PDA

View Full Version : Dear Barbara..........It's Tuesday

Logan
08-24-2004, 03:49 PM
and I'm bored again! The dogs in our family are pretending to be tired and innocent. Mom posted their pictures in Dog General. They tore up something and now they are trying to blame it on me!! I do not do comforters!! I do paper and cardboard!!!! :)

Anyway, my mom said that I looked so cute lying in the window, after the rain, that she had to take my pictures again. I said it was ok because I have not sent you a message in a while now and I like doing that!!!! Please tell Tigris that I saw the picture of him in a box today. The only thing wrong with that picture is that he didn't chew it up like I do!!! What's wrong with him and Mimi? Don't they know the fun that they are missing? I hope my mom gets another box in the mail soon. I LOVE those boxes!!! :D Today, since she didn't have one, I chewed on a file folder she had on the floor by her desk. She was not happy!!! :o She said those were important papers from a customer and that I did NOT need to chew those up! Darn it!

Hope you have a great night, Barbara and family. I love you. :D

Butter

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4d605b3127cceb54c1ed9f4890000001610
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4d605b3127cceb54c1f3835c00000001610
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4d605b3127cceb54c1f8bb4430000001610
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4d605b3127cceb54c1c60f4310000001610

Kater
08-24-2004, 04:17 PM
There is nothing more soothing than a sleeping, contented kitty. Butter is adorable, even if he's a bit naw-tee sometimes! ;)

Randi
08-24-2004, 04:20 PM
Dear Butter,

You DO look cute laying there in the window sill. I'm so glad your mom noticed and took some pictures. :) We don't see nearly enough of you!

Don't be bored, you seem to have a nice view - aren't there any birdies to look at?

Butter, I'm afraid that auntie Barbara has gone to bed already, it's late over here - but I'm sure she'll see you first thing in the morning. ;)

You know, yesterday, Fister was also playing with boxes, I think it's his absolute favourite. We had 3 huge boxes standing on top of each other - plus some smaller boxes on top. Do you know what he did? First, he knocked down the smaller ones, then he jumped all the way up into the top one - the lid was even closed, and he stayed for quite some time in there. I got the video and managed to film him when he got out. :D It was so funny to watch!

Btw, don't get your head tangled up in that mini blind string!! eek:

Logan, is that a Tiffany lamp I see there? It's beautiful! :) Please turn the light on next time! ;)

lynnestankard
08-24-2004, 04:52 PM
Aw Butter-Ball-Boy - what wonderful pics., you've allowed your Meomie to take of you. My goodness aren't you the gorgeous relaxed sleepy boy - just the right thing to see before I go to bed.
'Night-'night beautiful - Aunty Barbara is in for a BIG treat tomorrow morning :) :)

Lynne

tatsxxx11
08-24-2004, 04:54 PM
Awww, Butter has a paw pal:D You sure do have a way with words, Butter boy:) And don't you look so comfy, lounging on your sundeck:) Do you still like to rattle those blinds? But Butter, no chewing on mommy's important files and boxes. Don't forget, there's plenty of yummy human toes and fingers to munch on:D Love to you beautiful Butter boy...Aunt Sandra:)

tatsxxx11
08-24-2004, 06:18 PM
Hey Lynne, I just re-read your post. Don't tell me...They sell "Butterballs" in England???:D And here I thought you Brits ate goose! Must be all that Dickens I read in high school. (And loved:))

slick
08-24-2004, 06:24 PM
Dear sweet Butter. What a handsome boy you are. If you get really really bored, you can come to my place; I've got all kinds of treats and toys for you to play with. :)

Kisses to sweetie!

catcrazylady
08-24-2004, 07:42 PM
butter you big handsome lug you! I'll find you all the boxes you want if will come here and play!!:D :D :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-24-2004, 11:55 PM
Butter, you are such a handsome boy!!

lynnestankard
08-25-2004, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
Hey Lynne, I just re-read your post. Don't tell me...They sell "Butterballs" in England???:D And here I thought you Brits ate goose! Must be all that Dickens I read in high school. (And loved:))

He he he Sandra - yep we sure do have butterballs(chicken) and we eat lots of turkey too- esp., at Christmas and Easter. I like goose but Don doesn't - so we settle for turkey!!

Lynne

Laura's Babies
08-25-2004, 07:08 AM
Butterball, you are one big handsome boy! You look so slepy and relaxed in that window!! I want to see more of you, can you get your Mommie to take more pictures for your PT admirers?

lynnestankard
08-25-2004, 07:12 AM
Where's Barbara - she's not seen these gorgeous pics yet?

BARBARA? COME SEE!!!!

Lynne

Logan
08-25-2004, 09:46 AM
Head bumpies for Barbara!! :)

Love,
Buttercup (Butterball is more like it ;) )

catmandu
08-25-2004, 09:51 AM
Butter,is suchna great Cat,I knowthat the Found Cats,would love,to lick him!

Barbara
08-25-2004, 10:14 AM
Ooooohhh Butter:)

I tell you your mom makes bad PR for you: Everyone can see that you are the sweetest boy ever. I want to give you little kissies on your head!

I simply don't believe that you kill boxes etc.

Your name is very fitting because I melt when I look at you:D

Logan
08-25-2004, 11:01 AM
Everytime he "kills" a box, Barbara, I am happy because he isn't killing me!!! :eek: Sunday evening, I walked outside with Lilly and Murphy and our neighbors were jumping on our trampoline. While I was chatting with them, the Butter boy decided to pounce on me and I had blood pouring down my leg!!! All in "play", of course. He is a kitten at heart, although he is probably 6 or 7 years old at this point! :)

AmberLee
08-25-2004, 11:38 AM
Butter,

You are SOOOO adorable getting kisses from the sun in your window! Thank your Meowmy for sharing these photos with us, please.

Barbara
08-25-2004, 12:38 PM
Tigris is also dangerous when he is in the play mode:D . But usually it's his dad who messes with him (and gets the long scratches:rolleyes: )

momoffuzzyfaces
08-26-2004, 12:42 PM
Aw, Butter, I can't believe there has ever been a NAWTEE thought in your sweet head! Someone must be starting rumors!!!:D