PDA

View Full Version : Late night adventures of a sleepy head

catnapper
08-22-2004, 09:35 AM
Last night hubby needed the computer for a minute, so I moved over to lay on the bed and cuddle with Nicki. Next thing you know, I was sound asleep. Hubby had to wake me because I *sort of* occupied the whole bed, and was on top of the covers. I figured that since I was up that I might as well visit the bathroom. Seems easy, right?

First off, I tripped over Nicki getting out of bed.

Then I stumbed and bounced off the wall!

Ok, my equilibrium restored, I go to the bathroom. Only whoever was there last used the last of the TP, so I had to start a new roll... only without glasses and with a fuzzy brain, I couldn't find the &*@!$ end to start the roll! Oh Poooey! Tissues work too ya know.

So off I went down the hall to trip over Allen, who while the time I was in the loo decided to camp out in the hall.

So after many bumps and certainly bruises I enter the bedroom, and decided to keep a near-blind eye out for Pouncer who certainly is waiting somewhere for me to trip over, only to find Nicki in my spot in bed.

Moral of the story? Never fall asleep at 9:00PM on top of the covers. Never decide to go pee just ebcause you're up, and most certainly, for saftey purposes PUT YOUR EYEGLASSES BACK ON! :D

PS: By this time, I was WIDE AWAKE and decided to check out PT for a bit. :D

micki76
08-22-2004, 09:44 AM
ROTFLOL! This is similiar to my evening routine evey nite. :D I always have to spend 30 minutes once I actually get into bed, trying to get sleepy again. :rolleyes:

On a side note, you gave up the computer for him to use? :eek: Oh Kim, never do that! :D Before I got my laptop, Michael's only chance of getting the computer was if I wasn't home! LOL

Tonya
08-22-2004, 10:34 AM
LMAO! Your lucky someone didn't get hurt!

Barbara
08-22-2004, 11:32 AM
Couldn't Pouncer have helped you to find the end of the roll? I would expect that from a loving son:D :p

Pam
08-22-2004, 11:37 AM
I hate to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom because when I get back to my bed my place invariably has been stolen by two very sleepy dogs who are not easy to move! :rolleyes:

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-22-2004, 11:50 AM
ROFL! Never a dull moment in your house!! Glad no-one was hurt!

Harmanie
08-22-2004, 12:09 PM
Too funny!!!