PDA

View Full Version : sweet kitty needs a home

gr8whtshark
08-23-2004, 12:14 AM
hi this is my first time to this board,i hope someone can help me,ive already posted on other boards,and at petfinder,i rescued a female adult cat from someone who had to move,and couldnt take her,i couldnt let them take her to the shelter
ebby is all black,a little on the chubby side,but shes happy just to be able to lay on your lap all day long,i cant keep her,she doesnt seem to like other cats,or small kids seem to scare her,and i have both at my home
this sweet girl deserves a wonderful home,where she can feel safe,if anyone has any suggestions,or can give this sweet girl the home that she deserves,please let me know
thank you
tricia:

jenluckenbach
08-23-2004, 06:15 AM
I am clear across the country, so I would not be able to help. But I have a suggestion. Find rescues local to you and find out if they would post a picture on thier petfinder site. People go to the local sites to "visit" the cats and many find homes just by seeing a picture and story posted.
In the meantime, if you have the ability to confine her to one room while she adjusts, you may find that she can get along with both other cats and children in time. they just need to be introduced slowly.
Good luck