PDA

View Full Version : Someone adopted Orange Slice!!

DJFyrewolf36
08-19-2004, 10:50 AM
Remember that big orange kitty I posted about a while ago? Well I think someone adopted him because now he has a nice reflective collar with an address printed on it (for the complex across the street from us). I think he might have been microchipped too. He looks cleaner and a lot healther, I guess whoever adopted him decided that him being outdoors isn't too dangerous. He is a smart kitty and stays within the courtyards of the apartments across the street or in our courtyard. He doesn't ever go near the main road. The only time I really see him anymore is in the mornings when Im leaving for work he is out using the bushes to do his "business" lol. But at least he is getting fed regularly now and Im sure by the looks of how clean he is, he probibly has had a trip to the vets. Yay! I'm glad someone is caring for him now!! He still likes to pester Remus and likes to come and give me headbumpies in the morning lol. What a sweet boy!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-19-2004, 10:54 AM
Yeah! That's great news that someone is taking care of him, and obviously wants everyone to know who his new owners are by putting a collar on him Way to go Slice! :D

DJFyrewolf36
08-19-2004, 10:57 AM
I just wish I knew his real name, so I could call him that! (No name on the collar, just an address and a phone #) But, when I call him by Slice, he just trotts on over to get a pet or two. Hmmm maybe I just got lucky and his name IS Slice lol!

K & L
08-19-2004, 11:05 AM
That is SO wonderful!!! YIPPEEEEE

catlover4ever
08-19-2004, 11:24 AM
:D :D It's nice to know that someone finally gave him a forever home....he deserves it.

kimlovescats
08-19-2004, 11:26 AM
What great news! So glad that he worked his way into someone's heart again!!! Good boy, Orange Slice!!!:D

catmandu
08-20-2004, 08:59 AM
That is wonderful New about Orange Slice,getting that elusive Furr Ever Home! Found Cats are HAPPY!

manda_moo87
08-20-2004, 02:44 PM
Oh how wonderful for Slice. :)