PDA

View Full Version : Happy ending for this shelter kitty!

Laura's Babies
08-25-2004, 08:00 AM
Lucky's MawMaw and I have a fairly new neighbor, a single man that loves cats as much as we do. He has one and wanted a companion for him so LMM suggested he come to the shelter and get one. He went and selected this one but she was very sick and listless when he got her. He took her streight to the vet and was there for a week. He got to bring her home yesterday evening and of coarse had to meet Aunt Laura and Maw Maw and endure a photo shoot to document her "Gotchs Day". He names her Yetta, after his grandmother and the name fits her perfectly! So, without further a-do, may I introduce one shelter kitty that got good a forever home!

Here she is in her Daddy's hand...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/p0ae42feb5f82a6a81b657ec987c4e152/f749f468.jpg

and enjoying snuggles with Lucky's MawMaw...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/p3eb1853606817d68f30588ae7fc60814/f749f45f.jpg

She is a sweetheart and loves attention. I got to kiss and love her and she ate it up. She is a real laid back little girl that is so relaxed and trusting.. I can see why he picked her, can't you?

sirrahbed
08-25-2004, 08:04 AM
OHHH!!! Yetta is such a sweet and pretty little girl!!! She is going to be such a joy for her new daddy. How onderful that he took in a sick shelter baby and had her nursed to helth. I think that is just terrific and that little Yetta is going to pay him back with YEARS of love and happiness.:) Yes, she does look so trusting and content - very lovable and happy.

Craftlady
08-25-2004, 08:56 AM
What a sweetheart, Yetta :) I am so glad she is doing well today. :)

catmandu
08-25-2004, 09:35 AM
Hooray,for Yetta,as the Found Cats all know,what a sacred day,Gotcha Day is,the day,when All God ats,get thier Furr Ever Home! Bless that fine Guardian,for helping Yetta!

Cinder & Smoke
08-25-2004, 10:07 AM
WOW!

CUTE and very Lucky lil Kitty!!

Did you sign her Dad up as a Pet Talker??

K & L
08-25-2004, 10:08 AM
How I love happy endings! Congratulations!

jazzcat
08-25-2004, 10:11 AM
She's adorable!

I think Yetta and her daddy are both lucky to have each other.

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-25-2004, 10:15 AM
What a wonderful happy ending for another lucky shelter cat!! Yetta is stunning!

gini
08-25-2004, 10:20 AM
There is nothing quite like reading a happy story first thing in the morning.

Yetta is really cute. Do you think she will be long haired?

What a lucky little girl she is. I too, wish her much happiness and a long, love filled life.

Blessings to her new Daddy too. He must be pretty special to have taken in this wee thing.

Randi
08-25-2004, 10:33 AM
Aww, isn't that just wonderful! :D What a little sweetie Yetta is, she will get spoiled as she deserves. :)

Yes, you must tell your neighbor about PT! It would be great to see her grow up - and her sister too.

catlover4ever
08-25-2004, 11:06 AM
Oh Yetta!!! You are absolutely gorgeous!!!! You are going to grow up to be one of the most beautiful little ladies!!!! :) Congratulaitons on finding your furever home.

kimlovescats
08-25-2004, 11:19 AM
Oh how precious!!! Yetta is beautiful, and how sweet to see her sitting in her loving Daddy's hand!!! Just makes me melt!!! :D
Tell her new Daddy 'thank you' from me, for picking a baby who might otherwise have been overlooked! Thank YOU for the pics and wonderful story!:D