PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite clothing store?

*LabLoverKEB*
08-24-2004, 01:30 PM
What is your favorite clothing store?

Mine are:

American Eagle Outfitters
Pac Sun
Anchor Blue
Mervyns
Macy's

Samantha Puppy
08-24-2004, 01:32 PM
Ohhh... I'm gonna sound so old here...

I love Kohl's for comfortable, everyday wear and Anne Taylor for dressier occasions. For dresses, I am addicted to bluefly.com.

dogs_4_me
08-24-2004, 01:36 PM
I like American Eagle
Urban Trade
and basically any where i find stuff i like but i love the designors Roxy, Paul Frank, Rip, Billabong ect.

Tonya
08-24-2004, 01:38 PM
Delia's
Wet Seal
Macy's

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-24-2004, 01:46 PM
Hot Topic, Pac Sun, Deb, Kohl's... basic places.

Tonya
08-24-2004, 01:47 PM
Oh, and Express....that's about the only place that I can buy good fitting girl jeans that are long enough.

popcornbird
08-24-2004, 01:55 PM
Macy's.........not only my favorite store for clothes, but also my favorite store to buy gifts or household stuff. I *love* JCPenny too.

Lillycat
08-24-2004, 06:29 PM
i more shop brands than i do stores.....

sirrahbed
08-24-2004, 06:37 PM
:p Wal-Mart and thrift stores

KYS
08-24-2004, 06:37 PM
RobinsonMay and Mervyns

rizzy
08-24-2004, 06:42 PM
-Pac sun and Aeropostale-
I love the brand Tilt!!

dappledoxie
08-24-2004, 06:46 PM
My favorite store is Pac Sun but I also like American Eagle. Most of the time it's Pacific Sunwear though. I like Fox Racing clothes the best so usually I'll order directly from them.

sammy101
08-24-2004, 06:51 PM
Pac Sun(my fav!!)
Kohls
anywhere i can find the boarding brands,Roxy,Billagbong,Rip,etc.
Aeropastale

any where i can find nice good clothes!!

swimma253
08-24-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
Delia's
Wet Seal
Macy's

I really like Wet Seal!

I like
Aeropostale
American Eagle
and.... I cant think of anything else.

binka_nugget
08-24-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
:p Wal-Mart and thrift stores

Me too! Well, thrift stores anyways. I don't go to Wal-mart much. I always find the best stuff at thrift stores. I'm not big on spending $60+ for a pair of pants, or $40 for a shirt. I love the shirts I find at Value Village. My friend found this awesome shirt there for 74cents last week.

When I decide to spoil myself, I usually stick to the sports stores. I'm a track pants + t shirt/Hoodie kind of gal. ;)

Amber
08-24-2004, 07:05 PM
Pac sun
Hot Topic
American Eagle Outfitters
sometimes aeropostale
and sometimes Wet Seal

*LabLoverKEB*
08-24-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by rizzy
-Pac sun and Aeropostale-
I love the brand Tilt!!

I LOVE tilt too! I have these really cute shorts and a shirt from Pacsun, that's from tilt.

anna_66
08-24-2004, 07:42 PM
Kohls and JCPenny. It seems like their clothes fit me best.

carole
08-24-2004, 08:01 PM
I am not into designer wear, simply cannot afford much of it, maybe one or two items, but the shops here that I visit are.
Caroline Eve,
Farmers.

Millers or katies.

Glassons.
Now for my daugher, I like HBK and urban angel clothes, Roxy in the surfie type shops have some cool stuff,but expensive, I manage to get some very up to date fashions for her at our big store the The Warehouse which sell inexpensive clothing, they also sell the olsens twins range of clothing , she has one of their leather look jackets, with chains etc and a very smart skirt all bought on sale there.

I shopped at JC Pennys over 25 years ago and bought a single pair of sheets, I still have them and they have not worn out yet.

lizzielou742
08-24-2004, 08:55 PM
J. Crew (I LOVE J. Crew sweaters!!!! Kind of a fanatic for them)
www.shopkitson.com
Dillard's
Old Navy
the Gap Outlet in northern KY is wonderful!
Elder Beerman - when in Dayton, OH
Lazarus when they're having sales
Express when they're having sales
Kohl's for my good ol' Levi's

Kfamr
08-24-2004, 09:02 PM
Thrift stores.
I don't go clothes shopping much at all.

cali
08-24-2004, 09:08 PM
wal-mart. my favorite brands are cherokee, and B.U.M athletics. nearly all of my cloths are one of the 2 brands. (I go soley for comfort) I dont have much cloths though lol I have like 3 pairs of pants and 2 pairs of shorts. plenty of t-shirts, well in my opinion plenty lol i am not a big shopper ;)

Logan
08-24-2004, 09:49 PM
It's interesting to read your replies. Looks like everyone has different tastes, and it seems to be divided by age. Since I have a 13 year old, I am all too familiar with many of these names, but some of them I don't recognize. I guess it is a regional thing.

