PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 69, DavidP will be fine

lbaker
08-25-2004, 07:46 AM
Yes Gini, I did have a special party planned for this week's welcome home party for David but the best laid plans .. I may have to fly to TX this afternoon so Mario, the decorating is up to you. Please be tasteful. Oh look at me, things are going to Hell in a handbasket and I'm talking to a monkey at a cyber bar :rolleyes:

dukedogsmom
08-25-2004, 08:28 AM
Shoot! You started early. Richard and I had a very good theme to do..................

davidpizzica
08-25-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Shoot! You started early. Richard and I had a very good theme to do.................. Hi, girls! I presonally liked the theme, but we'll see what RICHARD comes up with!

slick
08-25-2004, 09:07 AM
Whoa, you guys are getting started pretty early aren't you?? :eek:

Oh what the heck, it's going to be a long day for me. I'll take a Spanish Coffee to go. Thanks.

gini
08-25-2004, 09:59 AM
That is o.k., Laurie, we will hold down the fort and take over the decorations.

Laurie and I had talked last week that we need to have a REALLY BIG party this week to celebrate Davidp's successful surgery.

Let's see, where are those balloons and the helium tank............???

gini
08-25-2004, 10:06 AM
MARIO!!!! Put that helium tank down!

Oh, no, a monkey on helium. I can't stand it!

davidpizzica
08-25-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by gini
MARIO!!!! Put that helium tank down!

Oh, no, a monkey on helium. I can't stand it! Gini, is he flying around with a high voice?

catland
08-25-2004, 11:45 AM
this sounds like it should be a fun party this week. Slick, I'll join you in that Spanish coffee - its actually cold and rainy here this week (of course it is, I have the week off:p )

I'm so glad you're doing well David.

What about party hats - does anyone have any party hats?

wolflady
08-25-2004, 12:14 PM
LOL LOL Mario, you're so silly! :p I hope you have your diapers securely fastened, because I don't want to have monkey droppings falling on my head! :eek: LOL ;)

So glad you're feeling better David!!

Slick, I too will join you for a Spanish coffee. My commute was an hour and a half this morning. Ugh! :rolleyes: How come something like that can ruin your whole day?? :rolleyes:

Aspen and Misty
08-25-2004, 12:18 PM
Hi guys. I normally don't come in here but I hope you don't mind me poping in for a Large Capachino. Congrats on a sucessul surgery David!

Thanx a bunch!
Ash

gini
08-25-2004, 12:21 PM
Oh Ash, welcome! Glad you stopped by. I don't think Richard is here yet, so I will get you your cappuchino.

Watch out that Mario doesn't hit you on the head.........he is riding around with those balloons and giggling.

davidpizzica
08-25-2004, 12:24 PM
Sorry I'm a little late, but I just had a physical therapy session Is slick having Spanish coffee? I'll have one of those, too

davidpizzica
08-25-2004, 12:27 PM
Oh Ash, welcome! Glad you stopped by. I don't think Richard is here yet, so I will get you your cappuchino.

Watch out that Mario doesn't hit you on the head.........he is riding around with those balloons and giggling. Gini, did Mario inhale some of that helium? I hate to hear a squeaky Mario!! lol lol

slick
08-25-2004, 12:28 PM
Hi Ashley and welcome to the partee! Only rule here is leave the attitudes at the door and be prepared for a good time. It' going to be a great partee this week with all the pillarhoods, etc.

Gee, Mario is got a high voice :eek: :eek:

Any chance of getting another Spanish Coffee? Thanks. :)

Karen: I guess we don't have to ask about Gini's "commute". ;)

wolflady
08-25-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by slick

LOL LOL now THAT'S one commute I would LOVE to have! ;)

davidpizzica
08-25-2004, 12:35 PM
Hi Ashley and welcome to the partee! Only rule here is leave the attitudes at the door and be prepared for a good time. It' going to be a great partee this week with all the pillarhoods, etc.

Gee, Mario is got a high voice :eek: :eek:

Karen: I guess we don't have to ask about Gini's "commute". ;) Slick, that spanish coffee was delicious! I'll have another, also!

PJ's Mom
08-25-2004, 12:56 PM
Welcome back David. Glad to hear you're doing so well. :)

I'd like to join Ash and have a cappuccino, please.

:p

gini
08-25-2004, 01:04 PM
Gosh is this bar ever busy this morning!

And it took me soooo long to get into work this morning:D :D

More cappuccino's coming up!

Mario, stop hitting Slick and Karen over the head with those balloons!

Yes, David, I am pretty certain that Mario figured out how to inhale the helium...........doesn't he sound ever more silly than usual?

RICHARD
08-25-2004, 01:32 PM

Look at all of you!!!

All bright eyed and bushy tailed!

Is there anything to eat around here?:D

A cafe espanol for Slick!

DONE!

Gini's commute?? Please!!:D

David,
Nice to see you are back home...

I heard a song that cracked me up.......I am trying to find out the lyrics....the first couple of lines go something like this...

"you skinned your knee in New Orleans dancing with a monkey.
you stubbed your toe in Kokomo...."

I'll post the rest when i find them...

Cafe espanol?

DONE!

Hi PJ's Mom!

A cappuccino?

DONE!

I think Mario got the idea from the Curious George book gave him..

zippy-kat
08-25-2004, 01:32 PM
Can I have a big piece of Kelly's mixed berry tart? I'm feeling pretty down; today makes 12 yrs since my first kittyboy went to the bridge. :(

I still love you, Tommykat. :(

slick
08-25-2004, 01:36 PM
**wakes up on floor**
**shakes head**
Whaa what happened??? I was helping Mario hang streamers and the next thing I felt was a bang on the head. Did I pass out?

**tries to stand up**
Oh my head.....this is worse than a hangover.

davidpizzica
08-25-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Look at all of you!!!

All bright eyed and bushy tailed!

Is there anything to eat around here?:D

A cafe espanol for Slick!

DONE!

Gini's commute?? Please!!:D

David,
Nice to see you are back home...

I heard a song that cracked me up.......I am trying to find out the lyrics....the first couple of lines go something like this...

"you skinned your knee in New Orleans dancing with a monkey.
you stubbed your toe in Kokomo...."

I'll post the rest when i find them...

Cafe espanol?

DONE!

Hi PJ's Mom!

A cappuccino?

DONE!

I think Mario got the idea from the Curious George book gave him.. it's great to be where i belong!!

davidpizzica
08-25-2004, 01:44 PM
**wakes up on floor**
**shakes head**
Whaa what happened??? I was helping Mario hang streamers and the next thing I felt was a bang on the head. Did I pass out?

**tries to stand up**
Oh my head.....this is worse than a hangover. EASY, young lady hold on to me and I'll find you a chair away from Mario!!

gini
08-25-2004, 01:47 PM
**wakes up on floor**
**shakes head**

**tries to stand up**
Oh my head.....this is worse than a hangover.

Slick, I told you not to grab onto that big bunch of balloons........they pulled you right up off of the floor and you hit your head on the rafters!!!!

(it was a funny sight to see though)

slick
08-25-2004, 01:59 PM
Thanks David :)

Gini, my t-shirt is torn; I think it got caught on that nail in the rafters. Does this qualify as a "wardrobe malfunction?"

