PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cream

Jods
08-24-2004, 01:56 PM
MMMMM yum yum dad is that ICE CREAM:) :D :D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-24-2004, 02:37 PM
:D :D T & P adore ice cream! Peanut is so funny though, we'll hold some out to her, she'll sniff it and start licking her chops - but not the ice cream. She makes a face like "eeewww" but we know she likes it so we continue to hold it out to her. She continues to lick her chops and make funny faces, but won't lick the ice cream (ice cream bar on a stick I'm talking about here). Finally we have to put it on some paper and put it on the floor for her to lick. Terry lets her have a few licks then picks it up and continues licking it himself. :D I must get this all on video. :D :D

jazzcat
08-24-2004, 03:16 PM
LOL! Cute picture.

Ripley is the ice cream fanatic in this house. He knows it comes from the freezer and will run to find out if it's ice cream every time we take something out of the freezer.

catlover4ever
08-24-2004, 03:19 PM
Out of 5 kitties, Tucker is the Ice Cream QUEEN!!! We buy little ice cream cups and give her a scoop of it on a plate and she will lick the plate clean!!!!

kimlovescats
08-24-2004, 04:12 PM
:D very cute

caseysmom
08-24-2004, 04:35 PM
My kitty goes crazy when we cut a cantelope, she can smell it and comes running and crying for some...it is really odd!

catmandu
08-25-2004, 10:28 AM
The only human food,that the Siamese Squad,will touch,is Venetian Vanilla Ice Cream!The Expensive Brand,ofcourse!