PDA

View Full Version : Guess What?

Tina
08-25-2004, 02:51 PM
I think I have finally found a puppy to adopt. There is a lady that has two female Springer Spaniel/ Golden Retriever mix puppies that need homes. We are going go see them this evening around 6 P.M. eastern time. I so can't wait go see them. She told me that they are both black and white.

I will share pictures when I get back home this maybe this evening or tomorrow sometime.

Well thought I would share.:)

Toller 42
08-25-2004, 02:54 PM
That's great Tina! i would LOVE to see pictures.

tikeyas_mom
08-25-2004, 03:09 PM
are they for free??
this person sounds like a BYB IMO..

robinh
08-25-2004, 03:14 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well this time. Would be nice for you to have some good news. Good Luck!

pitc9
08-25-2004, 03:21 PM
GOOD LUCK!!

I can't wait to see pictures!!

Tina
08-25-2004, 03:36 PM
Thankyou Toller 42, robinh, pic9

No they are not from no backyard breeder.:mad: She is a foster lady for a private rescue here.

Tina
08-25-2004, 03:42 PM
The foster mom told me that someone's dog had a accidental litter and they didn't want them. So they were brought to the rescue so she could find a home for them. I found out about them through a shelter lady that I know.:)

Logan
08-25-2004, 03:48 PM
Good luck, Tina!!!!!

sammy101
08-25-2004, 03:51 PM
good luck!! hopefully one of them will work out for you!!:D

post pics soon!!

DogLover9501
08-25-2004, 03:51 PM
Good luck, Tina! I hope everything works out this time!

Uabassoon
08-25-2004, 03:52 PM
That great news Tina! I hope everythings works out and you will be brining home a new addition :)

are they for free??
this person sounds like a BYB IMO..

I don't understand how you were able to come to that conclusion. Just because someone has two dogs up for adoption they are automatically a byb? I would wait to know all the facts before accusing people.

tatsxxx11
08-25-2004, 04:15 PM
Oh Tina...Hopefully this time will be the charm! We're keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you:) The pups sound so precious...Golden/Springer:D Can't to hear back from you. GOOD LUCK!!!

CountryWolf07
08-25-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon

I don't understand how you were able to come to that conclusion. Just because someone has two dogs up for adoption they are automatically a byb? I would wait to know all the facts before accusing people.

Agreed.

Congrats! Hope you get the "perfect" pup! :)

LorraineO
08-25-2004, 05:54 PM
fingers crossed,,, toes crossed,, eyes crossed that all goes well,,, Cant wait for the pics,, they sound extremely CUTE!

Tina
08-25-2004, 06:52 PM
Well she is here! She is the most adorable puppy I've ever seen!
She done pretty good on the ride home except she did pee in her crate and got sick.:( But all was ok I gave her a bath.

She is really scared to death right now. She is whinning like crazy I think she really misses her sister.

She came from a very bad situation the foster mom of the pups said. The lady that had them had like 9 puppies at first but a bear killed one.:( The lady found homes for 4 of them and the other four to rescue. The two male puppies were already adopted when I called.

I'll try and get some pictures soon!

I may need some name suggestions! I'm having a hard time coming up with a name for her.

Toller 42
08-25-2004, 07:43 PM
Congratulations Tina! I can try to help you think of a name when you post a picture of her.

tatsxxx11
08-25-2004, 07:54 PM
Oh, I'm so happy for you Tina!!! And the wittle one:) Welcome home sweetheart:) You'll have a name soon! Gotta think;)

tikeyas_mom
08-25-2004, 11:06 PM
well it was just the first thought that came to mind. no need for anyone get mad. I just wouldent want you, tina, to get a pup from a byb, ya know.. it wouldent be very good (gulp):).

ps. pics plz!!

K9soul
08-25-2004, 11:32 PM
She's beautiful Tina. I guess when I look at her, I see just what she is said to be, I see some golden shape to her head/body with black and white springer coloring, just not as patterned due to her golden side being a more uniform coloring. I'm sure like others have said as she grows it will become more obvious what traits she has, but she sure is a sweetheart.

As for names I always like names that are not extremely common.. she reminds me of a Keisha.

Edit** I meant to post this under her picture thread. Oops! :D