Zippy, sorry that it's a sad day for you. Can you maybe post something in Cat Memorial with a picture so we can all honour TommyCat? {{{HUGS}}}

Hi PJ's Mom. Come and join in on the fun. Nice to have you here. I heard it was a special day for you today. Let me buy you a drink.

RICHARD
08-25-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
Can I have a big piece of Kelly's mixed berry tart? I'm feeling pretty down; today makes 12 yrs since my first kittyboy went to the bridge. :(

I still love you, Tommykat. :(

Done....

Here let me help you David....

Mario!

Mario!

I'm gonna get a string to tie around his ankle.

Gini,

Do you go home for lunch...:confused: :)

Slick,

I hope that's not your AAS t shirt.

Logan
08-25-2004, 03:44 PM
I'm buying and toasting Laurie, who is on her way to Texas!!!! Be safe, my friend, and I hope that everything will be ok.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-25-2004, 03:51 PM
Wow, you guys started really early this week! I'll take a red slushie, but only one. I'm going to take a final tonight so it would be helpful if my head was on straight - drat! But after the final I'll be ready for a lot more red slushies! :D

slick
08-25-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Logan
I'm buying and toasting Laurie, who is on her way to Texas!!!! Be safe, my friend, and I hope that everything will be ok.
Sending lots of {{{{HUGS}}}} to Laurie.

Hi Logan. :)

CamCamPup33
08-25-2004, 04:05 PM
Hi guy's. Mind if i join in?

;) ;)

I'll take a Shirley temple! :p

davidpizzica
08-25-2004, 04:10 PM
Sending lots of {{{{HUGS}}}} to Laurie.

Hi Logan. :) I'm sending Laurie positive {{{{HUGS}}}} and hopes that her situation is good.

Miss Meow
08-25-2004, 04:50 PM
Wow, the place looks great!

Hugs to Laurie and Zippy and Tommycat at the RB.

I'll have a slushy please, do they come in pink? :)

Richard! I had a parcel to pick up from the post office last night from California. I thought it was my rhinestone doo-dads for the dog collars, but no, even better, a bottle of chilli sauce and some sachets of ranch! I don't know where the box was sitting for so long, but it finally made it!

Thank you :)

The pet treaties didn't make it :( but at least something got through :) That chilli sauce has some kick. I had a sip from a spoon and my tongue was anaesthetised for half an hour! ;)

slick
08-25-2004, 04:57 PM
Hi MM. So glad you finally got something from that exchange.

Hey guess what, my Mom left me a message on my home machine to say that it's ONLY 4 MONTHS UNTIL CHRISTMAS :eek:

davidpizzica
08-25-2004, 05:09 PM
Hi MM. So glad you finally got something from that exchange.

Hey guess what, my Mom left me a message on my home machine to say that it's ONLY 4 MONTHS UNTIL CHRISTMAS :eek: Slick, I already have my Christmas present! Btw, I have my left leg elevated, and it feels pretty good! Thanks for the tip.

RICHARD
08-25-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Logan

Let's all hope.....
:)

DONE!

Here's to LB, May your journey be quick, without turbulence and free of the people that cause problems by complaining about everything!

T&P,
Red slushie....DONE!
Good luck on your test....

Cam cam,
You are always welcome here!!

Shirley Temple? Extra cherries......But look out for Mario-he loves cherries!

Done!

Miss Meow.

A SIP FROM A SPOON FULL??

I am sending you a release of liability form on the next shipment.
If you think you tongue was numb wait until the following day...
I'll have to send you some milder stuff...:eek:

We do have pink slushies.....Peach flavored!

DONE!

slick
08-25-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by david p
Thanks for the tip.
Taxes included. Always glad to lend a hand **clap clap** or a shoulder.
Hi CCP. Nice to have another newcomer here. :)

davidpizzica
08-25-2004, 06:27 PM
It's great to see newcomers at the bar! Leave your cares at the door and come in and have FUN!

gini
08-25-2004, 07:02 PM
Just ducking in for a minute to see what is going on..........is everything ready for the party tomorrow? How cute, Mario has popped all of the balloons and the helium tank is empty.

O.K., I will bring some more tomorrow.

Sending Laurie off to Texas with the biggest positive energy vibes I can muster!!! (and a prayer or two).

YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT CHRISTMAS? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

I sure like it when new people drop by - it makes it so much fun.

Richard, I would like one of your now famous - green slushies.

Davidp, what can I get for you - no, don't move, keep that leg up on the ottomon. You sure look good, hope you are feeling as good as you look.

CamCamPup33
08-25-2004, 07:08 PM
Thanks!

Extra cherries is great, Richard. :p

Party, tommorow? :o ;)

gini
08-25-2004, 07:12 PM
CCP, this is just the pre-party. We have so much fun setting up and decorating that it is hard to tell which is the planning party and which is the real party.

But since this is really *THURSDAYS* - the official party isn't until tomorrow.

I know, I know, this is a rough crowd - but it is a cyber bar, so you will never be tired.

slick
08-25-2004, 07:14 PM
but it is a cyber bar, so you will never be tired.

....and you can eat all the junk food you want and not gain an ounce. :)

Corinna
08-25-2004, 07:14 PM
Boy oh boy you go to work and all your freinds start partying with out you. Thoughts to Laurie , welcome to camcam,and sorry to the commuters.
Its been a long week.,but only a month to go untill we close for the season.
I guess I'll have a irish velety since I'm not going any where. Its cold and wet, and hubby had to go to Minnasota for 5 days for work. So Merlin and the crew have to keep me company.
So lets party on dudes for David.

Corinna
08-25-2004, 07:17 PM
I forgot i just finished my christmas shopping. I get a great discount at work. Now I can work on the quilts for steno and cataholic . I also have to do one for son and New to be grandbaby.

slick
08-25-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Corinna
I forgot i just finished my christmas shopping.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

CamCamPup33
08-25-2004, 07:21 PM
Ahh okay. Got it. :p

Well this is fun. :D I should have came here more often. :p

davidpizzica
08-25-2004, 09:05 PM
Gini, could I have a slushie and an icepack for my knee?

gini
08-25-2004, 09:12 PM
Well David, I think the ice pack could help your knee - so here you are........but I don't think the Slushie will do much for it so you may as well just drink that.:D :D

slick
08-25-2004, 09:15 PM
Hi David, Hi Gini. I've just brought Max home after sir jury and boy is he every funny. He's walking like he's drunk. :D

David, you don't want to be drinking those slushies with all those meds you are taking. Not a good combo. How about a VSlushie?

davidpizzica
08-25-2004, 09:39 PM
Hi David, Hi Gini. I've just brought Max home after sir jury and boy is he every funny. He's walking like he's drunk. :D

David, you don't want to be drinking those slushies with all those meds you are taking. Not a good combo. How about a VSlushie? I'll do that, Slick. At least I'm not driving a car with that combo! Slick, I just paid my car off, now I can't drive it yet! WAH!!!

Tonya
08-25-2004, 10:10 PM
Hiya, everyone! I'll just take a water.

David, Slick's right, you be careful mixing slushies and meds!

Corinna-Great job! I normally get all my shopping done early but I didn't get as much done this year.

