PDA

View Full Version : Some pic's of my RB Dali,

sammy101
08-20-2004, 09:48 PM
i thought since i wasnt here when i still had my Dali,Sheena.Most of you dont know,but she passed away "April,24,2004",from Kidney Disease,and i couldnt bare to go so i was at a friends house and crying:( She was 9 years old. well here a a few pics of her.

this one was i think 2 days before she was put down,as you can tell she looked very thin,and sick.
http://tinypic.com/2t8uw

heres Kodie and Sheena sleeping together.
http://tinypic.com/2t8ww

and heres one i scanned a few min ago.i dont want to post to many pics.
http://tinypic.com/2t8yf

i dont know if you can tell but she had 2 different coloured eyes,blue,right,brown left.or other way around.

Toller 42
08-20-2004, 11:54 PM
Sheena is beautiful! i should post pictures of my Dal that I used to have.

swimma253
08-21-2004, 09:04 AM
Oh wow. Sheena is beautiful! :)

RIP Sheena.

pitc9
08-21-2004, 09:07 AM
RIP sweetie!!!

The picture of them sleeping together is priceless!!!!!

KYS
08-21-2004, 09:27 AM
Thank you for sharing,
I loved the picture of them sleeping together too.

ComedyDevil
08-21-2004, 04:30 PM
She looks gorgeous, it's cool that you have pictures to remember her by. Thanks for sharing.

tatsxxx11
08-21-2004, 05:21 PM
Thank you so much for posting these pictures. Your Sheena was such a beautiful girl. The picture of her and Kodie sleeping together brought tears to my eyes. I'm so very sorry for your loss:( I took many pictures of my RB girl Jingles before she passed from liver cancer. And although it was obvious she was failing, I'm so glad I have them. I know my Jing and your Sheena have become best buds, running happy and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge. {{{HUGS}}}

sammy101
08-21-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
Thank you so much for posting these pictures. Your Sheena was such a beautiful girl. The picture of her and Kodie sleeping together brought tears to my eyes. I'm so very sorry for your loss:( I took many pictures of my RB girl Jingles before she passed from liver cancer. And although it was obvious she was failing, I'm so glad I have them. I know my Jing and your Sheena have become best buds, running happy and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge. {{{HUGS}}}

thanks for your reply,that brought tears to my eyes just thinking about her:( Im sure that Jingles & Sheena are playing together at the Rb,and thanks everyone else!:)

dappledoxie
08-22-2004, 11:37 AM
What a beautiful girl!

K9soul
08-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Sheena is beautiful, thank you so very much for sharing her with us. I know how healing it feels to be able to share pictures and stories about a departed companion so close to your heart. I hope my RB Willie and Cody have found their way to play alongside your precious Sheena and Sandra's beloved Jingles. They are so very special, and I don't think so much time will ever pass that I will not occasionally shed a tear as I think of my boys and miss their presence.

dogs_4_me
08-22-2004, 01:06 PM
Sheena is beautiful, you must be so happy you got pictures. I love the picture of kodie and her. She must be prancing around with Jingles right now!

captain
08-23-2004, 12:45 AM
Beautiful Dally girl .............. thanks so much for sharing her with us.

anna_66
08-23-2004, 08:44 AM
Oh she was just beautiful.