PDA

View Full Version : Felony

molucass
08-24-2004, 08:42 PM
:(

I'm too shocked and hurt to explain right now. But, I just wanted to let everyone know that now my sweet angel boy really does have wings.

I just can't believe he's gone....

Toller 42
08-24-2004, 08:44 PM
Felony's gone? I'm so sorry to hear that:( i don't even know what to say. What happened?

sammy101
08-24-2004, 08:50 PM
WHAT HAPPENED!!!!:( please let us know soon! im so sorry! i dont know what to say either...:( :(

ComedyDevil
08-24-2004, 08:53 PM

I don't know what to say ... I'm so sorry.

I had to read through what you wrote about 8 times and even now I don't believe it. Felony's one of my favourite PT Dogs. How can he be gone? I'm not even going to pretend I know what you're going through right now, I don't. I'm so, so sorry. *hugs*

:( :( :(

countrycowgirl
08-24-2004, 08:54 PM
oh cori I am sooo sorry R.I.P. dear sweet felony!:(

I know I already told you on AIM but I am so sorry that this has happened and I promise that everything will be alright.....I am so sad:( :(

chocolatepuppy
08-24-2004, 08:56 PM
Felony was also one of my favorites.I can't believe he is gone! I'm so sorry. :(

KYS
08-24-2004, 09:01 PM
I am so sorry!!

((((hUGS))))

Tonya
08-24-2004, 09:45 PM
Oh my...I don't even know what to say. I am so sorry. Rest in Peace, Felony.

dogs_4_me
08-24-2004, 09:45 PM
I'm so sorry. I dont even know what to say besides many many hugs comin your way....and a couple big dog kisses to!

sammy101
08-24-2004, 09:49 PM
does anyone know what happened to Felony??:( :(

bckrazy
08-24-2004, 09:56 PM
:( oh my gosh. I am so sorry. RIP Felony, he was the cutest boy and from your pics he was always smiling.. I cannot even imagine how hurt you must be, to lose you baby boy so young. when you feel you can, we'd all like to know what happened to cause such a horrible tragedy.

:p :p :p lots of kisses go out to Felony on the bridge....

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-24-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by sammy101
does anyone know what happened to Felony??:( :(

She told me what happened. Either she will tell you or if I get permission from her I will tell you, but not until then.

Cori, you know how sad I am... and I cannot even imagine how you feel, both mentally and physically. I wish I could be there with you and try and help you somehow but I know the loss of a pet... two pets within 2 weeks... is a struggle. We love you, Cori... don't ever be afraid to talk to me. ****hugs****

molucass
08-24-2004, 10:05 PM
I would rather the people I told what happened to him, not tell anyone unless I give them permission....

In time, I will post what happened, but right now, I just can't...

I am in a lot of pain, and don't understand why my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, my baby boy was taken from me....

Thanks everyone.... :(

My Peanuts
08-24-2004, 10:34 PM
OMG! I am so sorry. :(

wolfie
08-24-2004, 10:45 PM
Oh. I'm so sorry. :( :( I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry. :( 3 of your pets in one year. You'll get through this though. It'll be okay eventually. *hugs* Felony was a beautiful boy.

Aspen and Misty
08-24-2004, 10:53 PM
OMG! Felony was my fav PTers dog on here. I can't beleave he is gone. I'm sitting her crying over this poor baby. ::hugs::

Please let us know what happened whne you can. :(

Ash

Uabassoon
08-24-2004, 10:56 PM
OMG I'm so shocked and I'm sorry sorry to hear about Felony :( I understand you not wanting to talk about it because I know it hurts so much. I'll be thinking of you. R.I.P. Felony.

anna_66
08-24-2004, 10:58 PM
Words can't even begin to say how I feel right now, I'm just in shock.
Felony was one of the most wonderful dogs and I just loved seeing him and watching him grow. I'm so sorry that he had to be taken from you so soon. But he is with the angels now, you are right about that.
Please let us know what happened when you have the courage to. Until then please know you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Anna

DogLover9501
08-24-2004, 11:09 PM
Omg :( :( :( I too, am shocked and don't know what to say :(

Please let us know what happened, when you can.

