PDA

View Full Version : I guess I should just go ahead and post this.

molucass
08-25-2004, 02:54 PM
Since everyone is so adamant about knowing what happened, I guess I will go ahead and tell you all what happened to my sweet boy.

Well, yesterday I had a lot of places I had to go, but I didn't think I would be gone as long as I was, so I put him in his crate and my 2 girls in their crates in my room, and went on my way......
So, no problems there.... right?.....

My mom said they were all barking and getting on her nerves, so she let them outside and then had to go do some stuff, so she let them out in the back yard, and just left... I do that too if we are only going to be gone for like a 30 minutes to an hour, but, not when we are going to be gone as long as we all were.

Well, when I got home, they weren't in their crates, so I went outside to let them in so I could feed all of them, and Felony ALWAYS comes running to me, but he didn't so, I was immediately worried...
I went all over the yard looking for him, figuring he was just sleeping somewhere and didn't hear me go out....
Then I got to the very back of the yard, and looked behind my moms green house, and I found him... I figured he was just laying there, and even thought that I saw him breathing. So, I bent down to shake him to wake him up, and thought maybe he was just really hot, and needed to be cooled off...
But when I got a closer look, there was some foamy stuff coming out of his mouth and nose, and I looked in his mouth to see if there was something stuck in his throat or something, and I noticed that there was blood on his tongue and his gums were bleeding... I started screaming and crying, and then went running to one my neighbors house to get him to help me get Felony in the car so I could bring him to the vet.
They told me that he had passed away a couple of hours ago at least, and that they thought maybe he had been poisoned (which was my first thoughts as well.).

They are going to do a necropsy so we will know for sure, and I'm supposed to get the results some time today.

After I get his body back, he will be brought to my uncles farm and be buried under his big willow tree.

Sleep sweetly my little baby boy.... I love you, and always will...
:(
// February 22, 2004 to August 24, 2004 \\

Toller 42
08-25-2004, 02:56 PM
I am so sorry Cori:( That's awful. I don't know what to say.

Samantha Puppy
08-25-2004, 02:58 PM
Oh my God... I am so sorry. I am in tears after reading that. Poisoned? I don't know what to say or think. I hope it was quick and painless. I'm so sorry, Cori. I'm so so sorry.

RIP Felony. You will be missed by everyone, but especially your mom. :(

dukedogsmom
08-25-2004, 02:58 PM
I am so sorry. That must have been horrible to have to experience. I found my sweet rabbit like that, also. I hope you'll be able to get over this ok. I know he's resting now at the RB with plenty of our beloved animals with him.

dappledoxie
08-25-2004, 02:59 PM
OMG, I am so very sorry Cori. I just can't believe it, I know you probably can't either. I'm so sorry! :( Hugs sweetheart

sammy101
08-25-2004, 03:01 PM
im so sorry!!:( your felony was a beautiful boy.and it does sound like he was poisoned,or bitten my something.:(

RIP sweet boy:(

heinz57_79
Our thoughts are with you, Cori... I'll miss Felony a great deal. He was one heck of a pup!

For those who want to wish Felony godspeed to the Bridge, here's his thread...
http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57003

We luv you, hon! Hang in there!

K9soul
I could tell by your initial post/reaction yesterday that it was excrutiatingly tragic, but I could not have even guessed how horrible it was for you. There are no adequate words. I grieve for your horrible loss. :(

tatsxxx11
08-25-2004, 03:05 PM
Cori, words cannot describe the overwhelming shock and sadness I'm feeling as I read your words. I can only imagine the pain and grief you're experiencing right now. It's unbelievable...precious Felony is gone:( Oh Cori, we all feel for you so deeply and I wish words could console you, but I know they can't:( I can't convey adequately my sympathies. Just know that we all loved Felony and mourn his passing deeply. Bless your beautiful soul Felony. You're an angel now. Love, Sandra

robinh
08-25-2004, 03:12 PM
I am so sorry! I cannot imagine how you feel...it's a worst nightmare. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Sweet baby Felony.

manda_moo87
08-25-2004, 03:24 PM
Oh no...:( Poor sweet Felony. Brought a lot of tears to my eyes after reading this.

