PDA

View Full Version : Jewelry

K & L
08-26-2004, 08:26 AM
For all of you the posted an interest in the ear-rings I gave to Tubby & Peanuts Mom, here's a web-site:

http://members.cox.net/kittyfund/photo.htm

catmandu
08-26-2004, 08:29 AM
Could you please,give us,an idea,of the cost,asI know someone,who would enjoy Cat Earrings!

sirrahbed
08-26-2004, 08:31 AM
I ordered a bunch! The lady, Jeanine, who makes them is SOOO nice and will make them any way you want them as to color, stone, design, etc. So cute!!! Most items are only $5. The pure metals and precious stones are a bit more.

K & L
08-26-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
I ordered a bunch! The lady, Jeanine, who makes them is SOOO nice and will make them any way you want them as to color, stone, design, etc. So cute!!! Most items are only $5. The pure metals and precious stones are a bit more.

Isn't she a sweetheart? She's the one that adopted our feral Oakley...now Apu! I've posted pictures before and the story! And yes, the prices are unbelievably cheap!

sirrahbed
08-26-2004, 08:40 AM
Can you interest her in PetTalk, Lisa? I tried!:rolleyes: She could put her page in the marketplace and I bet it would be a big hit!!

K & L
08-26-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Can you interest her in PetTalk, Lisa? I tried!:rolleyes: She could put her page in the marketplace and I bet it would be a big hit!!

I will talk with her and see. She's very knowledgeable and could have some valuable input here!

catcrazylady
08-26-2004, 08:52 AM
I'm confused. I really like her stuff but are you supposed to email her, call her, what? I don't see any info on the sight but I'm sure I'm overlooking it.
I want some of her jewelry and I don't know how to get it.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Somebody help this illiterate!!!;) :D

Logan
08-26-2004, 09:06 AM
Maybe you're supposed to use that contact form. I was confused too! :o

K & L
08-26-2004, 09:33 AM
Here's her e-mail address, maybe ask her for clarification?

[email protected]

kimlovescats
08-26-2004, 10:45 AM
Thank you, Lisa !;)