PDA

View Full Version : The day after tomarro.....

Harmanie
08-24-2004, 12:53 PM
Have you seen the movie the day after tomarro? Do you think that somthing like that could ever happen? To tell you the truth and I know that it sounds stupid but I was actually kinda scared of this movie. only because the weather these days has been soo off. The pollution has been awful and the ozone layer is being destroyed. I get so scared that it could happen when I or even my children are alive. What do you think . do you think that something like that could ever happen?:( :eek:

slleipnir
08-24-2004, 01:03 PM
I liked The Day After Tomorrow. Maybe it could happen..probably something similar?

Harmanie
08-24-2004, 01:13 PM
wow! don't you think though that , that is kinda scary?? Well I do!
I am such a baby! lol:p

Kiia
08-24-2004, 02:18 PM
I wanted to see that movie but never got around to it. :(

I'm fascinated by those types of movies though for some reason, Deep Impact, Armageddon and so on.. the effects and the thought of something like that really happening blow my mind. (yes I'm scared something like that may really happen one day, but none the less still watch those types of movies, go figure)

Check out, www.solarviews.com/eng/toutatis.htm (it's almost a month away from happening)

pitc9
08-24-2004, 02:20 PM
I saw it in the theater, it was okay... neither my hubby or myself were too thrilled about it. Yeah, I'm sure something like that could happen!