PDA

View Full Version : Video .. Josephine the Good Mom!

kimlovescats
08-19-2004, 04:12 PM
Enjoy:

catnapper
08-19-2004, 04:22 PM
That was soooo sweet! Thank you for giving me the warm and fuzzies! :)

jazzcat
08-19-2004, 04:34 PM
She's being such a good mommy. She sure has come a long way in a week!

Freckles
08-19-2004, 04:40 PM
Does Josephine have enough milk for all seven, or are you supplementing with a bottle or two?:)

kimlovescats
08-19-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Freckles
Does Josephine have enough milk for all seven, or are you supplementing with a bottle or two?:)

Josephine is doing just fine on her own! All the babies are eating .... and have fat tummies! No one appears to be a "runt" at this point! ;) :D

slick
08-19-2004, 04:48 PM
OMG that's just waaaayyyy too precious. This thread should come with a cuteness warning.

Thanks for the stress relief. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-19-2004, 04:55 PM
Awww.....that is sooo sweet! Momma's making biscuits while the babies eat.

Huge awwww warning needed on this thread. :D

sirrahbed
08-19-2004, 05:00 PM
That is adorable and yes a nice "tranquilizer" just to watch:) Is the biscuit making that mama Josephine is doing something usual or just something Josephine has decided to do?? It is CUTE!:) Maybe she remembers not all that long ago when SHE was just a baby.

catcrazylady
08-19-2004, 05:02 PM
I JUST LOVE JOSEPHINE!!! She is such a pretty girl and I love her ears!! She is such a good mommie and her babies are so adorable! She is such a lucky girl to be in your home Kim.
What a sweet video.:) :) :)

rg_girlca
08-19-2004, 08:47 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE and mama Josephine is such a pretty girl.
That is just too darn sweet Kim.
Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Don Juan's mom
08-20-2004, 01:27 AM
I've downloaded the video of Josephine and her kittens, but my Quicktime REFUSES to open it. Says it's in a format it doesn't recognize.

Oh, yeah: In case you didn't see the photo I posted in the Cat-olympics of Don Juan maintaining statistics, I'm using an iMac running Mac OSX.

Liz

catmandu
08-20-2004, 08:39 AM
Princess,My Momma Cat,who was abandoned for having Kittens,sends a extra BIG MMMMMEEEEOOOW To Josephine,the Momma Cat!

Barbara
08-20-2004, 02:32 PM
I have seen this video three times today with different people. Josephine looks so happy with her babies. And all these babies look so much alive:D

Don Juan's mom
08-26-2004, 03:53 PM
FINALLY got to see the video. (shhhhh don't tell I'm at work!) Lovely!

BTW, just a thought: My one sister's doctor suggested that she drink a little dark beer during the last part of her pregnancy (her second boy). It allegedly contains something that stimulates milk production. ;)

Glad that one little kitty found its titty! :D

Liz

QueenScoopalot
08-26-2004, 06:34 PM
There's nothing more blissful than a happy cat! :) She's doing a wonderful job with the kids, and they are all the picture of good health! :D More videos please! :D :D :D