PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys! I'm HOME!

Laura's Babies
08-19-2004, 01:40 PM
Well, well, well, well! I see things are moving right along in my favorite playground, all my friends are here!! I sure missed all of you and my babies!! Chester is home with me but I have to get with my son to get my "girls". It was to late when I got in last night to call and ask him to meet me anywhere so I could get them. I had been up for a full 24 hours before I finally made it to bed last night so I was dragging my "buns".. I am still tired and sleepy and am going to get some rest and a nap in a few minutes.. I sure missed all of you a lot and can't wait to catch up with what all is happening around here. So a BIG HI FRIENDS! I am HOME!! YIPIEEEEEEE!

kimlovescats
08-19-2004, 01:41 PM
YIPPEE!!! Laura's home!!! WELCOME BACK!:D
Get some rest ... then get postin' ... you've got lots to see!!:D

hugs,
Kim;)

catlover4ever
08-19-2004, 01:47 PM
YEAH!!!!! I'm glad you made it back safely. I look forward to seeing some pictures of your babies when you get a chance.

RedHedd
08-19-2004, 01:51 PM
YAY! Welcome home Laura!

Grace
08-19-2004, 02:06 PM
Welcome Home!!

Looking forward to hearing about your month away, and your critters.

slick
08-19-2004, 02:07 PM
Hi Laura, I thought I saw you lurking a while ago. Welcome home and you've got a lot of catching up to do. Please kiss those babies for me. :)

jazzcat
08-19-2004, 02:14 PM
Hi Laura!!! Glad to see you're back home safely.

You've missed a lot so I think you will enjoy catching up!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-19-2004, 02:19 PM
Welcome home! I was literally just thinking about you yesterday, thinking it's about time you get home, and here you are! :D

I agree with the others, you've got some major catching up to do this time! :D

Jods
08-19-2004, 02:36 PM
Hello,
haven't met you yet but I'm looking foward to hearing from you...
Jods

catnapper
08-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Welcome home!!! We missed you! So much has happened without you, whew, where to start? :D

christa
08-19-2004, 04:00 PM
YAY!!! So glad you're back!!! It just hasn't been the same around here without you!!! You've definitely got A LOT of catching up to do!
:D :D :D

catcrazylady
08-19-2004, 04:58 PM
WAHOO!!! I'm so glad your back!!! We sure have missed you!!
Glad your home safe and sound. Give special hugs to all the babies for me. I know you have a lot of catching up to do but how is Amy? What about that beautiful Princess and her new brother Dusty? You have to get us caught up too!!

BIG {{{{{HUGS}}}}} AND WELCOME HOME!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sirrahbed
08-19-2004, 05:08 PM
(((((((LAURA)))))) So glad you are home!!! ALWAYS so good when you return:D :D Hope all the babies are well and you too. Be sure and catch us up, tell us some stories and post some pictures, OK? Then we will try to catch YOU up!!:D

But I can't wait because I have news!! I am a grandma - first time as of August 2nd - oldest son and his wife had their little girl Misha and already I get to babysit a couple times. Also, I get to be a new mama to TWO of kimlovescats foster newborn kittens - they are a week old now and will go to TN and get them when they are 7 weeks old and combining it with an already planned PT trip to KY and TN to meet some favorite PT folks Jazzcat, CCL, Kim and others, too. So I have LOT of kitties to meet:D

Laura's Babies
08-19-2004, 06:31 PM
Thank all of you for such a warm welcome home! The send off was the greatest and the welcome back is wonderful after the trip I had. I have been looking and catching up and I DID miss a lot. Can't wait to get my "girls" home and get settled back in! I been resting and relaxing, taking naps all day... then got on and started looking back on here to see what I missed.

Sirrahbed, congratulations on that new grandbaby and the 2 new fur babies you are going to get... Want to talk GRANDBABIES? I have to post this one and BRAG a little on this one. This is Dakota, my GREAT grandbaby born on Jan. 7, 2004. My daughter sent me a picture of him crawled up IN the kennel there but I haven't recieved it yet. He is a beautiful, happy baby, my daughters first grandbaby and she loves being grandma. Check out this smile...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/p21725c3a6198e91858dbb214dcb2627d/f75b17a9.jpg

AmberLee
08-19-2004, 07:00 PM
Welcome home. Dakota's a cutie! Great grin there.

Hope it will be a grand reunion when the girls get home, too.

QueenScoopalot
08-19-2004, 07:16 PM
Welcome Back Laura!! Yup...planty of catching up for you to do! The usual chaos reigns at this place LOL! Give your kitties lots of kissies for me (all of us) and rest up! Then get reading...:D And posting about your adventures! Jan

rg_girlca
08-19-2004, 09:45 PM
Sorry i'm a little late on the welcome wagon, but.......

.............................WELCOME BACK LAURA............................

Glad everything went well and hope your furbabies are all well.
Your Great grand-baby Dakota is sooooooo adorable.

catmandu
08-20-2004, 08:57 AM
Welcome Back,Laura,and The Found Cats and Feeder,are gald that you are home,and You,and Your Cats,and Dakota,are Together Again!

trayi52
08-20-2004, 09:02 AM
Hey Laura! Glad to see you got home all safe and sound!

You got a very cute great grandson! He is just adorable, and has a smile to just die for!

Willie:)