I did do a bunch of Halloween shopping today though! I can't wait until October!

slick
08-25-2004, 10:14 PM
Hey Tonya, welcome to Thursday's that starts on Wednesday's but not for the overseas people; for them it starts on Thursday. Confused yet? :confused:

Spring water coming up. Here ya go. :)

Tonya
08-25-2004, 10:31 PM
Hey Tonya, welcome to Thursday's that starts on Wednesday's but not for the overseas people; for them it starts on Thursday. Confused yet? :confused:

Spring water coming up. Here ya go. :)

I am confused and I'm not even drinking!:p

slick
08-25-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
I am confused and I'm not even drinking!:p
In the Doghouse, it doesn't take much to be confooozled!!! I hope you stick around awhile. We, The West Coasters, are the last to shut it down for the night and the last to join the crowd in the morning. Partee on Dudes!

Tonya
08-25-2004, 11:03 PM
I'll stick around as long as I can! Being pregnant and sober, I'm pretty sleepy already!

Tonya
08-25-2004, 11:34 PM
I am turning in! Have a good night, everyone. :D

slick
08-26-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Tonya
I am turning in! Have a good night, everyone. :D
Sorry Tonya, I got stuck on the telephone. Didn't mean to abandon you last night. :(
How is everyone this morning? I have to work offsite for a couple of hours today so won't be checking in until later this morning. I'll put on a fresh pot of coffee for you.
Mario, come over here dear and let me change those diapers for you. Then afterwards you can help me blow up some more balloons. Yes I know, I miss Laurie too, but I'm sure she will be back soon.

Killearn Kitties
08-26-2004, 09:32 AM
Ooh, that coffee smells good. I'll help decorate the bar, but I don't think I'll be here when the big party starts. Home PC has very bad stuff happening, hubby took the laptop and left town. :eek: Just as well I'm here on my own at work today.

lbaker
08-26-2004, 09:37 AM
I'm staying on the East Coast for a little while yet, until I get some answers about my Mom's health from the hospital staff and Doctors. Not easy to do, I'm being stonewalled :mad: Won't get into details but I'm exhausted and need something to freeze my brain, any slushies left over? What was the DOTD anyway?? Two current and one ex PT'er have really helped in this rather ugly situation and are still. Never underestimate the power of PetTalkers ;) humph, thought they could keep me in the dark huh? Not hardly when I have the power of PTer's Still have many phone calls to make so will be a bit scarce for awhile... just didn't want you all to worry. Mario.... such wet kisses and sticky hugs little one :eek: Yes dear, I love you too :cool:
Laurie

slick
08-26-2004, 09:43 AM
{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Laurie. Email me anytime you like.
Why don't you sit down on the couch and I make up a blender of slushies. Let's start this day off with a bang.
Here's a comb, let's be goofy and do our Cuzin ITT imitation again.:D

davidpizzica
08-26-2004, 10:00 AM
Hugs to you, Laurie and I'm hoping the situation gets better. Amen, never underestimate the power of PT!

lbaker
08-26-2004, 10:16 AM
Mario wants to sit between us Slick, while DavidP takes a picture of the "Three ITTS" for the Thursdays Scrapbook. hmmmmm, the Thursdays Scrapbook, now THERE'S fodder for blackmail :eek: :D :D

Corinna
08-26-2004, 10:32 AM
A scrapbook OMG that could really scare off people:)
Laurie {{{hugs}}}} Just keep pestering them till they tell you what you need to know. The security from 911 has all medical people frecked out.

slick
08-26-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by lbaker
Mario wants to sit between us Slick, while DavidP takes a picture of the "Three ITTS" for the Thursdays Scrapbook. hmmmmm, the Thursdays Scrapbook, now THERE'S fodder for blackmail :eek: :D :D
:eek: OK, first off there will be NO Thursday scrapbook. Can you imagine what would happen???? :D :D It's like the BBQ, what happens here, stays here! Right? ;)

**flash**
Oh David, I wasn't looking at the camera. Sit up straight Mario and pull up that diaper. We're going to be in the pictures!! Hollywood, here we come.
Oh yea, been there, done that!!:D

gini
08-26-2004, 11:01 AM
Hey, put that camera down. I don't want even a scrap of me in that book!!

Laurie, I am so glad that you checked in..........yes, give that girl some slushies while she makes her calls. All paws are crossed here for you.

Slick, Hollywood, well, THEY ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT YOU AT THE AIRPORT!!

Now everyone this is supposed to be a REALLY BIG party in David's honor. All of us are so glad that the Sir Jury is behind you, David and that you are on the mend.

Coffee........what would we do without it?

Killearn Kitties
08-26-2004, 11:08 AM
Perhaps we could take a picture of David dancing on the bar with Mario?

Logan
08-26-2004, 11:19 AM
Laurie, you know you are in my thoughts and prayers, as is your mom. Hang in there, friend!!! :)

DJFyrewolf36
08-26-2004, 11:21 AM
Yawn Heya guys! Sheesh I was so busy yesterday, I didn't have time to stop in!

Something cold to drink for me and Remus please, its smokey here again. Somebody lit more bushes on fire and the fire is up over 3000 acres. Luckily this fire isnt nearly as close to me as the last one!

Welcome back david! Glad to see you're doing well

davidpizzica
08-26-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
Perhaps we could take a picture of David dancing on the bar with Mario? How about one of Mario and me SITTING on the bar?

davidpizzica
08-26-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by lbaker
Mario wants to sit between us Slick, while DavidP takes a picture of the "Three ITTS" for the Thursdays Scrapbook. hmmmmm, the Thursdays Scrapbook, now THERE'S fodder for blackmail :eek: :D :D Want me to make copies of that picture?

lynnestankard
08-26-2004, 11:46 AM
Hi Everyone **Waves** - lovely to see you all again - not been round for a couple of Thursdays - stuff happening - could I have a very strong Baileys Coffee Richard? Ta.

Why is Mario clutching ballooons and speaking in a very squeeky voice!! Typical mad house eh?

Hi David - hope your keeping that leg up and taking good care - even though it's your party - you're not allowed to dance :D :D

Laurie - keeping you in my thoughts and prayers sweetheart - hope all goes well {{{Hugs}}}.

I've brought streamers and banners together with a chocolate cake - I'll go and get the step ladder to get these up - only the streamers - yes I know - cake's on the counter. Watch out for flying Mario - that nappy looks a bit loose - "Hey yank your diaper up Mario - it's at half-mast again".

Lynne

davidpizzica
08-26-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
Hi Everyone **Waves** - lovely to see you all again - not been round for a couple of Thursdays - stuff happening - could I have a very strong Baileys Coffee Richard? Ta.

Why is Mario clutching ballooons and speaking in a very squeeky voice!! Typical mad house eh?

Hi David - hope your keeping that leg up and taking good care - even though it's your party - you're not allowed to dance :D :D

Laurie - keeping you in my thoughts and prayers sweetheart - hope all goes well {{{Hugs}}}.

I've brought streamers and banners together with a chocolate cake - I'll go and get the step ladder to get these up - only the streamers - yes I know - cake's on the counter. Watch out for flying Mario - that nappy looks a bit loose - "Hey yank your diaper up Mario - it's at half-mast again".

