PDA

View Full Version : luckies4me

Katsmeow
08-20-2004, 01:08 PM
Cassie, You told me the day you were leaving that you were coming over to say goodbye. You never came over or called! I called Petco and found out that you weren't there anymore, and of course, I didn't want to leave a message w/Dan! So, how am I to get in touch w/you? You've left me no way to get in touch w/you as a good friend (I thought), or "mother".
Julie - you said you would get in touch w/Cass offline - could you give her this message Please?
I'm moving next Thursday, I've lost Tula, and Iris is dying. I haven't been able to tell you or ask you for advice, myself.
Love ya, Kendra

luckies4me
08-20-2004, 01:10 PM
I know, I didn't have time. :( I have tried contacting you via messenger but it won't work on my computer. Dan ALSO threw away my phone book as I cannot find it anywhere. I can PM you my number. I would like to see you soon if at all possible. I miss you and love you too! :D I am sorry about Tula. What happened? You just missed a bunch of stuff online right now, but if you would like to know more I can go ahead and give you a call right now. Can you PM me your phone number? Don't post it here!!!!

luckies4me
08-20-2004, 01:11 PM
Oh and in case you don't know, but I am sure you do, the private messages are at the bottom of this page. Just click that and you will see a message from me. I am sending it right now.