PDA

View Full Version : Lucky & his new mousies

Catsnclay
08-21-2004, 12:43 PM
Well since the original Mr. Mouse met his demise with my husband's foot, I went and got Lucky another Mr. Mouse. The first one he played with for a while then promptly lost :rolleyes: , so I gave him another one. He played with this one only for a short while too before "loosing it" somewhere in the house. So this morning he was talking to me, wanting another mouse. First we searched and searched but we could not find the 2 lost mousies :( So I gave him another one.........He took it from me, looked at me, walked to his water bowl and dropped the new mouse in the bowl! :eek: :eek: Then he looked up at me, meowed and walked away! :rolleyes: I guess he knows his favorite Mr. Mouse is gone.

Total mouse count: 2 - lost in the house
1 - drowned.

Poor Lucky........I don't know what to do for him.:(

kimlovescats
08-21-2004, 12:47 PM
Sorry, but I couldn't help but snicker! Gosh, poor Lucky is really sticking to his preferences in mice!!! Is there not anyway to buy the exact same kind as he had before? ;)

Barbara
08-21-2004, 03:02 PM
A pity you couldn't find the right Mr Mouse again:D

Laura's Babies
08-21-2004, 03:27 PM
I am laughing to hard to respond!!:D :D :D :D :D

jazzcat
08-21-2004, 09:07 PM
LOL!!

slick
08-21-2004, 09:37 PM
ROFLAMO!!!:D :D :D

Oh, sorry. RIP little drowned mousie.:(

catmandu
08-22-2004, 10:59 AM
A Good place,to look,isthe local Dollar Store,where I have found Toys,priced,at about a third,of what they charge,at the Pet Food places,for the exact same thing!

catcrazylady
08-22-2004, 04:11 PM
ROFLOL!! That is too funny! He wants Mr. Mouse back and no other will do. The only comment I have is...Good Luck!!!:D :D :D :D

catnapper
08-22-2004, 04:43 PM
Sounds like you need to take him to the pet store with you and have him pick out the Mr. Mouse II. Thats going to be the only way to ensure he accepts Mr. Mouse II as an acceptable replacement! :D