PDA

View Full Version : Then and Now

catnapper
08-20-2004, 08:46 PM
Back in February I posted a comparison phot of Pouncer against the balcony door...

I figured it was time to add a third picture:
Pouncer at door as a kitten
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/kittenatdoor.jpg

Pouncer at door as a teen
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/teenatdoor.jpg

Pouncer at door as an adult
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/adultatdoor.jpg
He's <ahem> filled out somewhat wouldn't you say?

Laura's Babies
08-20-2004, 08:51 PM
Awe, that is TO cute! Look at him as a baby boy! Yes, he has filled out nicely I would say... I love those then and now pictures, they grow up so fast that if you don't get all those pictures, it passes so fast that you wonder what happened!

krazyaboutkatz
08-20-2004, 09:16 PM
Kim,thanks for sharing these pictures with us. Pouncer sure has grown into a handsome cat.:D

QueenScoopalot
08-20-2004, 09:22 PM
*Sigh* I USED to have lace curtain panels on the French doors upstairs...but alas, they became nothing but GREAT HIKING POSTS! GRRR! :D I gave up after finding kitten after kitten had just wayyy too much fun climbing them. They were in tatters when I finally threw in the towel! Now how on earth do you have nice sheer panels...and Pouncer hasn't shredded them??:confused: :confused: He must be an angel!;)

slick
08-20-2004, 09:33 PM
Dear Pouncer. How quickly they grow up before our very eyes. Thanks for posting.

catnapper
08-20-2004, 10:09 PM
Now how on earth do you have nice sheer panels...and Pouncer hasn't shredded them?? He must be an angel!

Angel? Hmmm... he doesn't climb the sheers because he prefers to sit and meow at whatever bug might be up there and wait for me to either knock it down to his level or lift him up to the bug's level. Now, if you look reeeaal close at the brass rod you'll see that its knocked off its hardware. He has a theory that if he knocks the curtain loose that he'll be able to melt through the glass and get outside. I'm forever putting the rod back in place.

You should see him... its really quite pathetic... in between the sheer curtain and the door. He'll see you and turn to look at you and meow sooo sadly. It *almost* makes you run to open the door for him.

kimlovescats
08-21-2004, 12:53 AM
Oh, Kim ... those pictures are so adorable! What a tiny little mischievious guy he was .... and now he is a not-so-tiny Naw-tee guy!!!:rolleyes: :D :D

heinz57_79
08-21-2004, 01:19 AM
Wow... you have curtains?! :eek: We haven't been able to have curtains in months!! I'm trying to find a place that makes stainless steel blinds... :rolleyes: Pouncer sure is a handsome guy! Those are great pics! :)

Logan
08-21-2004, 06:06 AM
Thanks for the comparison. :eek:

catcrazylady
08-21-2004, 07:38 AM
How cute is that!!?? Pouncer you have grown so much! don't worry little one, you will always be the nawtee little baby to us!
Great pictures and even though Pouncer has grown he still loves that door!:D :D :D

catmandu
08-21-2004, 08:32 AM
My Pouncer angel,tells me how pleased she is,that her litle charge,Pouncer has found the Right Furr Ever Home,and Guardian,and she loves YOU,Too!

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-21-2004, 01:27 PM
Pouncer really has grown up into such a handsome young man!!

BTW in the 3rd photo are you TEASING him with a feather?

Yup - Jen is correct - you DID make Pouncer NAWTEE:D :D :D

Felicia's Mom
08-21-2004, 08:04 PM
Those pictures were great comparisons. Thanks!

jazzcat
08-21-2004, 08:57 PM
Cute pictures. He's really grown into a big handsome boy!

rg_girlca
08-22-2004, 12:04 PM
Wow, is that your own growth chart like we use to have when the skinkids were growing? Awesome.

Great pictures. I just love the first one. So darn cute.
Pouncer, you have grown into one handsome sweet kitty.