PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Game to try.

christa
08-23-2004, 09:25 PM
I love playing this game with Josie. Actually, she taught it to me when she was just a baby kitty.

When they're in a playful mood: Lock eyes with 'em . . . get that staring contest going on . . . when they look away, creep slowly toward them . . . then when they look at you again, stop and don't move a muscle. Continue the game when they look away . . . they get so freaked out. Or at least Josie does. She started doing this to me when we first brought her home . . . it freaked ME out then . . . we still like to play this game though. I like it better when I'm the stalker. She arches her back up and pins those ears back, bobs her head up and down . . . sooooo funny!!! She thinks she's soooooo big!!!

[I know this should be in "Cat Games" but not many people hang out in there :) ]

Tonya
08-23-2004, 09:31 PM
My husband always does that with Raven. It's so funny. Ron could care less either way. lol.

jazzcat
08-23-2004, 11:20 PM
LOL!! Sounds like fun but I better not try it with Ripley. I doesn't take much to get him too wired and I always end up hurt.

catmandu
08-24-2004, 09:47 AM
I will try,the game,and will have,to let,you,know what the Cats think,of it!

DJFyrewolf36
08-24-2004, 09:53 AM
I'll have to try that with Remus! He loves to play kitty stalker with me. I hear him slink up and I pretend not to notice him and then he pounces! (Glad I taught him to not use his claws!) I act surprised and then he walks away with this look on his face "I am such a big bad kitty!"

Equus217
08-24-2004, 01:43 PM
Here I thought I was the only kooky nut that played this game! (guess I shoulda known better!!)

Anyway...in addition....when you crouch down real low, shake your butt back in forth a little....like they do when they are about to pounce. It's the greatest! I love their reaction!

My best friend's kitty Oscar will arch his back and bounce sideways at you!

I just love this game...wish I could get their reactions on video...just kinda hard to do so when I'm on the floor wiggling my butt!!:D

christa
08-24-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Equus217
...when you crouch down real low, shake your butt back in forth a little....like they do when they are about to pounce. It's the greatest! I love their reaction!

I'll have to try that! I wonder what they think about us when we try to act like them??? LOL

My best friend's kitty Oscar will arch his back and bounce sideways at you!

That's so funny!!! I always wondered if any other kitties in the world did the "side step, razor back" moves!!! That's awesome!!! I especially love playing this game with her on the steps. She stands at the top while I creep up and she paces back and forth at the top, all arched up, bouncing back and forth. It's so great! I too wish I could get this on film! It's just never gonna happen though.

Equus217
08-24-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by christa
It's so great! I too wish I could get this on film! It's just never gonna happen though.

I know! Ryan (my boyfriend) would think I was nuts!!

I can see it now....

me: "hey honey will you hold the camera.....*drops on the floor and wiggles butt back and forth....*

:D :D :D
hehehe....just thinking about it makes me giggle!!

christa
08-24-2004, 02:17 PM
Yeah . . . what we won't do to get a silly pic of our kitties!!!

My husband already thinks I'm NUTS, so you can count me out to ask him to hold the camera. You might have better luck!

catmandu
08-26-2004, 09:21 AM
I tried,that game,with the Found Cats,and to be honest,most of them,thought hat I had,once again,taken leave,of my senses! But JJJ# loves the game,asdoes Roscoe!2 out 0f 14,isnt bad!