Lynne Lynne, darn it! I wanted to do the TWIST! btw, I better get Mario a bigger diaper pin!

catland
08-26-2004, 12:39 PM
Hi everybody - I'll bring in some fresh salsa today from my tomatos in my back yard. A little of Miss Meow's hot sauce in it and we'll be good to go - just don't give any to Mario. We know how that hot sauce disagrees with him and I'm not changing his diaper this time. :eek:

Lynne - be careful when you hang those streamers. You never know what you'll find in the rafters.:rolleyes:

Think I'll have another Spanish coffee.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-26-2004, 12:52 PM
Hoping everything goes well for you Laurie! David, glad to hear you're on the mend and will be dancing soon. I've got my camera ready for pics of you and Mario on the bar. ;)

I don't call them pictures, I call them evidence. ;) And a whole scrapbook of Thursday evidence sounds kind of scary. :D

I'm off to see if I can get my video viewer fixed already, so if you don't see me for awhile I'm lost in computerland somewhere, send Mario with a slushie to help get me out. :D

RICHARD
08-26-2004, 01:45 PM
hi everyone, guest of honor!!

I am up to my alls in a$$igators today...

Let me grab some drink orders before I slink off to work...

"Work is for people who don't fish";)

T&P,
slushie? DONE!

Catland,
Cafe espanol? DONE!

Lynne,
Strong Bailey's? DONE!
you have to try Slick's recipe for Bailey.....it's the ultimate!:D

DJ,
How's about some Lemonade and Catnip tea??
DONE!

Doncha hate fire season?:eek:

Gini,

Cafe? DONE!

Laurie,
Super Prayers for your family.
DONE!

KK,
Coffee? Want a kicker in it???;)
DONE!

Tonya,
IF you are sleepy, that makes me Dopey......:confused: ;)

And MR Guest of Honor...

WHat do YOU want?

:D

slick
08-26-2004, 01:57 PM
Hi y'all! I see the party is going strong. I'm kind of busy today too so will check back in an hour or two. In the meantime, I'll grab a couple of beers to go.

Lynne, I posted the recipe for the Bailey's the BBQ thread if you want it. ;)

davidpizzica
08-26-2004, 03:16 PM
hi everyone, guest of honor!!

I am up to my alls in a$$igators today...

Let me grab some drink orders before I slink off to work...

"Work is for people who don't fish";)

T&P,
slushie? DONE!

Catland,
Cafe espanol? DONE!

Lynne,
Strong Bailey's? DONE!
you have to try Slick's recipe for Bailey.....it's the ultimate!:D

DJ,
How's about some Lemonade and Catnip tea??
DONE!

Doncha hate fire season?:eek:

Gini,

Cafe? DONE!

Laurie,
Super Prayers for your family.
DONE!

KK,
Coffee? Want a kicker in it???;)
DONE!

Tonya,
IF you are sleepy, that makes me Dopey......:confused: ;)

And MR Guest of Honor...

WHat do YOU want?

:D One word, RICHARD, SLUSHIES!!

slick
08-26-2004, 03:19 PM
One word, RICHARD, SLUSHIES!!
Those slushies are TO DIE for! In fact, I'm ready for one now. :)

davidpizzica
08-26-2004, 03:25 PM
Slick, these slushies are for medicinal purposes only! (Slick, do you believe that one?)

slick
08-26-2004, 03:33 PM
(Slick, do you believe that one?)
Thousands wouldn't, but I do!! :D ;)

RICHARD
08-26-2004, 03:43 PM
One word, RICHARD, SLUSHIES!!

One word back......DONE!!!:)

Nice Hokey Pokey you got there!!!!:cool:

Slick,

What's the deal with bothering our college students at the border??;)

Here's a pitcher for the both of you!!!!

lynnestankard
08-26-2004, 03:58 PM
Slick did you want toilet rolls then??? :D :D :D Think we've got some spares in the cupboard.:D :D

Lovely Bailey's Coffee Richard. Yep I did get Gini's recipe from the BBQ thread - between lots of **snorting** and laughing I may add!!

You won't believe the stuff on those rafters - I'm sure someone was up there recently cleaning - but has Mario been storing stuff there? It's disgusting!! Anyway I've cleaned it all up - yes Mario - including all the cherries - yuck they were green and fluffy!!!!!
I think the streamers look nice and festive.

David NO - not the twist - if you're very good we'll all (elderly ones!!!) sit and do the Hand Jive! :D :D :D

Lynne

slick
08-26-2004, 04:08 PM
Slick, What's the deal with bothering our college students at the border??;)
Hey, they may be college students, but they are young and trainable.....I guess I should add potty trained also! ;) :D

davidpizzica
08-26-2004, 04:10 PM
I'll let Mario do the twist! I'll sit and WATCH!

lynnestankard
08-26-2004, 04:22 PM
Mario twisting - oh good grief!!!! Hope that nappy pin holds - this could get messy!!! :D :D

Slick - Maybe college students don't get potty training these days!!! :D :D a Fifth of a toilet roll! Yeeeeek:D :D

Lynne

davidpizzica
08-26-2004, 04:31 PM
Lynne. I'll make sre that he has industrial strength diaper pins!

lynnestankard
08-26-2004, 05:01 PM
Relief all round the room David!!!!

it's 11pm here folks sorry to be a party pooper - I need to go to bed- oh Slick - I've had a busy day - Making Christmas Cards!!!! Honestly!!! I got a little behind (here I go bragging again!!) last year - so I'm being organised this year! Yeah!!:D :D

'Night 'night everyone - sleep tight!!

Lynne

Corinna
08-26-2004, 06:35 PM
That can only happen here in Montana . The weirder the more its us. Good thing he didn't use leaves!!!:) :)

slick
08-27-2004, 09:49 AM
Alright folks, this partee has died down a little too much! Up and at 'em my little chickadees!
I'm putting some money in the jukebox, the coffee is on, and I'm going to make some pancakes and sausage. You have your choice of maple, blueberry, or raspberry syrup.

Mario, get out of that Bailey's!!!! :eek:

trayi52
08-27-2004, 10:02 AM
Just popped in to see if Mario is being a good boy, and to leave some disposable diapers, so there will be no need of using those little dinky pins! He does so much better with the disposable.

How about some coffee? I sure could use some coffee this morning!

David, glad to hear your knee is doing so much better. It won't be no time at all and you will forget all the pain that knee has caused you. And guess what? You will get to drive again!

Willie:)

Killearn Kitties
08-27-2004, 11:18 AM
Hmm, "I'll have to ask another "foreigner" question - panckes and sausage? Is that together? Pancakes and bacon with maple syrup I know, but sausage?

No grey mustard with mine thanks!

davidpizzica
08-27-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
Just popped in to see if Mario is being a good boy, and to leave some disposable diapers, so there will be no need of using those little dinky pins! He does so much better with the disposable.

How about some coffee? I sure could use some coffee this morning!

David, glad to hear your knee is doing so much better. It won't be no time at all and you will forget all the pain that knee has caused you. And guess what? You will get to drive again!

Willie:) Hi, Willie! I just dropped for some coffee before the physical therapist arrives! Slick, it DID kinda die, didn't it? After my therapy session, I'll be back in full force! In my full-race walker!!!

Killearn Kitties
08-27-2004, 11:28 AM
I'll be back in full force! In my full-race walker!!!
Does it have "go-faster" stripes? Furry dice? Flames up the side? Those Starsky & Hutch white flash things you used to see?