RIP, sweet Felony :(

K9soul
08-24-2004, 11:09 PM
It is hard to know what to say, so hard to come up with any words to express at this news. I read this a couple hours ago and I honestly was at a total loss for words. Not knowing the circumstances makes it even harder to know what to say, but I sense it is very tragic and probably one of the hardest things you've ever gone through, if not the hardest. I also have shed tears for your dear baby boy this evening, and for you as well. Your pain is immeasurable, I know that. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and my very deepest, most sincere sympathy to you in this horrible, trying time of loss and grief. We are here for you, and when you are ready to share what happened, we will listen and share in your hurt.

Rest in Peace, dear, beautiful boy, Felony, who has stolen more hearts than he could imagine in his too short life.

shais_mom
08-24-2004, 11:15 PM
I am sorry about your loss. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

heinz57_79
08-24-2004, 11:56 PM
OMG!! I'm stunned... what happened??? I don't even know what to say... I'm so sorry, Cori... Felony was one of my favourite pups on PT.

RIP sweet boy... see you at the RB!

wolf_Q
08-24-2004, 11:59 PM
Wow, I am completely shocked. I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace, Felony. :(

RubyMutt
08-25-2004, 12:02 AM
Please remember that we're here for you when you're ready to talk :(

I'm so sorry to hear about this :( It's so sudden :( RIP Felony

(((HUGS)))

captain
08-25-2004, 01:50 AM
Oh Sweetheart :(

Play happily at the RB and HUGS to your mummy left here ........ {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Samantha Puppy
08-25-2004, 05:39 AM
Oh no! Felony was also one of my favorites here! I am so sorry, Cori. If there's anything any of us can do, please let us know. You and Felony are in my thoughts and prayers. Know that you aren't alone and neither is Felony, he's bounding around at RB with his best buddy Jade.

:( :( :( :( RIP Felony... :( :( :( :(

pitc9
08-25-2004, 06:02 AM
RIP sweet baby... you were called to the bridge to early.
Play hard!!

Sudilar
08-25-2004, 07:52 AM
I am so very sorry for your great loss. Hugs.

dukedogsmom
08-25-2004, 08:57 AM
:( I am so sorry he's gone. I hope you will be able to tell us what's happened soon. It's kind of like closure for us, also, you know? He was such a sweet dog and such a cutie. He's got lots of our RB pets to keep him company until you meet again. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you.

trayi52
08-25-2004, 09:06 AM
OMG, Cori, I just now seen this. I am so shocked! I am crying for you, I know how much you loved Felony. He was one of my favorite babies, and I really loved seeing pictures of that little sweetie.

Just remember if you need anything, and I mean anything at all, I am here for you, baby.

Willie:(

cloverfdx
08-25-2004, 09:18 AM
I am terribly sorry for your loss Cori, we are all here if you want to talk. :(

RIP Felony.

bizdevguy
08-25-2004, 09:38 AM
omg...my heart just hit the floor and my skin is cold..i am shocked...i simply don't know what to say, except that I am soooo sorry! is it ok for a guy to cry?

Smilla
08-25-2004, 09:42 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Somehow I missed earlier posts about Felony; this is the first I've heard of him, and it's such sad news. It seems he was loved by many people here on Pet Talk. My thought are with you.

jenfer
08-25-2004, 09:53 AM
I am sorry about your loss. :(
RIP, Felony.

Jods
08-25-2004, 10:25 AM
I am sorry to hear about your loss.... I am fairly new and I didn't get the Honour of meeting that beautiful dog in your signature. I am very sorry.

