PDA

View Full Version : Lookie What I Got, Meowmie Deb!!!

kimlovescats
08-22-2004, 10:39 PM
I was the first one born, and the first one to get my PEEPERS!!!

Love,
Robbie;)

slick
08-22-2004, 10:47 PM
Oh dear sweet Robbie. Welcome to Pet Talk. You are loved by many!!!:) :)

jazzcat
08-22-2004, 10:51 PM
Oh what a cutie. Wait till Debbie sees this!:D

krazyaboutkatz
08-22-2004, 10:54 PM
Awwwww what a cutie pie. Debbie sure will love this.:)

catcrazylady
08-23-2004, 05:42 AM
OMG!! Robbie got his peepers and they are sooooo cuuuute!! What a doll baby!
Yep, Debbie's gonna go crazy when she sees this!!:D :D :D

jenluckenbach
08-23-2004, 05:59 AM
What a truly beautiful cat!!! Deb you are SOOOO Lucky :D

Pam
08-23-2004, 06:14 AM
I think when he grows up he may look a lot like Pet Talk's very own Eddie, companion of Lady Edwina. :) Oh dear, here come the kitten pangs again. *sigh*

Laura's Babies
08-23-2004, 06:25 AM
Goodness! How Adorable!! Heck, Debbie going to have a fit? We ALL are having fits over that little doll baby!! (I know I am). Just think about it..... how many of us have infant pictures of our babies? How wonderful that would be to have them of all our babies!! In a year she can do a "then" and now" thread on him... He is Sooooooooo cute!! One lucky kitty to already have a wonderful home!!

sirrahbed
08-23-2004, 06:54 AM
awwwwwwww!!! Look at those lil eyes!!!! Isn't that the cutest thing!!! OMEGOSH!! I have to go put this in there baby book. What a doll he is - 10 days old!! I didn't know so took so long! Wow, this is great fun. I sure wish i could go visit but this is great!! Thnaks Kim:D Dennis even came over to look and smiled real big, too:D
Oh and here is their baby book (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4285911699) :)

sirrahbed
08-23-2004, 07:05 AM
Thanks for the fun comments everyone - I didn't even read them right away - in such a hurry to post and get his picture in the baby book. Yes, I am being pathetic I know but at least I am not the only one:D My neighbors would never understand this.

You are so right about having these baby pictures Laura. I have never before even known where my babies came from, let alone having pictures of them! And, we have never had baby kittens so young and I have never even SEEN such small kittens! Emily and Eliot were our only kittens and they were 3 months old. Other than that, babies were all adults of unknown age and background so YES, this is a real treat!! Handraised babies!!

Is 10 days about usual for opening eyes? I notice the new mama Jasmine and her two week old babies seem so much older don't they? Are they maybe a week ahead or so? Are Robbie's brothers and sisters starting to oepn their eyes too - like throughout the day? Do they just sort of peek open or one eye at a time or what?? What happens? Do they squint at first? That light must be awfully bright at first.

Headed off to see Devon and Jason for the day! Thanks again for posting. I really LOVE it!!:D

christa
08-23-2004, 07:06 AM
So glad I got on PT this morning. What a great way to start the day!!! Robbie is such a doll baby!!! Deb, you're going to have such a great time with these kittens! And you're already gonna be attached to 'em, especially after watching them grow up like this!!!

lizzielou742
08-23-2004, 08:25 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwww that picture is cuteness overload!!!!!!!!!

kimlovescats
08-23-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed

Is 10 days about usual for opening eyes? I notice the new mama Jasmine and her two week old babies seem so much older don't they? Are they maybe a week ahead or so? Are Robbie's brothers and sisters starting to oepn their eyes too - like throughout the day? Do they just sort of peek open or one eye at a time or what?? What happens? Do they squint at first? That light must be awfully bright at first.

Yes, Deb .... 10 days to 2 weeks is normal for the eyes to open. Jasmine's babies were 2 weeks old when I got them .... so they are a full week or so ahead of Robbie and Co. ;) Several of the others in Robbie's litter are barely open ... and one or two have just one open and the other still closed. It's really cute to watch!
As of last night, Lizzie's were both still shut, but I could barely see that they were starting to pull apart! Today they me be open ... I'll post a pic as soon as they are!!!:D

Deb... this is FUN for me too! For once I know that I can actually keep up with my babies after they leave! It won't hurt nearly as bad to say goodbye to them!!! :D

catmandu
08-23-2004, 10:03 AM
Hello,Little robbie,this is The Found Cats! When you are bigger,and we get your Address,the Found Cats,are going,to send you A TOY,chosen especially,for you,as they used to say,on the Dating Game!

DJFyrewolf36
08-23-2004, 10:07 AM
Awwwwweee these little kittens get cuter by the day! You are such a lucky meowme Debbie! You must be proud of your little ones!

Thank you Kim for sharing these pictures! It really feels like all of us on PT can be a part of thier lives! True PT kitties from the begining!!!

DogLover9501
08-23-2004, 10:41 AM
Awwwwwwww!!! Those are the sweetest eyes :D :D :D

rg_girlca
08-23-2004, 10:55 AM
Oh Debbie, how lucky can you be to be able to see Robbie being born, seeing him grow on a weekly basis and now to see his little peepers open for the first time. I am so happy for you and I just love the baby album that you are making for Robbie and Lizzie.
That is so cute.

That picture just oozes cuteness overload.

Thank you Kim.