PDA

View Full Version : Let's wish Jods a Happy Birthday

gini
08-24-2004, 06:09 PM
I just happened to glance down at the birthday list and saw that Jods is 20 years old today!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - HAVE ALL OF THE ICE CREAM TODAY THAT YOU WANT!

slick
08-24-2004, 06:15 PM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=56906
:o :o Sorry, Gini, I beat you to it, but what the heck, she deserves two threads.

HAPPY PURRRRFFDAY!!

gini
08-24-2004, 06:20 PM
Oh, Slick, I am sorry. I looked around, but of course, missed it.

Don't mean to bump you off your kind thoughts for Jods' birthday.

She posted such cute pics today that she deserves two threads for her birthday.

slick
08-24-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by gini
Oh, Slick, I am sorry. I looked around, but of course, missed it.

Don't mean to bump you off your kind thoughts for Jods' birthday.

She posted such cute pics today that she deserves two threads for her birthday.
Good heavens, there's more in life to worry about than that. Besides, you really gotta work hard to keep up with a "young whipper-snapper" like me. :p ;) :D

davidpizzica
08-24-2004, 07:54 PM
Jods, my name is david p and I live in Pittsburgh Pa. I'm a manservant to Nikki, a 3 and a half y.o. tuxedo kitty, and Daisy, a 16 m.o. tortie kitty I would like to give you a big Pittsburgh birthday greeting!

AmberLee
08-25-2004, 11:08 AM
Hippo Birdie Ewe Ewe!! And miiini mooore!!!

Sure hope that it's a happy one!

Logan
08-25-2004, 11:09 AM
Happy Birthday! I apologize for missing yours, Jods, when I was posting others!!!! :o

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!! :)

Randi
08-25-2004, 11:17 AM
Happy Birthday, Jods!

Have a wonderful day, filled with all the things you like. – Welcome to PT! :D

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
08-25-2004, 11:53 AM
Happy Birthday Jods! May your birthday be full of wonderful surprises, presents, lots of puppy love and a big birthday cake. Sorry about what happened before!:)

Jods
08-26-2004, 01:14 PM
oh another thread don't I feel blessed... lol Thank you all soo much I posted some more about myself in the other b-day thread if you wanna read it... we had tons of fun on my b-day Mercedes and Gomer even helped me open presents... they love the camera I got lol... and they are getting better at sitting and staying still while I take pics... They liked the cake best though, but they weren't allowed to have any cuz they were bad puppies when we went out to dinner... They ripped open the garbage they've never done that before... Bad doggies... Wierd though maybe there was something they liked in there I dunno... anyways thanks sooo much again!!

Jods
12-23-2004, 03:08 PM
and here is another one from my real birthday LOL:p