Hope your session with the evil physiotherapist goes well, David.

davidpizzica
08-27-2004, 11:33 AM
Does it have "go-faster" stripes? Furry dice? Flames up the side? Those Starsky & Hutch white flash things you used to see?

Hope your session with the evil physiotherapist goes well, David. Not yet, KK! But I've been thinking of fuzzy dice!

Corinna
08-27-2004, 11:37 AM
Hope the Pt is going well David. I'm going to be around most of today only have to run to town for printer ink later. I'm making the pictures from daughters wedding and ran out. I have to design a transfer for a shirt and work on the quilts for Steno and Cata.
Hubby called and he will be gone a couple
e extra days more than he thought. I guess hes relizing hes not the youngster he though . He had to drive to Minnasota for a couple of flooring jobs , tried driving it all one day. To pooped so will take 2 days back.

ok so after a phone call just now I\'ll be back a little later , nitwit daughter left her csar keys in my car and can't get to work until I get them there. So I'll be back in a hour or so.

slick
08-27-2004, 11:45 AM
Hmm, "I'll have to ask another "foreigner" question - pancakes and sausage? Is that together? Pancakes and bacon with maple syrup I know, but sausage?

Yes, sometimes pancakes are served with these little sausage links or sausage patties. Depends on the restaurant you go to. Most places here offer the choice of bacon, sausage, or ham.

Hi Corinna. Hi David. Fuzzy dice??? Please, don't do it. :eek:
Willie, thanks for the diapers. We were running out.

Spanish Coffee anyone?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-27-2004, 11:48 AM
Hmm, "I'll have to ask another "foreigner" question - panckes and sausage? Is that together? Pancakes and bacon with maple syrup I know, but sausage?

MMm......pancakes and sausages, yes! I'm not sure if you have these over there, but we've got are called "breakfast sausages." Quite different from what might be considered "dinner sausages." As far as I know, they're still made out of pork, but they're small little links and it's probably just the spices that are different. The absolute best way I've ever had them is when we took a horseback ride up into the Black Hills South Dakota. The pancakes were in one pan, and the syrup and sausages were together in another pan. Served the purpose of keeping the sausage warm while it warmed the syrup too. After a tough ride up the hills, in the fresh crisp "hill" air, this was one of the best breakfasts I've ever had!

Here's (http://www.patrickcudahy.com/jpgs/product-pics/breakfast-sausage.jpg) a link to a picture. The patties are the same meat, just in patty form. This picture makes me even more hungry than I was before I started reading this thread!

Ok, enough of that sausage. David, hope the pt session goes well, can't wait to see that awesome walker! I like the idea of fuzzy dice. :D After my mom was in a car accident she had to do some pt too. She always hated going, and said what they did hurt, but she always felt better afterwards so she kept going. Hope the same is true for you! Well....except the hurting part of course. ;)

I know this is long, but one last thing. I'm slowly making progress on my video viewer! I'm so excited!!! So to celebrate I'll have some of Slick's Baileys in my coffee along with some of those eggs and sausages and some pancakes thrown in for good measure. Mmmmmm....mmm!

slick
08-27-2004, 12:05 PM
Can I ever relate to that Debbie. When I went on a Cattle Drive in 2001 I was on horseback for 6 days. (ouch!) The meals were to die for especially the breakfasts!!! I never thought I could shove so much into my mouth at 6am! :eek:

Here's the Bailey's. Enjoy!

lynnestankard
08-27-2004, 12:31 PM
Oh neat Slicks own Baileys - forget the coffee I'll have it over ice I reckon.

Shame you haven't got room for a nodding dog David!:D 'Go Faster' stripes would loook really cool! When I was visiting the physioterrorist I used to walk in quite happily and come out holding my arm and wimpering quietly - but it certainly worked. You really have to stick at it - you can do it.

Oh Karen yes - those strange people across the pond who serve waffles and pancakes WITH maple syrup WITH bacon and sausages - think we're weird!!:D :D **snort** **snigger**

Oh Willie lovely to see you - thanks for the extra nappies - he's being very good today - what's up? Thank you Mario that was a lovely kiss full of Baileys.

Glad to hear you finally gave that computer a slap Debbie - hope things are getting better.

Lynne

gini
08-27-2004, 12:45 PM
O.K. I am here!!! (bursts into door, making a huge racket)

I was up at the crack of dawn - (no this isn't the toilet paper thread, so leave that comment alone Richard) had to attend a breakfast/meeting. There were FOUR speakers (yawn).

O.K. - Lynne, :D :D we don't fry our bread or tomatos over here on this side of the pond..........so leave our pancakes and sausage and syrup alone!:D :D hee hee

However, Karen, I once was served Porridge in Scotland and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I have never had anything that good again on a cold drizzly morning.

Brilliant! Disposable diapers for Mario. That ought to bring the haz mat guys back!! Thanks Willie for bringing them. Mario looks much more comfortable and look, he just loves the velcro on them.
MARIO - LEAVE THAT DIAPER ON!!

David, I have ordered a little bell - you know, the kind you used to have on your bike when you were a kid - for your full race walker. Once you get going on that thing you will have to warn people to get out of your way!

Bailey's - blessed Bailey's, I will join Lynne, skip the coffee, and put some of that over ice for me. YUM.

davidpizzica
08-27-2004, 01:01 PM
Yes, sometimes pancakes are served with these little sausage links or sausage patties. Depends on the restaurant you go to. Most places here offer the choice of bacon, sausage, or ham.

Hi Corinna. Hi David. Fuzzy dice??? Please, don't do it. :eek:
Willie, thanks for the diapers. We were running out.

Spanish Coffee anyone? Thanks, Slick, I'll have a spanish coffee. Slick. we have to introduce KK to pancakes and sausage! And what's wrong with fuzzy dice?!

slick
08-27-2004, 01:02 PM
Hey, I adore fried tomatoes on toast! :) especially with a little cheese on top. MMMMMM, is it lunchtime yet?

Gini: there's nothing I hate more than attending breakfast meetings with speakers. I went to one a couple of years ago and the topic was network security. On a good day, I'd be right in there, but that morning it was all I could do to keep my head from hitting my plate. :D

BB over ice. You've got it.

David: I'm really not a fan of fuzzy dice. Reminds me too much of Ex I once knew.

Corinna
08-27-2004, 03:27 PM
David just don't for get the bulb horn so you can clear a path. I agree no fuzzy dice.or playboy air freshners. Hey did you get my post cards? I didn't get a chance to scan them for slick so I think you should post them.I love the duck boy cards I have both books they have done. I sent a buch of them as pick me ups to the troops in Iraq I got a couple sent back with comments and thanks for the cheer up.
I got muy daughter back in to her car and off to work , If this is what a pregnacy is going to do to her heaven help all of us close to her.

If you are going to talk about weird food whats up with kidney pie(yuck)

davidpizzica
08-27-2004, 03:34 PM
Coinne, I can't scan pictures on my web tv set up. So what I think i will do is mail a couple to Trayi52 and she will scan them for me.

Randi
08-27-2004, 03:50 PM
Hope you're all fine! :) I've been up early too, and been busy washing doors, curtains, "helping" John wallpapering etc. !!!! I'm about to fall asleep, but can you have an English breakfast ready tomorrow morning? I can do without the canned tomatoes and baked beans of ANY kind! Ewwww!! I'd love a spanish coffee to go with it. :)

Gini, you promised me a drink to celebrate ...... erhh ...... something. I'll be ready for it tomorrow evening. :D

Goodnight all! ;) Be good!!

