PDA

View Full Version : Moosmom

Karen
08-22-2004, 08:55 PM
Moosmom wants everyone to know she's been having technical problems getting here. She hasn't been able to get here for several days, but wants to be, and misses everyone!

slick
08-22-2004, 09:51 PM
Thanks for letting us know Karen. If you speak with her, please say Hi and we miss ya!

davidpizzica
08-22-2004, 10:58 PM
Karen, if you hear from Donna, tell her that I'm doing o.k. with my new knee.

carole
08-23-2004, 12:11 AM
Funny I was just thinking it was odd Donna had not been responding to your threads David, knowing how close you two have got he he, well let us hope she is back on PT very soon,we all miss her.

davidpizzica
08-23-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by carole
Funny I was just thinking it was odd Donna had not been responding to your threads David, knowing how close you two have got he he, well let us hope she is back on PT very soon,we all miss her. Carole, I was expecting to see her email in the hospital and I wondered why I didn't see it. Maybe she'll get her technical problems squared away and I'll hear from her.

anna_66
08-23-2004, 07:35 AM
Thanks for letting us know Karen. Tell her she is missed:)

ramanth
08-23-2004, 08:35 AM
Lots of hugs to Donna! :D

gini
08-23-2004, 09:23 AM
Donna, we miss you - sorry you are having computer problems right now.

moosmom
08-25-2004, 02:21 PM
I was able to get into the library and a computer. I miss PT and everyone SO much!

David,

I'm glad to hear everything went well with your knee. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. Karen sent me an email before I stupidly uninstalled Juno. I expect a disk from them in the next week or so. In the meantime I'll use the library computer when I have a chance.

The job is going great. I'm sorry I didn't check in with Kelly Services sooner. I'm hoping it will turn into full time. But that's 4-6 months down the road.

I've been driving brand new Mazda's off the assembly line and parking them. So far I've driven the RX8, Miata and the Mazda 2.3 They're fun cars to drive.

I'll check back with you all soon, probably on Saturday.

Samantha Puppy
08-25-2004, 02:22 PM
Gotta love technology! :rolleyes: Glad everything is on the mend, though not immediately. See you when everything is squared away! Take care. :)

PS - I'm looking at getting a Mazda 6 later this year... can you get me one for free? ;)

RICHARD
08-25-2004, 03:41 PM
I get a new car every few years.....

SHE gets a new car every few minutes......:p

p.s.

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM????

They'll do anything to sell cars....:D