PDA

View Full Version : sibling rivalry?

cali
08-22-2004, 05:41 PM
lol a fun topic, does anyone else have dogs(or other pets) with sibling rivalry problems? lol I know Happy and Misty sure have one, its funny if one is on my bed the other is not as soon as the one on the bed gets off the other gets on lol then one will figer she should get ALL my attention and wont let the other near me then they get into little arguments lol they have never faught just argued like some teeth on the cheek or something lol then of coarse they HATE having pics taken together , I mean I have one where I made them pose together and Misty stuck her tounge out at happy, then I have another where I made then pose together and Happy has this discusted look on her face lol

see?
http://www.mypetpages.net/artists/116/0/107f592af21d3a7fda9c048f074ec171.jpg

http://www.mypetpages.net/artists/116/0/a85747fb11d410be70fe8b24ca69596f.jpg

hehe so do yours pets ave any sibling rivalrys? :p

kingrattus
08-22-2004, 11:18 PM
I don't have a dog anymore, but there is some sibling rivalry going on. Oscar & Jack (my 2 fish) r alwas fighting. Oscar will go over to Jacks rock & start chasing her around. Oscar doesn't hurt Jack, but getting splashed all the time gets annoying. Silly fishies.

Jack is about 6 inches long & Oscar is about a foot long. Jacks fins & scales r in perfect condition, so i don't worry about the fighting. & its funny when Jack talks back. She'll go up to Oscar & kiss the water right in front of her face & that can start Oscar to chase her. I think Jack likes it.. hheheheh

cloverfdx
08-23-2004, 08:38 AM
Yeah we have Penny and Theo (The little dogs) and they have sibling rivalry, if one is getting cuddled the other pushes in and has to get cuddled aswell. They are great friends though and love to snuggle together.

Clover and Elvis are actually great with one another and will take it in turns with affection and training.

A friend of mine has a real big problem with two of their Labs, both males one intact the other neutered they cannot be near one another and try to kill one another all because they want to be #1 with their Mum. :( The yellow lab smashed through a window to get to the black labby and both got pretty badly cut up.