Stay strong dear, we're all here to support you in this time of grief...:(

slick
08-25-2004, 03:25 PM
My heart is breaking for you right now and I can't imagine how much you must be hurting right now. Take comfort in knowing that sweet Felony is at the RB now healthy and happy and watching over you. I'm sorry, but I just don't know what else to say except {{{{{HUGS}}}}}. :(

Cinder & Smoke
08-25-2004, 03:27 PM

{{{Hugs}}} for you, Cori.

You have my deepest sympathy.

Rest & Play In Peace, Dear Felony.

/s/ :( Phred

pitc9
08-25-2004, 03:32 PM
I am so sorry for your tragic loss... words can not heal, only time can. I can't imagine how you feel right now.
Just know that your sweet baby is running and playing at the bridge with all the other loved RB animals we all here and known and loved. They all take care of one another till we meet them again.

RIP Sweet Felony.

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-25-2004, 03:38 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. What a terrible thing to happen :(

RIP Felony

popcornbird
08-25-2004, 03:42 PM
OMG...:(:(:(

I am at a total loss for words right now. I can't even begin to imagine the pain you are feeling, and the shock of coming home to something so tragic, and so sudden. My heart aches for you. Poor Felony. :( He was my favorite one of your pups.......always smiling.

RIP Felony.

Tina
08-25-2004, 03:45 PM
OMG.

I am so sorry Cori. I really don't know what to say. But send you some ((hugs))

RIP Felony.:(

Logan
08-25-2004, 03:48 PM
Oh dear Cori. :( I am so sorry that this happened to your precious Felony. We all loved him and cherished him, as I know you did too.

Rest in peace, sweet boy.

DogLover9501
08-25-2004, 03:50 PM
Omg that is so horrible :( Im at a loss for words, my heart is also aching for you.

Play hard at the RB, dear Felony :(

RobiLee
08-25-2004, 03:59 PM
Oh, my heart is just breaking for you. I don't know what to say. I cried when I read what happened and I'm so sorry you have to go through such an awful experience. Don't forget that we are here for you whenever you want to talk.

{{{HUGS}}} for you, Cori

RIP Sweet Felony

Glacier
08-25-2004, 04:09 PM
I'm so sorry. It's so hard to loose them young and without warning.

I hope you find out what happened and that it wasn't anything sinister.

Godspeed Felony.

CountryWolf07
08-25-2004, 04:26 PM
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Felony. :( I'll be thinkin' about ya..

anna_66
08-25-2004, 04:27 PM
Oh how terrible it must have been seeing him laying there like that:(
I do hope you find the cause of his death.
We will all miss you Felony.

KYS
08-25-2004, 04:39 PM
After reading your post I was fighting back my tears.
My heart goes out to you that poor Felony has passed
on to the rainbow bridge.
I am so sorry.
Sending many hugs your way.

Karen

BitsyNaceyDog
08-25-2004, 05:40 PM
I am so very sorry. Felony was and always will be one of my favorite PT dogs.

Rest peacefully dear Felony.

LorraineO
08-25-2004, 05:50 PM
what words are there to say to you ...... there arent any,,, so I will try to do my best....

I cannot tell you how sorry I am to know you had tofind your poor baby like that... and that he died without you nearby.... and much too soon...

Take comfort in knowing he loves you and will always be with you.

Tonya
08-25-2004, 06:38 PM
That is so horrible, Cori. I am so sorry. Thank you for sharing that with us, I know it was difficult. We will all miss Felony.

Corinna
08-25-2004, 07:37 PM
{{{{{hugs}}}}} Thinking of you and holding you in my prayers.

Dogz
08-25-2004, 07:38 PM
OMG. :( :( :(

Cori, that is just terrible. I can't even imagine. *hugs* I am so, so sorry.

RIP, sweet Felony.

Smilla
08-25-2004, 08:14 PM
There aren't words to adequately express how terribly sorry I am to hear about what happened to Felony.

Jods
08-25-2004, 08:36 PM
i am soo sorry I hope you find the A$$ that did this excuse my language

jazzcat
08-25-2004, 08:41 PM
I am so very sorry.

RubyMutt
08-25-2004, 08:42 PM
I can't believe it, that's so awful :(

I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now :( I'm so sorry. I know that can't ease the pain you must be feeling right now, but I truly am sorry :(

(((HUGS)))

LuckiLab03
08-25-2004, 08:54 PM
That's horrible... I'm truly sorry from the bottom of my heart. I can only imagine how hard it must be for you, but like other people said, take comfort in knowing that he knew you loved him and you knew he loved you.. we are all here for you and praying for you and your precious felony.

