PDA

View Full Version : Stormy Going To Foster Home! :-)

K & L
08-26-2004, 10:49 AM
We got Stormy (park cat) spayed yesterday and turns out she is the sweetest and very tame cat! We believe she may be the mother of the 3 dumped black cats, Heckle, Jeckle and Ravin, and just now appeared where we feed. They were probably all dumped together!:mad: :mad:

Anyway, a friend has agreed to foster until we can find this baby a home. We're taking her to the vet today for testing/shots/and an exam before turning her over. I will post pictures soon!

jazzcat
08-26-2004, 10:53 AM
That is great news!!! I'm so happy she is tame and gets a foster home. Good for you sweet Stormy! Best of luck.

Logan
08-26-2004, 11:03 AM
Good news for you and for Stormy!!! :) I'm so glad she is tame, Lisa. That should help to make placing her easier than normal.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-26-2004, 12:14 PM
Yeah!!! That's wonderful news! I'm so happy someone is willing to help you so you didn't have to take her in to, I know your household is bursting at the seams, but I also know you wouldn't turn a kitty in need away, so it's good to know you have others nearby that are willing to help. :)

catnapper
08-26-2004, 01:43 PM
Fantastic news! One less cat in the park and one more to give somebody a lot of love. You do such fantastic work.

K & L
08-27-2004, 09:30 AM
Stormy tested negative!!:D :D No fleas, earmites, etc. She was a little anemic (not surprising) but that will be taken care of in no time! We will be taking her to her foster home this evening and will take pictures!

kimlovescats
08-27-2004, 12:09 PM
Oh Lisa .... this is just incredible news!!! :D

Laura's Babies
08-27-2004, 12:49 PM
Another one saved by a wonderful person! This is great news!