Helen and I did her back to school shopping last week. We went to the mall and bought a few things at American Eagle and Gap (jeans from Gap seem to work for her, but they are expensive). Sunday, I took Helen and Elizabeth (my stepdaughter) to Old Navy to shop for shirts. They both came home with something, of course! :) Elizabeth nailed me for a new pair of tennis shoes too from Shoe Carnival. I don't say no very easily when it comes to these kids!

I haven't clothes shopped for myself in so long that I can't even tell you where I would go if I did! :o

BitsyNaceyDog
08-24-2004, 10:44 PM
I HATE shopping. I stick mostly to wal-mart, Target, J.C. Penny, and Old Navy. It depends on what I'm shopping for.

Tweety_Pie
08-24-2004, 10:58 PM
i have alot of favourites:eek: (i'll name some)

West 49
Allegro
Neon
Bluenotes
Urban Planet
Suzy sheir
Stitches
Old Navy
Wal-Mart
Giant Tiger

lovemyshiba
08-24-2004, 11:04 PM
J Crew
Gap
Express
Banana Republic
Abercrombie & Fitch

Uabassoon
08-24-2004, 11:07 PM
Usually I shop at Old Navy, when I have extra money I shop at the gap, when I have a little more money I go to Abercombie, when I have no money I drool at Banana Republic and dream about the clothes I'd someday like to buy.

kimlovescats
08-24-2004, 11:11 PM
Goody's seems to have stylish clothes that actually fit my crazy body ... at great prices! That place ALWAYS has a sale!!!

I also buy some things at Wal-Mart ... but I don't buy myself many clothes either. I am a lounge around, sweats, t-shirts, etc.... kind of gal!:eek: ;)

heinz57_79
08-25-2004, 12:11 AM
Hot Topic (for festive shirts)
Old Navy and Gap (for jeans and nicer clothes)
Thrift and vintage stores (for awesome vintage wear and comfy clothes)

teenster3
08-25-2004, 01:11 AM
I'm cheap on myself....
1) Wal-Mart
2) Kohl's
3) JC Penney's
4) Hot Topic has some really cool stuff especially jewelry!

neko1
08-25-2004, 06:17 AM
New York & Co.- great professional clothes there!
Lord & Taylor- when I'm in the mood for designer stuff.:)

Lillycat
08-25-2004, 07:30 AM
Parisian is great for sales, i mean really great!!! (seldom shop there outside of sales tho.....too expensive)

Logan
08-25-2004, 08:03 AM
New York & Co.- great professional clothes there!

You know, I forgot about that store, but Helen and I have both had good luck there, and they are reasonably priced too!

Randi
08-25-2004, 09:10 AM
Wow, I bet you have a lot of stores over there - I haven't heard of half of them. Would love to see catalouges.

In Copenhagen, we have two huge department stores, one called Magasin, and the other one, Illums. They both have quite a lot of brands.

If I go shopping for clothes I usually look there first, but I also like boutiques like Jackpot and InWear. I don't buy much clothes lately, but when I do, I want quality. I love the feeling of silk/linen/cotton, and I hate wearing most synthetic materials.

I was lucky to get two pairs of GAP jeans recently that my girlfriend couldn't fit anymore, I really like those. :)

When I'm in Spain or England, I HAVE to go look in the department stores we don't have here - El Corte Ingles, Selfridges, Marks and Spencer, Harvey Nichols and John Lewis.

cloverfdx
08-25-2004, 10:00 AM
Thrift stores ;), i am not realy "Into" clothes shopping unless i have to.

I usually got to the kids sections at Kmart and Target (Some of the Tshirts are hilarious), and the mens section at a local store "Messer and opie" they have the best jeans and V neck jumpers ever, but not at all cheap so i dont go there often, once every few years maybe.

DJFyrewolf36
08-25-2004, 10:35 AM
I shop anywhere that has an off the wall button up shirt. (I refuse to pay $40-$60 for a dern shrt). I'm very picky about my shirts but I couldn't care less about the jeans I wear. Usually I end up going to Ross because they have reject JNCO stuff for cheap! Im a JNCO nut! Hot Topic here sometimes has huge sales and Pennys does too. And then there is always the thrift store and Wal-Mart!

primabella
08-25-2004, 10:58 AM
I HATE clothes shopping usually because everything is so darn overpriced or it'll make me feel so bad about myself. I know that I've lost, like 20 pounds in the past year so when I still can't fit into a pair of pants, I feel so low.

But I recently discovered Jacob Connection and they sell awesome clothes. I love it there.. they're just pricey. Basically, I'll shop at any store that sells something comfortable and reasonably priced.

I gave up on Wal-Mart.. the material is so cheap (no kidding.. it's made in a sweat shop) and everything gets stretched in the wash or even after wearing it once.

CamCamPup33
08-25-2004, 03:34 PM
Hollister
American Eagle
Abercrombie
Rave

Alot more. :p