PDA

View Full Version : Great News For Milo!!

Mil0Luv3r
08-25-2004, 03:48 PM
We brought Milo to the Vet earlier this morning and they said that the lump was only his MicroChip and That his cold is GONE! YAYYY!! ( we actually kind of new that it was gone be we wanted it to be checked out just in case)

I think his cold was probaly from running around the house, meeting the dog and cat, and stuff like that...

He is still sneezing but only because he has a HairBall.. We're waiting for him to you-know-what it up....

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-25-2004, 03:54 PM
Yeah, that's great news! You could get some Petromalt (or similar) from the pet store. It might help him bring the hairball up, but better yet it might help him pass it through the normal way so you don't have to clean up a hairball mess. If he's this young and is getting hairballs, it might be good to start him on the Petromalt and get him in a regular routine of it, otherwise you'll be cleaning up hairballs for quite a few years to come. ;)

slick
08-25-2004, 03:57 PM
YIPPEE!!!! Great news! Please give Milo some scritches from me.

Jods
08-25-2004, 06:05 PM
thats great I'm sooo glad you got him to the vet... you are a great meowmie

leslie
08-25-2004, 09:51 PM
the vet said sneezing is from a hairball? did he give you a prescription for it? a severe hairball could cause constipation which would be why he leaks around the blockage on your bed...
You said in another thread he is being treated for diarreah and for eyes.. what was prescribed? Are you ok with all the medications?