PDA

View Full Version : The Lion man of NZ.....

carole
08-19-2004, 04:02 PM
I just had to share about this fantastic guy and his partner Karen that we have in NZ.

Recently we have been watching a programme called LION MAN, all about Craig and his wonderful lions.

This has been the most amazing show, I really hope its televised world-wide, and if it comes,please watch it, you will be truely amazed.

Craig owns the Zion wildlife park in Whangarei, about 3 hrs away from where I live.

He loves his lions, just as we do our cats, and treats them the same, he plays rough and tumble with them, kisses them on the mouth, takes them to the beach,he recently went to Africa to bring back a white lion Cub.

Craig thinks of one of the older lions as his son, and says the lion thinks of him as his father, I am really in awe of this man, he is something special and seems a really nice guy.

If you want to see craig and read about him go tvnz.co.nz.

slick
08-19-2004, 04:53 PM
I'm there. Thanks for the link.

carole
08-19-2004, 06:46 PM
Slick I think that link is wrong try this one http://tvnz.co.nz/view/tv2_story_skin/430614%3fformat=html, he is really a cool guy, who treats his lions as if they were cats, he grew up with 35 cats, now that explains it all doesn't it?

sorry Slick that one does not appear to work either, just type in lion man NZ for your search and then click on the first one and it should come up with the story.