Corinna
08-27-2004, 03:59 PM
Never mind I'll get a couple more from work and post them . I just love those things.

gini
08-27-2004, 04:09 PM
Randi, you are right! I think I owe you a bottle of champagne to celebrate???? new job??? - Fister's award??? - all I do remember is that I did promise.

Here you go! P O P!!

DJFyrewolf36
08-27-2004, 05:32 PM
Grrr I gotta remember not to stop in right before quitting time. You all make me soooooooooo hungry! I am so sick of dollar macaroni. Im going to see if I can make something else for dinner tonight.

I beaned myself with rebar yesterday in the lab. Yowch! Now my arm is swolen...and Remus just has to headbumpie that part of my arm!

I'll take a good strong Kamakaze lol. Got into a drinking war with mom on my birthday with those. Mom won :rolleyes:

But I know I can win here :D

Have a great weekend all!

slick
08-27-2004, 05:34 PM
Oh, more celebrations! Yipppeee!!
Just stopping in for a minute, work is busy this afternoon but I could sure use a Nikked Beer.

DF: Ouch, that sounds painful. Don't those kitties understand?

RICHARD
08-27-2004, 09:34 PM
a Nikked Beer.

DF: Ouch, that sounds painful. Don't those kitties understand?

Nekkid beer and a kamikazi..

Done!

Work's been a bear lately, hopefully it will clear up soon!!!

I'll stop in over the weekend to tent to your bar needs!

Corinna
08-27-2004, 11:43 PM
Richard does you double s- o-b pass the I- d -10- t test ? well i guess i had better head for bed got to work tomorrow and then going to the Bull thing 70 bull rides yahoo I love Montana and cowboys.

slick
08-27-2004, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Corinna
70 bull rides yahoo I love Montana and cowboys.
Can I come along too for the "ride"???
I guess the bar is shut down for the night so I'll just help myself to a double slushie and call it a night. See you folks in the morning. Love ya. :)

gini
08-27-2004, 11:56 PM
Nope, I am here, Slick and Corinna.

I am sitting with a delicious slushie over here in the corner watching the Olympics.

Hey, I will lock up and turn everything off.

Go run with the bulls you two.:D :D

slick
08-28-2004, 12:15 AM
I hate to "beef" about it but I'm sick of the Olympics already. Thanks for locking up Gini. The Humane Society has a fundraiser this weekend and I have more doggie bickies to bake. See ya later. Hope you had a great week Gini. :)

Randi
08-28-2004, 01:00 PM
Gini, you're toooo sweet! :p :D I hope everyone will share the Champaigne. I'll bring caviar ..... in fact, I've never tried real caviar, so isn't it about time!! I had something similar once - divine!! :p Not in Denmark, though.

I'll also bring bags of Nacho's cheese flavour. Yummy!

I'm getting a lil nervous here, how do I cope with getting up in time - after being unemplyed for so long? I guess Fister will see to that! ;) First day starting at 11.00 AM, so you don't have to feel too sorry for me. :D I may even get healthier - I'll be working in a sportscenter. :eek: Have to try all the machines there! LOL!

lynnestankard
08-28-2004, 01:17 PM
HI I'm back.

Oooohhhh Champers - lovely. Is thast right Randi? You've got a job. Well BIG congratulations across the miles sweetheart - well done you. Oh I had caviar for the first time in my life about 5 weeks ago - and it was rather nice - I was so surprised!

Gini - I hate fried bread - oh but fried tomatoes on toast (or not as the case may be!!) gorgeous!! (He he he!! :D :D )

Oh good Olympics on the TV - the last night - boo hoo. I'll just go and watch while supping this champers.

Lynne

momoffuzzyfaces
08-28-2004, 02:24 PM
I heard there were some cheese nachos hanging around! Couldn't resist those!

Thanks for the invite Randi!

I'll stick to my cherry limeade to drink though. Not a big fan of bubbly or fish eggs!:D

davidpizzica
08-28-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
I heard there were some cheese nachos hanging around! Couldn't resist those!

Thanks for the invite Randi!

I'll stick to my cherry limeade to drink though. Not a big fan of bubbly or fish eggs!:D Thanks, Randi, I'll join Connie in eating those cheese nachos! Cherry limeade sounds good, too. Connie, I see that there was flooding in Kansas. Did it come anywhere near you?

slick
08-28-2004, 02:45 PM
**stick head in**
Is this a private partee or can I come in???

Randi
08-28-2004, 02:51 PM
Oh Nachos .... I was only dreaming. :rolleyes:

Slick, you're a regular, you can certainly come in!!! What's you're "poison" today? Care to share some bubbly?

Fish eggs!! What are those???? Tasty?? I'll try anything new - except beetroots!!

Have everyone gone dancing?

slick
08-28-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Randi
Oh Nachos .... I was only dreaming. :rolleyes:

Slick, you're a regular, you can certainly come in!!! What's you're "poison" today? Care to share some bubbly?

Fish eggs!! What are those???? Tasty?? I'll try anything new - except beetroots!!
**plunks down in easy chair**
Thanks Randi. I'm afraid champagne and caviar are not my taste but I'll certainly take a beer and some nachos.:)
David, you sit there and take care of that knee. I'll get you and Connie your drinks.
Anyone care for some music? What do you feel like?
Connie: I didn't hear about any flood. Everything OK?

momoffuzzyfaces
08-28-2004, 02:56 PM
Thanks, Randi, I'll join Connie in eating those cheese nachos! Cherry limeade sounds good, too. Connie, I see that there was flooding in Kansas. Did it come anywhere near you?
We got tons of rain but Kansas City had the worst of it. My basement has some water in it, but that's normal when it rains.

Slick, sure pull up a chair and as my step sister used to say, cop a squat. In English it means take a load off or sit and enjoy yourself.

Randi, fish eggs = caviar
:eek: :D

davidpizzica
08-28-2004, 03:03 PM
**plunks down in easy chair**
Thanks Randi. I'm afraid champagne and caviar are not my taste but I'll certainly take a beer and some nachos.:)
David, you sit there and take care of that knee. I'll get you and Connie your drinks.
Anyone care for some music? What do you feel like?
Connie: I didn't hear about any flood. Everything OK? Thanks, Slick, you are a woman after my own heart! Slick, I was watching the news today and saw a report on flooding in Kansas city and I wanted to know if Connie was near the flooding.

slick
08-28-2004, 03:07 PM
Thanks, Slick, you are a woman after my own heart!
I thought food was the way to man's heart?? :confused: Maybe that's why I'm still single ;) I'm doing it all wrong. David help me out here. What do men want???
Connie: Cop a squat???? :D :D :D I've never heard that before.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-28-2004, 03:08 PM
I'm about 90 miles south of Kansas City by the way. They got 7 inches in an hour in some parts and had to evacuate some businesses.

We have a river that runs through our town but so far, it's not flooded this time.

Cop a squat is an expression my step sister used in the 70s, I think it was. Slick you are way to young to remember. In fact, I think she was the only one who used it.

