PDA

View Full Version : Belang - please come back to mummie..

Jellicoe
08-21-2004, 05:29 AM
my precious baby disappeared on sunday 15 August 2004. i've been crying since. the dull ache in my heart will just not go away and while on some days it's good, some days are just plain wretched while on others...i just don't want the pain to go away. i miss my orange boy so much. it's just too painful to look at his pictures and i took them down from my office board and at home. not yet. i can't deal with looking at him. i wish i knew if he has gone to rainbow bridge or lost. i don't know and that's whats killing.

he was cat of the day (http://catoftheday.com/archive/2003/April/16.html) on 16 April 2004.

Belang, whereever you are, mummie loves you everday and twice on sunday...

Laura's Babies
08-21-2004, 08:26 AM
I see why you are so brokenhearted, he is adorable!! Have you put out "LOST CAT" posters in your neighborhood? Put then in vet offices, go to the local shelter WITH PICTURES, Go to the shelters EVERY DAY! Do not call them, ....GO! Work off your pain through working to find your baby.. There may be a chance you can find him! Someone may have saw him and took him in because he is so cute, thinking he is a stray so plaster your area with posters!! Check your shelters daily!!!

catmandu
08-21-2004, 08:58 AM
The Found Cats,are Praying that Belang,can find his way,back home! Moose The Magnificent,was once lost fo two months,so dont give up hope! Put his dish out,with his bed,and that might help him,find his Happy Home!

jazzcat
08-21-2004, 09:10 PM
I am so sorry. I will say a prayer that adorable Belang comes home soon.

Please let us know.

{{{HUGS}}}

kimlovescats
08-21-2004, 09:31 PM
Warm thoughts that Belang will return home safely!:(

slick
08-21-2004, 09:42 PM
Dear Belang, you much know that we are all praying that you find your way back home. Follow the prayers Belang. They will guide.

lynnestankard
08-23-2004, 12:41 PM
I'm keeping fingers crossed that Belang finishes exploring and comes home to his Meowmie.
Keep asking people if they've seen him - carry his (gorgeous) photo with you all the time - someone might have taken him in thinking he was lost.

Hope he's home very soon.

Lynne

gr8whtshark
08-30-2004, 08:53 PM
iam so sorry,belang is such a cutie,i know exactly what you are going through,my furry soulmate rocky has been missing since,july14th,i cannot describe,the pain i feel in my heart,ive done everything to try to find him,put up lots of posters,ran ads in three newspapers,i go to the shelter every couple of days,ive even contacted two animal communicators,but i have hope he will still come home,cats have been known to be gone months,and then return like nothing,i will pray that belang returns home soon,i know what you mean about having good days,and bad days,sometimes i feel like just dissapearing,and never coming back,i cant eat,or sleep,people have even told me lately that i look like h$ll,and its true,iam to depressed to care,please just know,that you,and your kitty are in my thoughts,and prayers
GOD BLESS
heartbroken mom,tricia:(

Jellicoe
09-01-2004, 03:01 AM
Thank you very much for all your kind wishes. *sigh*. Belang is still missing and the pain is no less muted but it's very comforting to know that you all care.

Cataholic
09-01-2004, 04:11 PM
Please do not give up hope for sweet Belang to return. Keep the faith.

captain
09-02-2004, 01:38 AM
HUGS to you ............ I hope Belang returns soon .........