PDA

View Full Version : King Fifa

Jods
08-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Hi
thought I'd show you all a picture of the king cat in my home Fifa... He's the big boss.... :rolleyes: I can't wait my b-day is tues and my b-friend is taking me out tonight to get me a digital camera!!! :D :D :D Be prepared for PICTURES galore... hehehe
;)
Jodie

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-19-2004, 02:16 PM
Ooohhh, aaaahhhh... Fifa is gorgeous!!

Can't wait for the digital pics! :D

jazzcat
08-19-2004, 02:22 PM
Fifa is gorgeous!! I look forward to more pictures.

slick
08-19-2004, 04:25 PM
AWWWW Fifa is gorgeous. Now go and get that digicam so we can see some more pics. :)

AmberLee
08-19-2004, 04:26 PM
Oh! Are all of Fifa's little pawsies white? He is SUCH a handsome cat!!!

I can't wait for your birthday present... ;) :p

kimlovescats
08-19-2004, 04:45 PM
King Fifa ... I would gladly bow to your magnificence any time! He is GORGEOUS!!! Is he a Maine Coon ? Can't wait for more pics of him!!!:eek: :D

catcrazylady
08-19-2004, 05:13 PM
WOW! How handsome!!!
Lori, he looks like Ripley and Mini Me Magoo!
:D :D :D

sirrahbed
08-19-2004, 05:16 PM
Gorgeous! I think everyone else used that word, too but that is what I think!! He does look like a Maine Coon - is he? Wow! Yes - very much like Magoo and Ripley:D

Laura's Babies
08-19-2004, 05:35 PM
WOW! What a BEAUTY!! Hi Jods, I am Laura of Laura's Babies and I just got back from being gone 28 days. WELCOME to PT, the best playground on the web and the greatest people you will ever meet! In case you haven't noticed, we LOVE our babies and we LOVE pictures so soon as you get that birthday present, get to flashing at Fifa and start posting. By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

I have a few babies myself, Chester, my big boy (3 years old).... Amy who is ONE YEAR OLD, (August 2) and has a little handicap, Giz, who actually is my son's cat but I have her when I am home since she helps keep Amy calm when traveling, and my most recent girl, Midnight, who sat on my doorstep for over a year, begging to be mine but belonged to my neighbor who mistreated and darn near starved her to death. She finally became mine the last time I was home, I had her tested, got her shots and had her fixed.

Your Fifa is just absolutely georgous and in case you are not aware of it, I ADORE pink noses and paw pads.. The more pink I see on a cat, the more excited I get over it! Chester is my only male and he is the only one with a pink nose. I will be posting pictures of them soon.. WELCOME TO PT!!

rg_girlca
08-19-2004, 09:33 PM
Oh http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys1/grinking.gif Fifa, you are truly one handsome boy and I am so looking forward to seeing more pictures of you sweetie.:)

catmandu
08-20-2004, 09:03 AM
All The Found Cats Hail King Fifa,our New Pet Talk Pal!

manda_moo87
08-20-2004, 02:57 PM
OH wow, what a gorgeous majestic looking boy! He's beautiful! :)