PDA

View Full Version : hehe GO MISTY!

cali
08-21-2004, 10:39 PM
Misty is going to be an awsome flyball dog! today at practice she first ran against surge(fastest storm dog) and they were dead on match, she later ran against sweep(2nd fastest storm dog) and Misty was beatin gher by a longshot everytime. I dont get to see her run when I am, running her but they got her running against sweep on video lol I have not seen it yet but this is what I have heard lol I was also told her box turn is amazing! because she hots te box with her front feet catches the ball and pushes off with her back feet in the exact same spot so she turns on a dime :D lol she is entered in the upcomming tourny, if we can get her anywhere near the racing lanes she gets to do warm-ups and possable run a race or 2, now to get her over that stupid tournimant racing lane fear in 1 week! lol I know that wont Happen but hopefully she will be running soon, she is gonna be awsome! lol it was funny elsie(who only a short time ago said we ruined misty and that she COULD have made a good flyball dog, but nope we ruined her :rolleyes: ) was watching the video on the camera saw misty and was like "holey smokes! whos that?" lol then she realized it was Misty! that was just rather amusing lol

cloverfdx
08-22-2004, 08:25 AM
WooHoo go Misty :D you speedy pup. That is awesome, good luck with trying to get Misty over her fear soon. Please let us know how things go.

BCBlondie
08-22-2004, 12:01 PM
Way to go, Misty!!! Maybe you'll get some pictures of her kicking butt in flyball soon? :D

cloverfdx
08-23-2004, 08:51 AM
I forgot to ask, what times does Misty run? Clover's best ever time in competition was 5.45 seconds, which i think is pretty good for a dog of her body shape.

cali
08-23-2004, 10:29 AM
I dont have Mistys times yet, she does not run in compition yet, I am not sure if she has been timed or not though lol if she has I either dont remeber of they forgot to tell me lol but by deduction she has got to run around 4.0 seconds if she beat sweep and sweep runs 4.1 on 14 inch jumps in tourniments, and her times will be slower in practice say maybe 4.3, so to put misty faster then sweep that would put her as 4.0 or under :p

cloverfdx
08-23-2004, 10:31 AM
If that is the case, then GO Misty :D.