You said he was probably poisoned.. do you mean that you think someone did it to him? Or do you think he ate something bad in the yard?

*LabLoverKEB*
08-25-2004, 08:55 PM
Cori, that's just awful. I am so, so sorry. My deepest sympathy, to you, and all of your famlily. [[[[[HUGS]]]]]

molucass
08-25-2004, 08:55 PM
I'm pretty sure someone poisoned him.:(

captain
08-25-2004, 08:57 PM
HUGS to you, and to sweet Felony. Play hard at the RB sweetheart.

If he was poisoned, I wish the person unhappiness for the rest of their days!!!!! :mad: :mad:
(I could use stronger words ............) :mad:

kingrattus
08-25-2004, 10:46 PM
OMG thats horrible!!

I kinda know how u feel losing a muchly loved doggie to a crime. Just keep talking about it & do not bottle it up, like me. It took me 9 months to kinda get over it. I'm still hurting really really & will never forgive the person who killed my big baby. I hope you find out who did this & charge them & sue them if u can.

Talk to ppl on PT about the good times u had with him. Make him a scrap book, with photos (printed ones too), some of his fur collect poems & maybe draw in it to. I still haven't finished Max's Scrap book, only cause I still can't look at his pics yet, I try but always breakdown.

Post lots of stuff about ur beloved pup & it really will help u feel better. & hug ur other doggies lots, that should make u feel better too. But don't blame ur mom for leaving them out. Even if u were home it still could have happened, people can be monsters sometimes & no matter what u do sometimes they win anyway (I know, thats how I lost Max).

If u can carve something in the tree trunk, do it. it makes an everlasting tomb stone. I did that for Max. But let someone else carve it for u, cause if ur crying, u could mess it up & feel even worse (I know I do, I spelt my name wrong)

Aspen and Misty
08-25-2004, 11:16 PM
I'm so sorry. I can't beleave this has happened :( :(

Poor baby Felony ::hugs::

Ash :(

NoahsMommy
08-26-2004, 12:21 AM
I'm very, very sorry about your loss. :(

FizzGiggs_Mommy
08-26-2004, 06:46 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.

Have you found out if he was poisined?

bsherman
08-26-2004, 07:17 AM
I never knew Felony, but I have tears right now, I hope he is happy at Rainbow Bridge. It so sad to read about this but my thoughts are with you. I'll give Tawny an extra long hug today.

pitc9
08-26-2004, 08:45 AM
I hope you find that it was an accident
(weed killer, bug killer...etc left ouside in the yard)
My friend lost one that way.

No matter what you find out... nothing will make this easier on you. Please know everyone here is thinking about you!

CatMama78
08-26-2004, 08:54 AM
That's so terrible. I can't imagine the pain you are feeling. :( :( Can't believe someone would do this :mad: . I'll keep you in my prayers.

DJFyrewolf36
08-26-2004, 10:40 AM
RIP sweet Felony, you will be missed! I hope you can find out more about what happened. :( :( :(

*Hugs to you* from across the miles

Smilla
08-26-2004, 10:59 AM
I truly hope you don't find that someone did this to Felony on purpose. I know it doesn't change the outcome, but I really hope it isn't the case. Still thinking about you both.

My Peanuts
08-26-2004, 01:03 PM
OMG! People are such jerks! :mad: If that is what happened to poor Felony, then I hope they are found and dealt with. I'm so sorry. :(

molucass
08-26-2004, 03:11 PM
I got the results back yesterday.... but anyway.

They determined that the cause of death was from being poisoned, and from a heat stroke. They said that he had injested rat poison and anti-freeze... We don't even have any of that, so theres no way that he got it from our house, yard or garage.

Logan
08-26-2004, 03:14 PM
I'm so sorry. :(

caseysmom
08-26-2004, 03:19 PM
I am very sorry about felony, this could have been a rat that ran into your yard that had eaten someone else's poison, it is quite possible that it was not a malicious act.

This is just terrible I am very sorry for your loss.

sammy101
08-26-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by molucass
I got the results back yesterday.... but anyway.

They determined that the cause of death was from being poisoned, and from a heat stroke. They said that he had injested rat poison... We don't even have any of that, so theres no way that he got it from our house, yard or garage.

omg im so sorry!! :( is there any way of finding who did this to Felony??

