PDA

View Full Version : Another Dilmun

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-22-2004, 10:34 AM
Nope - not for me:D

Todays Cat Of The Day is another Dilmun Cat from Bahrain. I was sooooo excited to see her this morning - they are such special cats!!

(Sorry for the pointless post - I was just so excited!!)

catmandu
08-22-2004, 10:37 AM
As arethe Found Cats,who love 20-20,thier New Cat riend,in a country,they would love to visit!

sirrahbed
08-22-2004, 10:43 AM
Julie - that would be great if you could connect and meet this other Dilmun owner - who may well be a neighbor:D

Barbara
08-22-2004, 11:19 AM
I couldn't believe she was not a friend of yours when I saw the picture today. What a coincidence:)

catcrazylady
08-22-2004, 12:40 PM
She certainly is a BEAUTIFUL cat! I just hope this person gets her spayed!!
I thought about you Julie when I saw where she was from and I thought she was a friend too but now that I know she's not I'm really hoping she will do the vet trip. As cute as the Dilman's are I know you don't want any more unwanted babies coming along.

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-22-2004, 01:08 PM
I have drafted a note to her, which Mayor Karen has kindly agreed to forward on for me. I'll let you all know if I get in touch! (Of course one of my questions if we do chat will be regarding Spaying the Mom and the kittens (when they are old enough)!

Hold thumbs that I hear from her - it would be so nice to have a PT Meeting here at last!!!!

NoahsMommy
08-22-2004, 01:32 PM
Not pointless at all! I thought of the same thing.

How cool! :)

Killearn Kitties
08-22-2004, 01:51 PM
:D That would be lovely if you were able to have a PT meeting in Bahrain! I hope she gets in touch. I'll go and have a look at the COTD now.