PDA

View Full Version : Nikki is at the Rainbow Bridge

silverann
08-22-2004, 12:17 PM
My little boy left me 3 weeks ago, my heart is still broke, Nikki was Dog of the Day on May 20, 2000, Please go back and see Nikki, he was the best pooch in the world, I cry all the time he wasnt sick till the Monday and he was at the Vets 5 times in 3 days then I had to have it done and I was in his face kissing him and telling him how much I loved my babycakes. What a sweet pooch he was he never growled he loved all especially babies he ws always trying to kiss everyone.
Karen & Paul, thank you so much for picking Nikki for Dog of the Day, what an honor, I havent missed one day since finding Dog od the Day back in 1999 I love it.

Cookiebaker
08-22-2004, 07:45 PM
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Nikki. :( What a beautiful poodle he was, and he will live on in your memory. Many prayers that your heart will heal in time.

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2000/May/20.jpg

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2000/May/20.html

sammy101
08-22-2004, 07:48 PM
oh im sorry!:( i know what its like to loose a dog,i lost 2 in my lifetime and its a very hard time,and im still not over my Beagle and Dalmation.:(

RIP Nikki

sabies
08-23-2004, 09:21 PM
So sorry to hear. RIP Nikki, what a beautiful life you had so full of love.

anna_66
08-24-2004, 08:19 PM
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your sweet Nikki:( Sometimes this world can be so unfair.

RIP Nikki

KYS
08-24-2004, 09:03 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Nikki.
Nikki will be in your heart forever.

Logan
08-24-2004, 09:31 PM
Sylvia, your Nikki was a handsome, wonderful boy. I know you will remember him fondly as time goes on. But we're grieving with you now. :( I'm so sorry for your loss.

Logan

Sudilar
08-24-2004, 10:44 PM
Nikki was such a handsome boy! RIP, Nikki.

tatsxxx11
08-25-2004, 06:34 PM
Oh Syliva. We all know the incredible pain and sadness you are experiencing right now. Your beautiful, sweet Nikki was so blessed to have known the love of such a devoted mommy. I know; I know how very hard it was for you to let her go:( I cried so when I read how you held her and covered her with kisses as she passed:( She took that love with her to the Rainbow Bridge and that love will sustain her until that happy day when you two are reunited in love. I'm so glad that your Babycakes was honored as our very special Dog of the Day. I doubt there is a dog on earth that was more loved or will be more missed, than your precious Nikki. Hold tight to your memories and don't forget, she's waiting for you, right along with my Jingles and all of our beloved Rainbow Bridge furangels. All my love and my most heartfelt symapthies on your great loss. Love, Sandra