PDA

View Full Version : catmandu--I had a dream about you!

sirrahved
08-25-2004, 10:47 AM
I had my *first* pt dream! Maybe it's because of the upcoming Findlay bark park get-together.

We had a big gathering at catmandu's house. He had cats EVERYWHERE in this big, beautiful home on top of a hill with a giant backyard. There were pt'ers all over the place... but none of you looked like your pictures. Gary had a bunch of full grown cats that looked like DSHs but had folded ears! They were hungry so I was looking around for food. I accidentally woke up Gary (what were you doing sleeping while you had PTers there) and he was wearing a blue robe...? (don't ask me!)

Then this nasty woman comes in and yells at all of the PTers saying, "you've ruined everything! Don't you know what's going on here tomorrow? I can't believe you! You DISGUST ME!" etc, etc etc. Turns out Gary was having a wedding at his house (either his own or his girlfriend's daughters, I can't remember) and we were intruding.

So, in the immortal words of Martin Luther.... What does this mean? *snigger*

slick
08-25-2004, 11:39 AM
Congrats! I have had many many dreams about Pet Talkers; too many to even remember.

Hint, don't each cheese before going to bed. :D

catmandu
08-26-2004, 08:57 AM
That is very odd.I dont live,on a Hill,and I have a decent,but not a huge backyard,and none of the Found Cats,ahve the Folded ears! And I cant really,think,of anyone who would have a wedding,in my Back Yard,but I do have a Blue Robe!With Red Trim.Maybe,like me,you are dreaming,of the House,taht I would LOVE,to have,in the country,with a Big Yard,where the Cats,could play,all day!I am pleased,and suprised,though,as at my advanced age,it is really nice,to have someone,dream,of the Found Cats,and I.Thank You! Did we drive That Old Meanie,away?