through her eyes, they are so beautiful. And her belly--she loves to roll over for belly rubs, and I love to give them!! And her ears--so soft.
I love Riley's tail--always wagging 100 miles an hour--all you have to do is mention his name. And his legs--they're so long when he stretches. And his mouth--he gives the sweetest, most polite doggie kisses ever.
I love Jada's body--the definition of her muscles--when I watch her run, it's like I can see exactly how everything is moving in there--such a stunning sight. I love her stub too--it's so adorable when she wags it!

Logan
08-26-2004, 07:51 PM
The most "kissable" and the favorite to look at aren't always the same. But this is a good question, Smilla! Made me think a little.

My consistent place to kiss and to rub on each of our 4 dogs is their "schnoz" (nose) and between their eyes up to that wonderful "knowledge bump" on top of their heads. Lilly's "bump" is the most pronounced so I always say she has the most brains!!! :D

What wonderful kisses I have given them. But in reality, watching their eyes and noses just fascinates me. The eyebrows raise and lower and the eyes shift back and forth, and the little noses wiggle like a bunny nose at times, checking out everything, and even changing colors with the season, from pink to black and back to pink!!! :)

DogLover9501
08-26-2004, 08:00 PM
This is fun thread :D

Piddle: I love his FACE! He has a cute little nose, and big eyes, I always kiss his nose or head! I also love his little "palm tree" tail and how it wags in circles :D and his big teddy bear paws!!

Jasper: I love his big nose, I love to kiss the pink and black patch below his nose and above his lips!! I also love his adorable stubby, his white stripe, his funny crooked teeth..etc!!

Wiggles: I love her underbite :D and I love rubbing her belly and her ears are so adorable!!

senorita02
08-26-2004, 08:34 PM
I love Senoritas neck the white part it feels like silk.
I love Faces tail its so cute how he wiggles it instead of wags it he's a Rott so he doesnt have much of a tail,