PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Parteee

catmandu
08-26-2004, 09:19 AM
YES,The Found Cats,are having another Mall Invasion,and Partee,Sept 5th,and 6th! The Mall Invasion,will be at Sherway Garden,in Toronto,one of the Mose Elegant,and Classiest Mall,in Toronto,and adjacent,to an excellent Restaurant Row,with GREAT Expensive Eateries! SEA Food,STEAKERIES<AND FUSION DINERS,AS wel as Chicken,and Roadhouses! Then Its back,to The Found Cat Hotel,for FUN<AND GAMES! cOME ONE<COME ALL<ESPECIALLY LITTLE KITRTENS,for whom,there will be chaperones!

DJFyrewolf36
08-26-2004, 09:49 AM
Sounds like a blast!

catnapper
08-26-2004, 09:56 AM
Oh a Labor Day Partee! Its my birthday you know! So what can be better than a great big partee filled with kitties!! Allen, Pouner and I will be there... and if I have the little foster babies by then, they'll come too! So exciting!

Jods
08-26-2004, 11:17 AM
do you bring your cats into the mall??

edit:Toronto, Ontario

Barbara
08-26-2004, 11:37 AM
Jods, here at PT we have virtual cat partys. We even had a New Year's cruise this year. And you will know that we just had the Catolympics here:D

All kitties love to go to Catmandu's partees because the found cats are such fabulous hosts. They always provide the best food and Filou and Tigris are jumping up and down by thinking of the eateries in the mall:D

Of course Fifa and Pixie can come too:D

Felicia's Mom
08-26-2004, 02:50 PM
Beau and Felicia love your parties. They will both be there.:)

Thanks for inviting them.:)

kimlovescats
08-26-2004, 03:08 PM
Oh my goodness .... Tabitha is tugging at my leg, begging to go to your partee!!!! Gosh, I'll have to think on this, as it is so hard to let such a wee one leave the nest the first time!:rolleyes:

Barbara
08-26-2004, 03:18 PM
I wouldn't let Tabitha go unless some of her older siblings promise to take care of her!

Laura's Babies
08-26-2004, 03:54 PM
I asked mine if they wanted to come and they said not to bother them while they are napping so I will have to get back to you later on our reservation.

lynnestankard
08-26-2004, 04:46 PM
Great news Gary - the Three Mousketeers are already packing and making plane reservations - talk about excited!! I think I'll put Ketchum in charge of Bagel and Dan - nothing gets him worried. :D :D :D

Lynne

Russian Blue
08-26-2004, 04:52 PM
Nakita and I have not been around recently, but she came running when she heard about the parteee!

Add Nakita to your guest list!

:)

Jods
08-27-2004, 07:56 AM
Okay I get it.....

Fifa and Pixie are all ready to come... It's a two hour drive to toronto so not that bad... Fifa is not that thrilled at looking after his younger sister though he wants to go alone.... He says she'll bite him and all his new friends, and chase them.... but, I can't not let her go as well

catmandu
08-27-2004, 08:17 AM
Moose The Magnificent,personally,has promised,to be Tabithas chaperone,and he will take her,to the finest Steak house,in Restaurant Row,a lot of very pricey eating establishments,there! Even the Food Court,in the Mall,is a step,above theFast Food Places,that you normally get,in these places! And there is a Petcetera,nearby,with Cat Treats,and Toys! Fum, Fun,Fun,for the Found Cats,Pet Angel Army,and Guests!

MULTICATMOM
08-27-2004, 08:18 AM
SOUNDS DELICIOUS!! GREAT FOOD & A GREAT TIME TO BE HAD BY ALL!!:D :D IT'S QUITE THE TRIP BUT WE'RE SETTING FORTH ON THE JOURNEY... RSVP US PLEASE, WE'RE IN:D WE LOOK FORWARD TO OUR FIRST FOUND CAT PARTEE!

aguu
08-27-2004, 08:25 AM
Count Mishka in please!!
I was actually confused for a moment - I thought maybe this was not your virtual type partee.
And I got very excited becase I live 5 minutes away from Sherway Gardens!!!!

kimlovescats
08-27-2004, 06:32 PM
Ok, Gary .... since Moose the Magnificent has offered his protective services, then I will feel comfortable in allowing tiny Tabitha to come! You know how it is to cut those apron strings the first time!:rolleyes: ;)

krazyaboutkatz
08-27-2004, 10:50 PM
This sounds like a lot of fun. Please add Storm, Sunny, Cirrus, and Sky to your guest list.:) They'd like to be seated next to some of the single females.;)

QueenScoopalot
08-27-2004, 11:10 PM
The whole "kitten-caboodle" will be attending...though they may be fashionably late! ;) :D Be sure to reserve a table for them. :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-28-2004, 06:27 AM
Ally and Connor would LOVE to come to your party. Ally is on the lookout for an eligible male, Connor just wants to know what food you will have:rolleyes: