PDA

View Full Version : Who's the boss here?

catnapper
08-19-2004, 03:24 PM
Ok, we all know of the struggle between dogs & their hooman to be crowned "boss of the bed". Only in this case I wonder... who's the boss? Daddy or Nicki?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Nicki/whostheboss.jpg

Daddy was *trying* to catch a nap, only he couldn't seem to catch enough of the bed! :D

This is a fairly typical scene between daddy and Nicki... she doesn't have him wrapped around her little paw does she? ;)

LorraineO
08-19-2004, 03:42 PM
now thats what I call a foot warmer...... :D :D Loved the pic.....

Kfamr
08-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Try to be crowned with THREE dogs who all like the big (small twin sized) bed!:p

Actually, mine have to be invited up and lately i've been inviting all three. :p

RobiLee
08-19-2004, 03:46 PM
Oh what a great pic! Yep, I think we know who is in charge.

Heheh....this looks like Alden and Katie when she is invited up in bed.

Love it!!

Robin :)

dukedogsmom
08-19-2004, 03:52 PM
She sure knows how to live it up. You need to get a bigger bed :) I've got a queen size and it's just me. Can't imagine a double with a man and a dog. If Duke gets comfortable first, I just sleep around him, too.

heinz57_79
08-19-2004, 07:31 PM
All too familiar sight! :) Nicki is awfully generous tho... I don't get half as much room on my bed! hehe

chocolatepuppy
08-19-2004, 07:34 PM
Who's the boss? Nicki! It's the same thing around here! catnapper, I love your siggy!

KYS
08-19-2004, 07:37 PM
I cast my vote for Nicki! :D

pitc9
08-20-2004, 11:09 AM
ummmm... I'm gonna go with Nicki being boss!!!

"If Duke gets comfortable first, I just sleep around him, too."
Val...I do the same thing!!:o

ParNone
08-20-2004, 11:31 AM
Great Pic!

I bought a King Sized Bed and I still don't have any room. When I go to lay down, I move them from my spot. I get all comfortable and 2/3rds of the bed is wide open for them to choose and dang if they don't pick the spots right next to me. I've got Murph at my feet and Oz pressed against my side with his head resting on my shoulder or arm (Gully doesn't get to sleep on the bed yet). I let'em stay that way while I'm watching TV or surfing the net, but once I'm ready to sleep, I have'em move over. I gotta have freedom to move around or I can't sleep.

Par...

cloverfdx
08-20-2004, 11:35 AM
I vote Nicki also ;).

"If Duke gets comfortable first, I just sleep around him, too."
LOL same here, and Clover is the biggest bed hog ever.

Samantha Puppy
08-20-2004, 11:48 AM
LOL! Nicki is! This reminds me of a picture I took of Samantha and Daddy earlier this year.

WAKE UP, DAD!!!
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d839b3127cce89fe22ea12040000006610

What? What'd I do?
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d839b3127cce89fe226812860000001610

senorita02
08-20-2004, 04:41 PM
What a dumpling! that is very cute!

K9soul
08-20-2004, 04:49 PM
I couldn't stop chuckling at that picture. Looks like Dad is on the verge of being pushed off :p. Tasha sometimes sleeps with us and she curls in a little ball between us at first usually. Sometime during the night she usally stretches out her long legs and it ends up with the hoomans on the edges of the bed with Tasha stretched out in the middle.

Tommy doesn't sleep in the bed with us. He is just TOO big. He does sometimes get to come lay in bed with me if I'm taking a nap or reading a book in bed. At those times he is happiest crammed right up against me :rolleyes:

LorraineO
08-20-2004, 05:20 PM
[

Tommy doesn't sleep in the bed with us. He is just TOO big. He does sometimes get to come lay in bed with me if I'm taking a nap or reading a book in bed. At those times he is happiest crammed right up against me :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

what breed is your Tommy?

K9soul
08-20-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by LorraineO
what breed is your Tommy?

He's a golden retriever, a large one :D. He'd fit ok with just me but not with both me and my husband. My husband is 6'4 so he's a big guy himself. :p

catnapper
08-20-2004, 05:40 PM
LOL... I guess we just need to admit defeat and crown her boss of the bed?

If you look, you'll notice the great big smile on her face! She knows how much room she is stealing, and she likes it that way!

cali
08-20-2004, 05:58 PM
lol that reminds me of an bad nights sleep I had lol we had we were staying in a hotel in surris for a touniment, in the room we had 2 twin size beds, 3 people and 5 dogs, me and my mom had to share 1 of the twins, misty desided she was going to lay with her back against me and her legs sticking staight out pushing against my mom, putter a foster we were transfering decided he was going to sleep where my foot go, and Ripley slept between my mom and me too, then my mom also stole the blankets lol so I had quite litterally about 2 inches of bed to sleep on and no place for my feet, and the room was to small to sleep on the floor so I got very little sleep, with the bottom half of me on the floor and the rest of me balancing on 2 inches of space with no covers.. needless to say I did not have the best sleep that night! lol I dont thinh Happy did either, sshe went under the other bed to sleep and got stuck undernieth.. :eek: on regulare night I have a queen sized bed, Ripley alwasy sleeps next to meno matte how comfy he was before I got into bed, for him sleeping comfy is sleeping curled up against my tummy lol Misty sleep against my legs or my back, she wont sleep unless she is in contact with me in some way er rather. and Happy sleeps on the floor, that is more a sibling rivalry thing though lol if Misty is on the bed Happy will not get on the bed, but the second misty gets off Happy gets on lol its rather funny :p