CatMama78
08-25-2004, 10:29 AM
I'm so sorry. I know I don't post much on the dog side, but I do want to offer my condolensces. The pain you are feeling is too awful! And I know words will not take the pain away, but just know we all are saying a prayer for you and your family and Felony. the angels have received him with loving arms.

primabella
08-25-2004, 10:33 AM
:( I am at a total loss for words. *hugs* Cori.

I am just so very, very sorry about this.

RIP Felony. Keep an eye on your mom.. she needs some extra comfort right now.

RobiLee
08-25-2004, 11:37 AM
I know there are no words right now to help ease your pain. I am so so sorry. Felony was such an adorable pup and I always enjoyed seeing his pics. Please know that we are here for you whenever you are ready to talk.

Rest In Peace, Felony.

Robin :(

robinh
08-25-2004, 12:21 PM
Oh my! I am so sorry! I have tears in my eyes for this sweet baby and for you.

LuckiLab03
08-25-2004, 02:31 PM
Very sorry for your loss.. :( Some dogs get called to the bridge too early (my brookie included) and its the most heartbreaking experience. We're all thinking of you during this hard time.

RIP Felony.

Rio and Me
08-25-2004, 02:44 PM
OMG i'm sorry, live isnt fair when these things happen, just think that he was so speciel that they wanted him up there early (you raised a great pup).
What ever happened, you know we wont judge!
Thoughts are with you
Ky

dappledoxie
08-25-2004, 03:04 PM
I posted in the other topic too but I just wanted to say again, how very sorry I am. We will miss you Felony :(

manda_moo87
08-25-2004, 03:10 PM
Oh gosh....:( Felony was also one of my favorite PT pups, what a beautifil boy he was.

Prayers on the way...

RIP sweet Felony boy, you are loved and missed by many! :(

Dogz
08-25-2004, 03:30 PM
Oh no. :(

I am so sorry, Cori. My heart aches for you. May Felony rest in peace, and have fun at the bridge.

My heart aches for you.l

tatsxxx11
08-25-2004, 03:35 PM
My body went numb and cold when I read of Felony's passing:( I can't beleive it:( We all loved your precious Felony so and will miss him greatly. My heart goes out to you and your family Cori. I'm so, so sorry:(

buckner
08-25-2004, 07:18 PM
:( Oh Cori, my words cannot express how very sorry I am for your loss of your sweet boy. When you told me, my heart nearly sank. I was just so shocked and numb, I couldn't speak. I just couldn't believe that such a young, innocent, handsome boy was taken away from you.

You are constantly in my thoughts, Cori, especially during such a hard time like this. I hope your heart eases the pain away, and you can only smile when you think of him.

Night night, Felony. Fly high with your new deserved wings!

swimma253
08-25-2004, 07:41 PM
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! RIP Dear sweet Felony. Play hard at the RB. :(

*LabLoverKEB*
08-25-2004, 08:45 PM
Oh... my... gosh...... Felony??? My sweetheart? Gone? That can't be possible! Hun, I'm in tears right now. I am so, so so sorry to hear about your dear sweet Felony. RIP, sweet Felony.:( :( :( :( :(

Equus217
09-02-2004, 01:45 PM
RIP sweet Felony!:(
I don't really post on the dog side, but I wanted to express my deepest condolences to you. There is no pain like losing a pet too soon. I know that nothing we say can lessen your pain at this time. My RB Lola was taken from me in May, she was only 3. Please know we are all here to talk if you need us.

Play hard at the bridge Felony, you are definately missed!:(

Jadapit
09-02-2004, 02:31 PM
I am so so sorry about Felony! When I read what happened to him it broke my heart. He was one of my favorite dogs on here.
Life can be so unfair sometimes.:( My thoughts are with you.

CathyBogart
09-04-2004, 07:47 PM
Not Felony....He was one of the pups I really looked forward to updates about. *HUGS* for you in the hard times still to come. Play well at the Bridge dear Felony!