PDA

View Full Version : a sad anniversary

davidpizzica
08-22-2004, 11:37 PM
One year ago today, I had to put my beloved Thai to sleep. She was a beautiful blue point siamese who lived to the ripe old age of 22! A little piece of my heart is missing because she took it with her. Nikki and Daisy are the lights of my life now, but I feel that Thai is watching over us all.

carole
08-22-2004, 11:55 PM
David my thoughts are with you, Thai will be looking down on you right now, and saying gee I am proud of my Daddy, getting his new knee and all, may your heart not be too sad today, as you remember your beautiful Thai, and cherish those beautiful memories, Thai had a long life and a good one with you, I feel your sadness and just want to send HUGS to you my friend.

AmberLee
08-23-2004, 12:48 AM
{{{healing hugs}}}

I'm sure Thai is proud of you for giving a good home to other cats and for moving forward with your life, heathwise and all others...

slick
08-23-2004, 05:03 AM
I'm so sorry for the loss of Thai but remember, they never really leave you. I'm sure that she is watching over you and that she made sure that you came out of your knee operation OK. RIP Thai and I hope you are having fun at the RB.

davidpizzica
08-23-2004, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by slick
I'm so sorry for the loss of Thai but remember, they never really leave you. I'm sure that she is watching over you and that she made sure that you came out of your knee operation OK. RIP Thai and I hope you are having fun at the RB. Slick, I'm sure she is looking down and approving my progress and she knows my sadness today.

catmandu
08-23-2004, 10:20 AM
That is a Good Age,for any Cat,to reach,especially a Siamese! And Thai,although she misses you,is a Cat Angel,in Good Standing,and is enjoying herself,with The Pet Angel Army,in Calgary,Alberta!

Killearn Kitties
08-23-2004, 10:28 AM
That's a sad anniversary indeed, but Thai had a long life and, I have no doubt, a very good one with you. I'm sure that your furry angel is watching over you now and that she knows how loved she still is.

Rest in peace sweet Thai.

lynnestankard
08-23-2004, 12:24 PM
Aw David - a sad day :(

They may leave our lives but they never leave our hearts do they?
Who do you think was looking after you in hospital? Yep - that's it - Thai was.

RIP still dear Thai - {{{{Hugs}}} across the miles David.

Lynne

davidpizzica
08-23-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
Aw David - a sad day :(

They may leave our lives but they never leave our hearts do they?
Who do you think was looking after you in hospital? Yep - that's it - Thai was.

RIP still dear Thai - {{{{Hugs}}} across the miles David.

Lynne Lymme, you're right. I think she WAS looking down on me to make it a little easier on me.

Randi
08-23-2004, 12:41 PM
David, yes it's sad that Thai is no longer with you, but she had a wonderful life with you - and a long one. :) She is watching over you now and she remembers the love you gave her. She also cherish the little piece of your heart she has. :)

Rest in Peace, sweet Thai! You will never be forgotten.