Oh, Oh, Looks like Mario is in a dancin' mood?

Look at him shake that little bum!!!!:D

Randi
08-28-2004, 03:13 PM
Thanks MOFF! Am I slow or what? :rolleyes: You don't need to answer that!! ;) Hope the rain has stopped and you're OK!

Slick, lets indulge in the Nachos!

David, cheer up, it's FORWARD from here!! You'll be driving next week - and possibly dancing in the BAR! :D We'll get that on video! :eek:

davidpizzica
08-28-2004, 03:14 PM
I thought food was the way to man's heart?? :confused: Maybe that's why I'm still single ;) I'm doing it all wrong. David help me out here. What do men want???
Connie: Cop a squat???? :D :D :D I've never heard that before. Slick. men like caring women like you! Maybe that's why I like you!

slick
08-28-2004, 03:15 PM
Slick you are way to young to remember. :D
**ahem**
I graduated high school in 1970.........:eek: and yes, I remember the 60's too. ;)
Glad you're OK Connie but I don't envy you with water in your basement. What a cleanup job. Yuck!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-28-2004, 03:22 PM
**ahem**
I graduated high school in 1970.........:eek: and yes, I remember the 60's too. ;)
Glad you're OK Connie but I don't envy you with water in your basement. What a cleanup job. Yuck!
Gosh, I graduated high school in 1969!
You really REMEMBER the 60s? I didn't think anyone else did. :D

slick
08-28-2004, 03:26 PM
There was a part of downtown Vancouver on West 4th Avenue where all the hippies hung out and I remember my Dad saying "Don't you dare go down there where all of them hoodlums are. They do drugs, you know" :D :D
Me and my friends went anyway, of course. When I was 19 I experimented with grass and hash, but that only lasted about 6 months. Waste of money, all it ever did was make me laugh, then I'd get hungry, then I'd fall asleep. What's the point.

Can a refresh your drinks guys?

Randi
08-28-2004, 03:29 PM
You really REMEMBER the 60s? I didn't think anyone else did. :D
I do too!! I left school in 67. :eek:

We forgot to put some music on. Now, since it's the year of 69, how about some Woodstock tunes? Were any of you there?

Here's a list to choose from: http://www.woodstock69.com/Woodstock_songs.htm

I was in London and was lucky that The Rolling Stones gave a free concert in Hyde Park. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
08-28-2004, 03:33 PM
No hippies in our little town but anyone wearing a black leather jacket was eyed with suspicion! (by the grownups any way) :D

No Woodstock for me! I didn't know anything about it until it was over! I will own up to wearing grannie dresses and love beads though. I still have the long hair!

Songs: how about Proud Mary and Bad Moon Rising?:D

slick
08-28-2004, 03:38 PM
Where's Laurie when we need her? She's a self-proclaimed grown-up hippy.:D :D
Give me some Janis.

Break another little bit of my heart now, darling, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Have a, have another little piece of my heart now, daddy daddy daddy,
You know you got it if it makes you feel good,

davidpizzica
08-28-2004, 03:54 PM
Gosh, I graduated high school in 1969!
You really REMEMBER the 60s? I didn't think anyone else did. :D Girls, I'm the old man of this group! I graduated high school in 1966!!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-28-2004, 04:00 PM
Girls, I'm the old man of this group! I graduated high school in 1966!! Gosh you are the same age as my brother. He's a pretty good one too. He gave me my computer!

Does anyone else like the Beach Boys' music and Jan and Dean? I love it. We made skate boards out of our old roller skates. I bout killed my self going down a hill at the park. Side Walk Surfin' was in here big.
My brother and his pals, would skate down the halls of school. Until they got busted!!:D Ah, good times. Good times!!!

davidpizzica
08-28-2004, 04:01 PM
No hippies in our little town but anyone wearing a black leather jacket was eyed with suspicion! (by the grownups any way) :D

No Woodstock for me! I didn't know anything about it until it was over! I will own up to wearing grannie dresses and love beads though. I still have the long hair!

Songs: how about Proud Mary and Bad Moon Rising?:D Connie, I LOVE CCR! Add "Goin'up around the bend"

Randi
08-28-2004, 04:01 PM
Girls, I'm the old man of this group! I graduated high school in 1966!!
Does that mean you're more experienced. :confused: ;) :D

Putting a coin in ....."Good mornining little schoolgirl" is now playing! Party on!

Goodnight! :)

slick
08-28-2004, 04:11 PM
Good night Randi. Gosh I hate this time zone thing. How come we aren't all on the same time.

Love the BB
Love J & D
Love CCR

for a while there I was really into Joni Mitchell, being Canadian and all. :)

I remember my brother (2 yrs older) had a skateboard during the BB era. I tried it but couldn't get the "hang" (forgive the hang-ten pun) of it. Now I see that skateboards are back. In fact everything from the past always seems to make a reappearance.

OOOps, excuse me. Mario needs a diaper change.

If only the man upstairs could make it stop raining. I have to go out and my wipers don't work.:rolleyes: David, how about I pick you up and you can sit in the passenger seat and use the squeegie to keep the windshield clear? Wouldn't that be a sight.:eek: Maybe you cold make some money on the side as a squeegie boy.

davidpizzica
08-28-2004, 04:23 PM
Good night Randi. Gosh I hate this time zone thing. How come we aren't all on the same time.

Love the BB
Love J & D
Love CCR

for a while there I was really into Joni Mitchell, being Canadian and all. :)

I remember my brother (2 yrs older) had a skateboard during the BB era. I tried it but couldn't get the "hang" (forgive the hang-ten pun) of it. Now I see that skateboards are back. In fact everything from the past always seems to make a reappearance.

OOOps, excuse me. Mario needs a diaper change.

If only the man upstairs could make it stop raining. I have to go out and my wipers don't work.:rolleyes: David, how about I pick you up and you can sit in the passenger seat and use the squeegie to keep the windshield clear? Wouldn't that be a sight.:eek: Maybe you cold make some money on the side as a squeegie boy. Slick, as long as I don't move my knee, I'll do it!!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-28-2004, 04:30 PM
Nite, Randi

It's feeding time here at my zoo so I'll be popping off too.

Slick you and David be careful. Maybe Mario could hang his bare bum out the window for a wash off?

Have fun!:D

lbaker
08-29-2004, 09:35 AM
Graduated high school in '65. Anyone who says they remember the 60's is lying ;) :rolleyes: just kidding folks, that's an old George Carlin joke :D Squeegy Boy! OMG, my son and I have a private joke about the squeegy boy we saw in Amsterdam but that, children.. is another story. Fish eggs? ewwww. I prefer chicken eggs and think I'll poach some up, slide them on top of some English Muffins with a little mound of lump crab meat and hollandaise (sp?). Coffee's ready, where's Slicks extra bottle of Bailey's??? GINI! Are you hiding it again? (silly woman). Any champaign left? I'd love a mimosa with my eggies benedict, southern syle doncha know. Yes Slick, I'm baaaaaack:cool: "aging hippie" (is THAT what you called me??) that I am:rolleyes:

slick
08-29-2004, 09:43 AM
I'm here Laurie, but not for long. Got lots of volunteer work to do today.

**slides bottle of Bailey's down the bar**
CATCH IT!!!
Freshly made this morning. Enjoy.:)

I'm putting on some Janis.......

gini
08-29-2004, 09:48 AM
Good grief, the three diehards are right here - drinking and cooking and eating.