PJ's Mom
08-26-2004, 03:42 PM
How horrible. I can't imagine what you're going through. My thoughts are with you. :(

lute
08-26-2004, 04:19 PM
OMG! i am so sorry. i know how you feel. i lost a pupper a few yrs back to poisoning.:( poor felony. he will be dearly missed.i'm almost crying now.:(

trayi52
08-26-2004, 05:51 PM
Cori, I am so sorry. I have waited about saying anything. Just so afraid of hurting you, and you are just hurting enough. I don't know what to say, except that I really feel bad that this horrible thing had to happen to you and your precious Felony. You know he was one of my favorites here at PT. I just can't help but be very tearful and depressed about the whole thing.

We are all here for you, and love you very much.

Willie:(

guster girl
08-26-2004, 06:38 PM
I've not been reading or posting much lately, but, I wanted to tell you how sorry I am that Felony passed away. :( I'm sorry that I don't have anything else to say. :(

Sudilar
08-26-2004, 08:29 PM
My heart goes out to you. What a horrible tragedy. How very very sad it is for this to have happened. Hugs.

dappledoxie
08-27-2004, 10:44 AM
Oh my how awful Cori, I'm so sorry. When I was younger me and my dad had brother kitties and one of them ate a mouse who had eaten rat poison and he passed away shortly after going to the vet, It's so awful to loose a beloved pet without even a chance to say goodbye... :( I'm so sorry

cloverfdx
08-27-2004, 11:23 AM
Cori i have been lost for words, but i just want you to know how sorry i am and that we are all here for you when or if you want to talk. {{Hugs}}

Play hard at the bridge angel boy. :(

Pam
08-30-2004, 12:39 PM
I am sorry that I am just now reading this. You have my heartfelt sympathy. There is nothing that I can say that will ease the pain - only time.

I came home one evening to find that my sweet Whitney had died on the sofa while I was at work. She had been healthy, or so I thought, when I left that morning.

The shock of something so sudden is like a kick to the stomach. I wish I could say more to help you, but there are no words. :(

ChrisH
08-30-2004, 01:01 PM
Oh, Cori, I am so, so, sorry to hear of the terrible loss of your sweet Felony.

{{Big Hugs}}

BCBlondie
08-30-2004, 01:21 PM
:( I haven't posted anything yet because I've just been at a loss of words... I didn't know what to say, and like Willie said - I didn't want to hurt you any more than you were already hurting and I know nothing I say will bring sweet Felony back..
Felony was also one of my fav. dogs on PT.. I'm so sorry this happened to you and him...:( I hope you find out how Felony got into the poison or who gave it to him..
I'm so sorry you had to suddenly go through something like this.... :(
**hugs**

My cousins had an Aussie mix who got into their neighbor's snail poison... :(

GoldenRetrLuver
08-30-2004, 05:13 PM
Cori,

I know you and I haven't gotten along the greatest, but I wanted you to know I truely am very, very sorry for the loss of Felony. He was such a beautiful boy, and was obviously loved a bundle. What a tragic thing to happen..

Play hard at The Rainbow Bridge, sweet Felony. We love you. :(

stacwase
08-30-2004, 07:03 PM
I have been having computer problems and haven't been able to spend much time browsing Pet Talk, so I just now saw your post.

I am so, so, so sorry for you. How absolutely terrible. I sent up a little prayer for you. Rest in Peace, Felony.

molucass
08-30-2004, 07:38 PM
Thank you everyone so much for your kind words and everything.

I am going to be printing out the threads about my sweet angel, and I've already printed out all of the memorial pics that were made for me of him and put them up on my walls in my room.

I don't think this will ever get any easier. A part of me (including my smile) has died with my angel. I just can't understand why someone would want to look in that sweet face, and then purposely cause him harm.

Thank you all again... :(

QueenScoopalot
08-31-2004, 07:43 AM
I'm so sorry you lost your sweet boy. What an awful world we live in when so called humans resort to poisoning innocent animals. RIP Felony. :( :( :(

swimma253
08-31-2004, 08:38 AM
Oh No!!! I am so sorry. RIP dear sweet Felony. Play hard at the bridge. :(

Christiansmommy
08-31-2004, 09:30 AM
I am just reading this.

I am so very sorry. (((hugs)) to you. I am so sorry.

Robyn