PDA

View Full Version : 2 pics of Gomer

Jods
08-26-2004, 11:02 AM
hey heres two more pics of Gomer...
he makes me so sad he's so timid and shy... whenever you tell him to sit or stay or shake a paw it looks like he's sooo sad but, really his tail is just wagging cuz he loves the attention... He wasn't socialized well as a pup and he has never been able to act like a golden with people... This makes me so mad.... We got him at and older puppy age and all the dogs were locked out back in like a barn thing but we didn't know this... she brought them in the house when we came and we just fell in love with him...
anyways heres 2 pics he's just wanting to please me... poor little soul, wish I could tell him I'm proud

Jods
08-26-2004, 11:04 AM
heres the last one

BitsyNaceyDog
08-26-2004, 12:25 PM
He's beautiful. How old is he?

The first picture wasn't quite right, I could only see a little of the top of Gomers head. The second picture is great.

Jods
08-26-2004, 12:55 PM
I don't know whats wrong with that one.... computers:(
anyways heres another one

Samantha Puppy
08-26-2004, 01:01 PM
Awww, what a sweet boy. :)

bsherman
08-26-2004, 01:05 PM
Boy is he beautiful, he has the look my neighbors golden has, that sad pitiful, pet me look. Is he vocal, because Aero moans and groans when you just look at him. He wants to be handled sooo much.

Jods
08-26-2004, 01:17 PM
once and a while he'll let out a great yoddle lol and he actually barks and does talk a lot now that I think of it

CatMama78
08-26-2004, 03:00 PM
Gomer is very handsome :).

And he knows your proud and that you love him. Doggies have a sixth sense - they can 'feel' love with no words necessary.

lute
08-26-2004, 04:25 PM
awww....he's cute! Beanie is shy too. when i look at him from above i get that same look Gomer has in the pics.

lizbud
08-26-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by CatMama78
Gomer is very handsome :).

And he knows your proud and that you love him. Doggies have a sixth sense - they can 'feel' love with no words necessary.

He is a very handsome dog. :)

Surely there are things you can love about this guy even if he's
not just like some other dogs you know. Think about the things
that make Gomer special & show love & pride to him about
them. It's so true that dogs "feel" love, with no words really
necessary" :)

lovemyshiba
08-26-2004, 07:31 PM
Gomer is absolutely adorable!!
I just wanna give him a big hug and kiss!!!

I bet he does know you love him and are proud--it seems they just know sometimes!!

I feel sad for my Riley sometimes--he just seems sad and I want him to know how much I love him. But the look on his face when he sees me first thing in the morning, or when I come home, or even out of another room, lets me know he loves me, and he knows I love him.

chocolatepuppy
08-26-2004, 07:51 PM
Gomer is adorable !!!

K9soul
08-26-2004, 11:33 PM
Your description of Gomer really touched me, especially because it reminds me of my Tommy. He was in a neglectful abusive home until he was six months old, and he is a lot like your Gomer in that he is very shy and timid, looking sad and frightened when new people come to see him instead of that typical golden happy attitude. He trembles and tucks his tail between his legs and it's enough to make me teary eyed because I know he would have been different if I had had him from a baby.

Gomer is such a sweet baby, and gorgeous! He reminds me of Tommy with his story and sad looks. I just want to kiss him! :)

jazzcat
08-27-2004, 01:14 AM
Gomer is so handsome. He has such a sweet face.

dogs_4_me
08-27-2004, 01:22 AM
Gomer is a very handsome dog! He has a very cute with his big beautiful eyes. I'm glad he is now getting the love and attention needed for such a sweet heart! I thnk you need to show Gomer off more often!

RobiLee
08-27-2004, 05:45 AM
Gomer is beautiful! What a gorgeous coat.

I'm glad I got to see him this morning and I hope you share more pics of him.

Robin :)

Tina
08-27-2004, 10:31 AM
Gomer is so handsome!

LorraineO
08-27-2004, 11:58 AM
wow,,, either your couch is really tiny,, or that doggie is some BIG!!

Very sweet boy,,, thanks for sharing the pic