I will have all of the above, eggs, Bailey's, muffins, crab, the works.

And who said who was aging? Don't know what that word means.

Morning everyone, I think David is still sleeping so maybe we should be quiet?

slick
08-29-2004, 10:03 AM
Me?? A diehard???? Just because I'm not dressed yet and need to get off my butt and get stuff ready but I can't because I need to visit Thursday's on a Sunday morning and get my PT fix!! :D :D

Then so be it!!! :D :D

davidpizzica
08-29-2004, 10:19 AM
Good grief, the three diehards are right here - drinking and cooking and eating.

I will have all of the above, eggs, Bailey's, muffins, crab, the works.

And who said who was aging? Don't know what that word means.

Morning everyone, I think David is still sleeping so maybe we should be quiet? Gini, I woke up when I smelled the muffins, crab and baileys! I guess I'm diehard no. 4! Did my morning exercises, took care of my shot, and I'm raring to go! Aging, is that a word?

momoffuzzyfaces
08-29-2004, 01:03 PM
Diehard? Wasn't that a movie? or is it a battery?

Pass the muffins please. Any blueberry ones or did Mario eat those all ready?
:D

davidpizzica
08-29-2004, 01:17 PM
Diehard? Wasn't that a movie? or is it a battery?

Pass the muffins please. Any blueberry ones or did Mario eat those all ready?
:D Both, Connie. It also describes people who come dwn to the bar on sunday! I think Mario snuck in and took care of the blueberry ones, I'm afraid. Haven't sen him lately, though, I wonder what he's up to! Oh oh, there is a trail of blueberry crumbs going to the L & F!!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-29-2004, 01:24 PM
Both, Connie. It also describes people who come dwn to the bar on sunday! I think Mario snuck in and took care of the blueberry ones, I'm afraid. Haven't sen him lately, though, I wonder what he's up to! Oh oh, there is a trail of blueberry crumbs going to the L & F!! Oh, Oh, If Mario is in the L & F he may be there a while. It will take a braver person than I am to go after him in there.

:eek:

davidpizzica
08-29-2004, 01:29 PM
Oh, Oh, If Mario is in the L & F he may be there a while. It will take a braver person than I am to go after him in there.

:eek:

Connie, I'm not exactly the fastest man on two legs, either! BTW, Slick telephoned me last night! We ha a real good hour's conversation!

Randi
08-29-2004, 01:31 PM
Aging!!! :eek: But ..... we're all young at heart!! :D

I missed you all - my sunday is nearly gone!! :( Well, at least I don't start working till wednesday! ;)

I'm covered in dust, John "sanded" part of the wall in the corridor - we already did half the wallpapering - talk about doing things in the wrong order! :rolleyes: Wish my dad lived, he was a PRO brick layer and could have done it all to perfection. ;)

Still, I need something to clear my throat!! I think maybe a cold beer ....

davidpizzica
08-29-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Randi
Aging!!! :eek: But ..... we're all young at heart!! :D

I missed you all - my sunday is nearly gone!! :( Well, at least I don't start working till wednesday! ;)

I'm covered in dust, John "sanded" part of the wall in the corridor - we already did half the wallpapering - talk about doing things in the wrong order! :rolleyes: Wish my dad lived, he was a PRO brick layer and could have done it all to perfection. ;)

Still, I need something to clear my throat!! I think maybe a cold beer .... In the immortal words of RICHARD, DONE!! Since this is cyber, I'l treat myself to one!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-29-2004, 02:39 PM
Randi, did Fister "help" with the sanding? :D

David, that was so nice of Slick to give you a call. But then, that's the way she is!

I think I'll grab myself a cherry limeade. No need to get up, I know my way around!:D

gini
08-29-2004, 02:42 PM
http://www.scores.de/movie/mouse.shtml

Here is a little something to entertain you this Sunday afternoon.

Cherry Limeade? That sounds good Connie.......... I will join you.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-29-2004, 02:51 PM

Cherry Limeade? That sounds good Connie.......... I will join you. They really hit the spot today for some reason.

Oh, here's some nacho chips left over from last night too!
Any salsa?

davidpizzica
08-29-2004, 04:41 PM
They really hit the spot today for some reason.

Oh, here's some nacho chips left over from last night too!
Any salsa? Cherry limeade would go great right now! Connie, were you able to locate Mario? I wonder if he made it to the L & F! I have to have a long talk with tha boy!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-30-2004, 12:18 PM
*gosh I'd better go check on Mario. He seems to have gone missing.

Grabbing a baseball bat, just in case, moff follows the blueberry muffin crumb trail to the L & F door and taps. Scurring sounds are heard.

Mario, are you in there?

Scurring AND rustling sounds are heard.

Moff slowly opens the door, peeks in, and gasps as she sees .... :eek:

trayi52
08-30-2004, 12:32 PM
OMG, what do you see?? Is it Mario??:confused:

momoffuzzyfaces
08-30-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
OMG, what do you see?? Is it Mario??:confused:
:D Yes, Mario! He has taught all the mice to dance. There is a conga line filling the L & F with Mario in the lead.
I think I'll join them! Any one else want to conga?:D

lbaker
08-30-2004, 12:50 PM
But I'm afraid to wear my Carmen Miranda outfit if I join the line. After all, what would happen to my hat when Mario spots all that fruit :eek: ARRRRRRGH

trayi52
08-30-2004, 12:52 PM
Wow, sounds like fun to me!

Willie:D

davidpizzica
08-30-2004, 01:02 PM
*gosh I'd better go check on Mario. He seems to have gone missing.

Grabbing a baseball bat, just in case, moff follows the blueberry muffin crumb trail to the L & F door and taps. Scurring sounds are heard.

Mario, are you in there?

Scurring AND rustling sounds are heard.

Moff slowly opens the door, peeks in, and gasps as she sees .... :eek: The stickest Mario that she has ever seen! (gasps in horror) NO DIAPER!!

gini
08-30-2004, 01:11 PM
I heard the mice say to him "what's with the diaper, bro????"

So Mario ripped it off.

davidpizzica
08-30-2004, 01:14 PM

So Mario ripped it off. Gini, don't tell me that we have a Chippendale Mario??!!!

gini
08-30-2004, 01:15 PM
Well, I don't know, but it didn't look like a Conga line to me:D :D

davidpizzica
08-30-2004, 01:16 PM
:D Yes, Mario! He has taught all the mice to dance. There is a conga line filling the L & F with Mario in the lead.
I think I'll join them! Any one else want to conga?:D Connie, I'll sit this one out!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-30-2004, 02:57 PM

So Mario ripped it off. Any way we can padlock those things on him?:D

David, you can lead when your knee is all healed up!
We'll put Mario in the rear, just in case he is diaperless!:D

davidpizzica
08-30-2004, 03:17 PM
Any way we can padlock those things on him?:D

David, you can lead when your knee is all healed up!
We'll put Mario in the rear, just in case he is diaperless!:D Would suspenders work?!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-30-2004, 03:57 PM
Would suspenders work?!
:D I doubt it. My dad wore suspenders. All you need do is slip them down over your shoulders. Mario would squirm out of them in 2 seconds. It would be like trying to dress jello!