PDA

View Full Version : anyone noticed

dogs_4_me
08-22-2004, 11:31 PM
that all the hollywood stars have dogs now! I mean Hilary Duff, Paris Hilton, Brittany Spears, Cameron Diaz the list goes on!! I mean i wish dogs werent used as a fashion. I know most of them must treat there dogs like royalty but it still makes u wonder, I always see people carrying there little dogs around in there purse..i mean is that what the dogs want or the people!want! At least most of them were rescued from shelters.....sorry about my pointless rant, but i am sure the majority of dogs like walking and seeing the world, not letting it wiz by as they sit in peoples purses.

davidpizzica
08-22-2004, 11:49 PM
I can't stand it when people (even movie stars) use animals as decoration. All animals are living, breathing, thinking creatures and should be given respect.

carole
08-22-2004, 11:52 PM
I am with you on this one too David, drives me nuts, Paris Hilton and her wee doggie all dressed up , however I have to remind myself these dogs are probably pampered beyond our belief, so at least they have good homes, and really that is what matters in the end I suppose.

kingrattus
08-22-2004, 11:52 PM
My grandma keeps her 4 pound tea cup poodle in her purse. He likes it. She'll get ready to go out & he'll hop in, hoping she takes him.

Also he can't walk further then a few blocks, he gets so tired cause he has to walk so fast just to keep up. When I was down there. I tied the string in my coat tight & put him in my coat, with his head sticking out.

This is a really bad pic of Buttons, hes much cutier then this pic shows.

http://jess.iahu.ca/albums/album36/buttons.jpg

I can say I usually HATE small dogs. They yap too much, bite alot, don't play with strangers & if u step or sit or lay on it, it could kill it!! So its means alot when I say hes a cute & good dog.

dogs_4_me
08-22-2004, 11:54 PM
Like yesterday well walking down town i saw 3 Pugs squinshed in some ladies purse..:mad: lol i know it sounds stupid but to me its like carrying three kids in your purse!

dogs_4_me
08-22-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by kingrattus
My grandma keeps her 4 pound tea cup poodle in her purse. He likes it. She'll get ready to go out & he'll hop in, hoping she takes him.

Also he can't walk further then a few blocks, he gets so tired cause he has to walk so fast just to keep up. When I was down there. I tied the string in my coat tight & put him in my coat, with his head sticking out.

This is a really bad pic of Buttons, hes much cutier then this pic shows.

http://jess.iahu.ca/albums/album36/buttons.jpg

I can say I usually HATE small dogs. They yap too much, bite alot, don't play with strangers & if u step or sit or lay on it, it could kill it!! So its means alot when I say hes a cute & good dog.

Thats different though, i know some dogs love it:D but i cant imagen a dog sitting in Paris Hiltons purse having fun at a photoshoot.:rolleyes: :D

Buttuns is adorable!!!!

kingrattus
08-23-2004, 12:04 AM
u mean the dogs stay in the purse during photo shoots?? those could last hours (so I would think)!!!

Thats mean.

Buttons might be in the purse for a few hours at a time. if My grandma is shopping, shes a slow walker, she 80 years old, but shes always with him & he gets more then enough attention from clerks & strangers. But he's leashed to go for pee breaks & is loose in the car & at home.

& I bet it gets hot in Hollywood. In PEI its not too hot ever, or atleast not often.