PDA

View Full Version : Exorcist: The Beginning

molucass
08-24-2004, 09:24 AM
Has anyone seen it??

I went and saw it yesterday... I wasn't that impressed with it... I thought it would be really good, but it wasn't what I expected.

I don't think it was bad, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it was great either.

There was a few parts that made me jump though... and I love being scared, so that was fun.. :p

Harmanie
08-24-2004, 12:04 PM
No I didnt' get a chance to see it yet! Though I really want to. So what was bad about it? was it cheasy scarey people??

I want to see it. But its always good to get others opinions!

teenster3
08-25-2004, 01:33 AM
The original Exorcist was one of the most scariest movies I have ever seen in my life & my husband will agree to that!
I just saw a documentary on how the original was created last night on tv. How the movie was based on an actual event from years ago about a boy instead of a girl....freaky!

dukedogsmom
08-25-2004, 06:22 AM
I love scary movies and being scared. However, I stay away from ones like this because I believe the devil is real, just as I believe God is real and don't want to give the devil any encouragement at all. I love the movies like Poltergeist, Phantasm, Leviathan. Love the first two Halloween movies. Love October because lots of tv stations have scary movies on all the time.