PDA

View Full Version : I don't know how you do it KayAnn! *pic*

Pam
08-24-2004, 01:18 PM
Dale was visiting the other day. Robyn and I tried to get a picture of the threesome. It wasn't gonna happen! This is as close as we got. LOL!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/daleripbel.jpg
Do you see why I admire your dogs' poses so much! LOL!

Since I re-sized these pictures I thought I'd throw in a couple more for those of you with slow connections. Bella and Ripley love Greenies so I found some mint flavored rawhides. I think they were a hit! :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/ripgreenrawhide.jpg
and
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/belgreenrawhide.jpg
I had to take them away after a while and boy did they head for their water bowls. Silly dogs! :p

swimma253
08-24-2004, 01:19 PM
heheeh! So cute!

binka_nugget
08-24-2004, 01:21 PM
:eek: Oh my! Dale sure is big boy now eh?

I loved the pictures of your two as well. :D

K9soul
08-24-2004, 01:36 PM
It may not be the "perfect" pose you had in mind, but still darling nevertheless Pam! Dale looks like he's trying to convince someone to play with him, Bella and Ripley look impatient with the posing business, but what happy faces once they have the yummy rawhides! What sweeties :)

Kfamr
08-24-2004, 02:06 PM
Hehehe.. Send em to "Camp Kay" for a few months. :p
Like was mentioned, although it wasn't the pose ya wanted, it's still adorable! :D

I just finished taking a few of all three. :p

tatsxxx11
08-24-2004, 02:49 PM
They don't need to pose perfectly...perfectly precious is enough for me:) But I agree Pam, the way Kay gets those pups to pose amazes me:D Hi to Ripley, Dale and Bella! SMOOCHIES:D

DogLover9501
08-24-2004, 03:48 PM
I know how you feel, Pam, the closest I've ever gotten to a picture of my 3 together were 3 of them on the couch asleep, not even close together :rolleyes:

dukedogsmom
08-24-2004, 03:53 PM
They're all cute. Too bad such a stink is being raised about pics. Would love to see more.

jazzcat
08-24-2004, 04:20 PM
Good attempt at getting all three. I don't know how she does it either. It's all I can do to get a picture of Disney alone, LOL.

I've not seen the mint rawhides before. I think Diz could use some for her breath.:D

*LabLoverKEB*
08-24-2004, 07:33 PM
Pam, I don't know how she does it eathier! Wish I did though!

Pam, you Bella and Ripley and simply beautiful and adorable! And Dale, what a handsome Devil! Great pics!:) ;)

Pam
08-24-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Hehehe.. Send em to "Camp Kay" for a few months. :p

LOL! Bella said she would almost agree to go if there was *time out* to play with the three musketeers!

Originally posted by Jazzcat
It's all I can do to get a picture of Disney alone, LOL.

LOL! Oh poor Diz! When one is as beautiful as you are it gets tiring always having the papparrazzi around snapping pictures! :D :D :D

KYS
08-24-2004, 08:07 PM
Gee Pam!
LOL! What is wrong with our pooches that just
will not pose for us!!
I think your pictures are always adorable.