PDA

View Full Version : I got attacked by a cat today.....

sweet_stormy
08-23-2004, 09:13 PM
I was baby-sitting today and I took the little gurl I baby-sit down to the trailer park down the road to ride bike around.... well, her friend down there wanted this cat that was on the porch of a trailer that belonged to a bunch of guys... so i went over and told the guy i was takin the cat (it wasnt theirs).... he said she was pregnant.... well, i picked her up and got back over to my bike and she started to meow... i thought she was just scared of bikes so i didn't pay any attention to her (i did to the growls).... i didnt go anywheres, i just sat there holding her.... well, i got off my bike and started to walk back over to the drive way when, all of a sudden, turns to face me and takes her paws right up to my face and scratches me on my cheek and my neck.... i dropped her and i put my hand to my face and felt blood... one of the guys cleaned the blood off my face..... after that i will never pick up that cat again... the other cats there love me... that one used to also... man, was that a scary moment for me.... when the little gurl and I went back to her house we said thatt her cat scratched my face when I was sleeping because we werent really allowed down to the trailer park.... so, we didnt get into trouble.... yet..... just thought i would share with you all about "Fluffy" (the cat)..... talk to u all later....

*~Becky~*

Logan
08-23-2004, 09:22 PM
I feel certain that the cat was scared and that's why she scratched you. I hope you're ok.

I remember when I was a kid (a LONG time ago), a neighbor's dog was chasing our cat, Tigger, and of course, I had to save him, so I reached down to pick him up and he literally "climbed" me, all the way up my face. I was a bloody mess and my mother was so upset she took me to the doctor and I had to have a Tetanus shot!! :eek: She was so afraid that my face would be scarred for life, but faces must heal more easily because I have no scars from it. I hope you won't either.

sweet_stormy
08-25-2004, 03:54 PM
yea, she was scared... i would be too i guess.... i have 2 scratches on my face and one long one on my neck (and 2 on my right elbow).... now when ever i go by the guys' trailer the one that helped me came out and held the cat up... he basically asked me if i wanted to hold her.... he kept rubbin her belly sayin "babies".... i cant wait until she has her kittens... she really is a nice cat.... i think shes got her mood swings :p .....

*~Becky~*

CountryWolf07
08-25-2004, 04:30 PM
Aww!

I remember when I was 8, I found a black cat, and I wanted to pick it up and the cat decided to bite me on my FINGER and he/she would not let go.. forgive me for saying this, but I had to smack the cat's head to let go of my finger because I was terrified and it was painful. Guess what? My dear aunt took THAT cat home so she could take care of it.