PDA

View Full Version : I was watching mtv..

sammy101
08-25-2004, 05:36 PM
So i was just watching MTV a few minutes ago,and i watched a show called " Totally Obsessed" and there was this lady who loved pink and she had no other colour in her room besides pink!!:eek: ,her shoes,clothes,bed,walls,carpet,etc.even her underwear!!everything was pink!!

She has a white cat named Cotton,and they showed her dying his hair pink!:eek: she dyes it with Red Koolaide and Red Dye.:eek: Crazy women!! but the cat did look kindof cute with its fur a nice light pink,but i would never do that to my cat!!:p

aly
08-25-2004, 06:26 PM
I saw that too. The poor kitty! I LOVE pink but there's no way I'd do that to my cats either.

BitsyNaceyDog
08-25-2004, 06:33 PM
Wow that can't be healthy. Pink is my favorite color, but come on that is ridiculous. And to go as far as to dye your cat.:eek:

sammy101
08-25-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by KBlaix
Wow that can't be healthy. Pink is my favorite color, but come on that is ridiculous. And to go as far as to dye your cat.:eek:

they said that they have the cat get checked by a vet when she does it and he says its ok for him???

Dogz
08-25-2004, 07:05 PM
Wow, that's crazy! I would never dye any animal any color! :eek:

BitsyNaceyDog
08-25-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by sammy101
they said that they have the cat get checked by a vet when she does it and he says its ok for him???

Hehe- I meant that can't be healthy for the woman to be so obsessed. I didn't mean the cat. Sorry I didn't clarify myself.

sammy101
08-25-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by KBlaix
Hehe- I meant that can't be healthy for the woman to be so obsessed. I didn't mean the cat. Sorry I didn't clarify myself.

LOL!! sorry:o well its probably not to healthy for both of them!!:eek: