PDA

View Full Version : Its Nutro Complete Cat Care Senior

catmandu
08-22-2004, 11:08 AM
For The Found Cats,and The Strays,and it has made a Big Diffrence,as the stools,are smaller,and harder,and they get so much nutrtition,that they dont have to eat,as much! And Roadblock,the Older Stray,who,will e Cat 15,is doing well,on the Nutro Kitten Formula,#1! I hate ,to sound like a commercial,it Nutro,for us,the Found Cats,and Strays!

kimlovescats
08-22-2004, 11:55 AM
I would love to use that, Gary .... it's just so expensive, and we go through large bags really quickly around here!:rolleyes: ;)

catcrazylady
08-22-2004, 12:37 PM
I'm with Kim on this one Gary. I would love to have my babies eat Nutro but I can't afford to feed all my gang the Nutro. With all my inside cats and the ferals outside I'm currently using a 20lb bag a week. I have mine on Purina Cat Chow and I wish I could be more brand picky but that's not an option for us right now.:(

Craftlady
08-22-2004, 01:01 PM
My gang loves Nurto Complete Care Weight Maintance (regular). Gary you did great job on the commerical :)

catnapper
08-22-2004, 01:24 PM
Allen won't eat anything other than Nutro, though just this morning I bought a small bag of the weight management. We'll see how he likes it... poor "little" boy needs to drop a few pounds :D

sirrahbed
08-22-2004, 01:26 PM
I bought the weight control Nutro...but they won't touch it:rolleyes: I think maybe the pieces are too large??

Craftlady
08-22-2004, 02:39 PM
The pieces are bigger than normal store brands but I think they eat slower than if they had bunch of tiny pieces.

Eleanor showed Skinny it's fun to take Nurto pieces and snack on them outside the dish and leave the tiny pieces on the floor either near the dish or close by in living room. So now I have tiny pieces all around the dish. :lol

Skinny loves to bat a piece around the kitchen floor then "catch it" and eat it. Yes, I've found a few dozen pieces underneath free standing shelving that I have in kitchen. Eleanor hasn't "learned" this trick from Skinny yet. :p

sammy101
08-22-2004, 03:04 PM
MY senior cat is on Nutro Indoor Senior Formula and she's doing wonderful on it!! We get the small bag and thats like $12 or something but it lasts for like 2 months.and she doesnt eat very much dry.her coat is soo soft now and she's more active on it.

kimlovescats
08-22-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
I bought the weight control Nutro...but they won't touch it:rolleyes: I think maybe the pieces are too large??

Now Meommy ... don't you know by now that reduced fat food STINKS!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Craftlady
08-22-2004, 05:27 PM
Nutro doesn't have a bad smelling odor. :)

krazyaboutkatz
08-22-2004, 11:32 PM
All of my furkids love Nutro Complete Care Weight Management Formula and I think the large pieces help to clean their teeth too. My vet asked me if I was brushing Storm's teeth because they looked so good. I told him no so it must be the food he's eating.:)

Since Storm is now 8 years old, I'm thinking about feeding him the Nutro Senior Formula. He never finishes his food and I'm concerned that he's not getting enough of his daily vitamins and minerals. I'll need to look at the labels of both to see what the difference is.

catmandu
08-23-2004, 10:09 AM
It can be on the pricey side,but I got it,when the10 Pound Bonus Bag,was on for 15.88! I got 16 Bags,so we can afford,to wait,until th next sale! But even,if the food,is at Regular Price,they love it too much,for me,to switch!

DJFyrewolf36
08-23-2004, 10:15 AM
Remus is on the Nutro indoor cat formula and LOVES it! I swear he nearly jumps out of his skin when I go to feed him! I had him orignally on Purina One and he liked it ok but he just jumped all over the Nutro when I switched. Unfortuneatly, now he thinks he should be eating twice as much :rolleyes:

Kona & Oreo's mom
08-23-2004, 12:16 PM
Kona eats Nutro Complete Cat Care Senior, too, and she loves it! She has a sensitive tummy, and it is one of the few things she can eat that doesn't make her puke. She also likes the big pieces--we tried Science Diet but she refused to eat the little "pellets." :)

Great commercial, Gary!