PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Magoo Video's

catcrazylady
08-22-2004, 05:55 PM
Here are a couple video's of the Goo Man! This one just goes to show that he creates challenges for himself. He could have easily walked straight to me but NOOOOO he likes to play goat!

Another video in the next post

catcrazylady
08-22-2004, 05:58 PM
This is a game that we play now. I "chase" Magoo and he runs from me. This ends in me giving him belly schmoozles and he loves it. In this case he had to play "dodge kitty" before we could get to the "I gottcha" stage.
Notice in the beginning when he first hears me say "I'm gonna getcha". He does this little bunny hop everytime and I crack up!

sirrahbed
08-22-2004, 06:16 PM
What a hoot he is!!:D I notice that the "I'm gonna getcha" game ends up with him at YOUR chair. Is this part of the game and where he collects his schmoozles??:D What a silly Goo!

kimlovescats
08-22-2004, 06:21 PM
OH MY GOSH! Magoo is such a little hambone!!!:D What a precious boy he is ... scootin and hoppin just to stay two steps in front of you!!! heheheh...... I LOVE YOU, Magoo!!!:D

Tonya
08-22-2004, 06:49 PM
Mr. Magoo is such a cutie!

catcrazylady
08-22-2004, 06:58 PM
Debbie you are right, he's headed for the TV room and my chair. That is his favorite place even though he goes all over the house.
Kim, you sure got the right terminolgy...scootin and a hoppin is exactly what he does! some times he will be standing still and all of the sudden he will do that and take off. That is my cue to "chase" him.:D

catnapper
08-22-2004, 07:01 PM
Look at him running around just like he owns the place! You can't convince me that you are blind!

catcrazylady
08-22-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Look at him running around just like he owns the place! You can't convince me that you are blind!

He certainly has taken over the place and most days you can't convince me he's blind either!!:D :D :D

Laura's Babies
08-22-2004, 08:36 PM
OK, I gave up on those pictures for now and asked my son to reload them when they get back.... HAD to come see My Boy Magoo!!

Did anyone notice how he dodged paws and tails of the others on his way to run out of that room?? Are you SURE he can't see??? How does he know they are there?? .... and I saw him take the "hard" road and go under that chair.. WHAT A CHAMP!! That is one smart kitty.

Magoo, the more I see, the more I love you! You are my inspiration and my JOY!! YOU light up my life and remembering what you have gone through has got me through some pretty rough times lately. If you can endure..... SO CAN I!!! Not only are you a inspiration, you are so wonderful just to look at with that sweet, wonderful, beautiful face!! I could soak you with wet smoochies!!! One day, I am going to HAVE to come see you!!! I LOVE MY MAGOOSTER!!

auggie
08-22-2004, 08:54 PM
OMG, Magoo runs just like Phoenix. We play the same “I’m gonna getcha” game, but it usually ends with me getting bit.
Magoo is so adorable! What a sweetheart he turned out to be.
He sure acts like he’s been living there forever.
:)

rg_girlca
08-22-2004, 09:27 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I agree with the others, If I didn't know any better, I would never have guessed Magoo was blind. The way he gets around scooting and hopping over everything truly amazes me.

You always bring a smile to my face and a tear to my eye, dear sweet Magoo. I love you so much.

christa
08-22-2004, 09:34 PM
MAGOO!!! You're such a sweet boy!!! I absolutely LOVE seeing your pics and I even LOVE it more when your meowmie posts videos!!! You're such a brave little man!!! Josie & I send you love and kitty kisses!!!

jazzcat
08-22-2004, 11:02 PM
Awww Magoo is such a cutie!!! I love seeing the videos.

lizzielou742
08-23-2004, 08:35 AM
Oh my gosh CCL Magoo is just the best. He has really stolen my heart. I made my boyfriend watch these videos, and he was truly amazed at how well Magoo gets around! It's like he has a sixth sense or something, an internal compass. He's so cuuute and I loooove his white pawsies. I loved these videos and will probably watch them 10 times today!! :D :D :D
*kissies and scritchies* to Magoo!!

catlover4ever
08-23-2004, 09:45 AM
Mr. Magoo....MY HERO!!!! You are just too funny. :) :) :)

catmandu
08-23-2004, 09:49 AM
I know,that Scrappy Angel,looks down,from the Rainbow Bridge,and is so Happy,that his little charge,has such a Great Home,and is so well looked after!

trayi52
08-23-2004, 10:11 AM
I love him, I love him!! Now this is how to start a day and make it bright! Lisa, you can just post all the videos of Magoo you want to!! He certainly knows where everything is!

Thanks Lisa, for giving me such a smile this morning, you just don't know how I needed it!

Willie:D :D

RICHARD
08-23-2004, 03:14 PM
Well,

When things get rough for me and I think that I can't take another step.............I'll think about the 'Goomeister.

This little guy is blind and running around your house,
So I shouldn't have any problems with navigating on the planet
WITH my sight.....

I think there is a lesson here!
;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-24-2004, 09:18 AM
:D :D What a goofball he has turned into. :D :D

slick
08-24-2004, 09:22 AM
You're right Richard.
Way to go Magooster! You teach us new things everyday. Thanks for the lessons.