PDA

View Full Version : Why cant people watch their dogs more carefully!!

sammy101
08-20-2004, 08:00 PM
well,i just got home from my 20 min walk to the park with Kodie,and there was a dog running around,and it sniffed kodie than ran off,so iwas like oh ok,mabye the owner is at the park or whatever,so then there was no owner than it came running up to Kodie and started humping him!!:eek: ,and this dog was a male,and wasnt fixed.and i tried to get him off but he just kept on doing it,and Kodie didnt like it.and he kept on trying to get away.So then it finally stopped then just followed me,so i was like ok,you can follow me home then i can call your folks!:) ,but then halfway home he started humping kodie again!! and it made me so mad,i tried my best to just stop humping him.Ugh,pain in the butt that was!!:p ,Then he stopped again then followed me up to the my house then i brought kodie in and then i was goign to get a leash,water,etc.but then he was gone!:(
But this wasnt the first time that this happened. My mom was walking Kodie one morning and the same dog was there! and did the exact same thing!!
He had a I.D tag and stuff on so im sure he'll be found.but why cant people watch there dogs more carefully??ecpecially ones that like to hump other dogs constantly.
Well sorry for the pointless thread. if you have a story like this,you can post it if you want!

the dog looked like a Brittany Spaniel.

catnapper
08-20-2004, 08:21 PM
Yes, why are some people just careless about keeping their dogs where they belong?

A few months ago I found a Jack Russel Terrier. He was a hyper but incredibly sweet boy. I called the number on the tags and left a message. I didn't hear back from them until 4:00 or so (I had found him around 9:00 in the morning) and she was glad I'd found him and went on to explain that he did that all the time - escape that is. Well, if she would WALK a energetic dog like a JRT, then perhaps he wouldn't get out so often! Anywa, she really set my blood boiling when she admitted that they KNEW he was out wandering the busy streets of our neighborhood, yet left for work anyway! GRRRR. There's NO WAY I'd leave for work if I knew my dog was out. I'd have to go in late, but make up the time by skipping lunch, staying late or going in early the next day. NO WAY would i just go into work.

Every so often I wnder about the little guy and hope he's safe and happy.

ComedyDevil
08-20-2004, 08:23 PM
Toby got loose once. He was only gone about 5 minutes but those 5 minutes were so scary. I can't understand how anyone could be so careless as to let their dogs run loose like that. Unfortunately it happens way too often.

senorita02
08-20-2004, 08:46 PM
I get so mad when i see a lost dog because i can't let it go i have to save it, once i tried to save a pooch and i put him in my car and started to drive away and the saddest part was he only had 3 legs, and i read his collar once we got in the car, and we were right in front of his house. haha but still he would of wandered off im sure, and with only 3 legs it was too sad. :(